WHAT'S NEW IN THE WORLD OF Iota? EVO still the big bad wolf ?

DeletedUser

Well last time I checked it isn't JUST DL-E hitting Evolution either. But since you said there was nothing wrong with two alliances banging up one another I don't quite see your point here. Considering there are SEVERAL alliances hitting Evo..But Oh Well.. ! :p I guess we all have our opinions.

DeletedUser

We will challeng Evolution to an eating contest, and through that, I will emerge victorious! But im not part of Bad Co.

And that will makeME the big bad wolf!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought you might enjoy that one. I really do think I would win in an eating contest though. lol. I live in Hawaii, and we love our food out here. lol.

DeletedUser

Nice to meet you ghost. I believe you're quite good fun for our guys, I don't think they're in much of a rush to take you out tbf and you've proven yourself for sure.

However, I'd like to point out that you've not been fighting all of evo or d12. There are only about 15/20 in total from both alliances hitting, which is less than DL have around that area.

DeletedUser

Sorry about the double post Sapphire Sorrows.

And hey Princess Lozza. How you been? Long time no chat.

DeletedUser

The next new species to Evolve from IOTA. May want to stay out of the water. :pro:
2rzat6d.jpg

DeletedUser16633

i personally think thats a real useles name for an alliance, liked Evo better..
That name sounds like a bounch of 10 year old shoolgirls trying to learn the game for the first time....
Sorry but we all in Bc laughs about your name choise......:D

M

DeletedUser

That name sounds like a bounch of 10 year old shoolgirls trying to learn the game for the first time....

M
I like the silly names :) Where's my camel? was my fav iota alliance name lol

Some people take this game way to serious and it's time to have some fun ;)

Besides Rooster likes it so it's a winner :D

I love the name anyway and don't really care if you guys laugh lol really slaughterers? what was the last thing you slaugthered? a ghost? ;) All BC names ares really naff tbf lol

DeletedUser16633

really slaughterers? what was the last thing you slaugthered? a ghost? ;)

Well the "Butchers" has been on a long quiet wacation lately besides some Black Pearl; Slaughtering:p

But beware; The Grim Reaper is gona collect some lost souls of Iota soon....:eek::eek:

DeletedUser

M

Hmmm. Herb and I spent a whole FIVE minutes coming up with that. Mostly his genius brainstorming and me saying "OMG herb that's so farking hilarious! I love it!"

And then so did everyone else...everyone else that matters that is ;)

:pro: and /me is (mooning) Manu Forti

DeletedUser

Yeah.. well.. if Bad Co was doing anything useful maybe we wouldn't have the time to come up with new names and play around in photoshop.

More (SW) and less :eek: (talking)

DeletedUser

I would have went with something similar to your new name but a bit different, like underwear samurai gophers. But hell, I like the new name too.

DeletedUser16633

had to cut it, lol:D

oh and im allmost all blind now so, im sorry was the best i could do mate :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's a bit naff though isn't it? Bad Company lol a old and past it rock group, bit like calling yourself status quo.. my dad will like you though ;) and he collects badges lol