Whats new?

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
I've been gone for awhile, so whats new? anything cool? grepo all of the sudden get fun again? are the forums still deserted? probably not coming back but I wanted to drop in

I'd say there's a decent forum base now, people are commenting but it's mainly trash talk ... a few greats who spend their time educating players and having fun. Revolt worlds seem to be with more external forumers than conquest (i think, don't hold me on that). Anything cool ? Hmm i think there's a players council which helps represent the people although i don't know what they're doing. And there will probably be a replacement for the WW system named (DOMINATION).

Hope you come back soon , externals need more regular posters
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

DeletedUser30636

I'd say there's a decent forum base now, people are commenting but it's mainly trash talk ... a few greats who spend their time educating players and having fun. Revolt worlds seem to be with more external forumers than conquest (i think, don't hold me on that). Anything cool ? Hmm i think there's a players council which helps represent the people although i don't know what they're doing. And there will probably be a replacement for the WW system named (DOMINATION).

Hope you come back soon , externals need more regular posters
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif
lol ive been hearing about Domination replacement since like 2014

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Domination will most probably get released on separate Beta world during summer for final test phase, if everything goes well it might hit live markets at least 1 world each or in most active markets..

DeletedUser29119

I’m not sure where to post, when’s a new world starting? Preferably conquest. Anyone have an idea?

DeletedUser41523

New end game. Events scaled back but mostly benefits the rich. Player's council. Mostly just a bunch of people waiting on the next 3/3 no morale conq I'd say.