WHAT'S NEW IN THE WORLD OF Iota? EVO still the big bad wolf ?

DeletedUser

LOL is this some kind of joke?

But seriously, sim city and more sim city.

Maybe, maybe theres afew out there that think there in a war...but eventually they come around to us and we show them the true meaning of war.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure Evo is really at war atm. It's kinda one sided if they are lol

DeletedUser

wars outside evo hhmmmm more like play ground scuffles.

DeletedUser

Nah.. no major wars. Some moving targets for target practice at best.

Nothing left in key areas except for nuke holes. And we're going to make more soon. :pro:

DeletedUser

wars outside evo hhmmmm more like play ground scuffles.

Heyy now ! My slingers like to go to the play ground and throw their rocks around..It makes them look big and bad..Yes I try to treat them like adults with rocks..lol

They don't show much responsibility however as they do throw them around..I guess it's time to sit them in their corners, again. :/

DeletedUser

Heyy now ! My slingers like to go to the play ground and throw their rocks around..It makes them look big and bad..Yes I try to treat them like adults with rocks..lol

They don't show much responsibility however as they do throw them around..I guess it's time to sit them in their corners, again. :/

If they are sitting in the corners they can still throw rocks. Put them in a box or something :)

DeletedUser

thers a war between the rebs'LR and brother hood of gods aginst Borg

a war with phalanx and the citadel

a war between the DL elites and D12
and their might be a war between the 300 and the citadel

DeletedUser

oh little spy there you are.. we missed you ;)

yes Rebels and borg have been in war for a little while and Rebels seem to be doing well.

Citadel were at war with the Alpha alliances who merged into phalanx.

D12 are kicking DL's butt tbf

DeletedUser

Citadel is fighting Phalanx, and so are we in the areas where Phalanx is near us. Yeah, DL arent doing to hot from what I can see.

DeletedUser

Sometimes we (DD) fight Black Pearl and The Last One Standing too for not getthing bored of fight only at south ;S

DeletedUser

I havent heard much from or about Black Pearl in a while.

DeletedUser

Phalanx has been a pain in my rear since they were the Empire alliances. lol. I just wish there were Phalanx near me so I could fight more directly.

DeletedUser13647

Hope Borg and CItadel die. They were both pains in my *** while I was playing.

:cool:

DeletedUser

Hope Borg and CItadel die. They were both pains in my *** while I was playing.

:cool:

Borg is done. Sadly... They do have a few good players that remain.

And The (entire) Citadel is now a wing of D12... I love you guys, but whose bright idea was that? Definitely took away 80% of the potential targets in the north. Not that I have bad blood against any of them. Mostly because I need BP and Little Brother isn't offering enough.

DeletedUser

May i just point out that its not D12 alone that are hitting DL-E... They have to get the help of EVO to take them out in joint OPs.

Two top alliance's attacking one player to remove him from an Ocean, :) now that's sad. Not that i disagree with two alliance joining together to take out a target, no no but when its the top 3 biggest alliance's who combined have more points and cities than that players alliance and 5 others joined together, Now that says something. The funny part is that some of them members are going about spouting that their so great for doing so and making out that its only took a few members from one alliance to do so, lol.

This is the first time i took a look at the posts here and after reading all the comments i am actually still laughing, I respect most players in this game but there are ones that talk out of their back sides, thinking that they are it lol and the only thing keeping them in top flight is that they are in an alliance that has dominance for a long time with majority of the members been good players, Them them few just hanging around to pick up easy points when others do the work and building points then start talking garbage about other players in here :) funny people.

Sorry just venting, good to be here, Nice place.