whats occurring?

DeletedUser

Back to you contradicting yourself.

Mr. Magenta had 4 cities a tiny player trying to grow (which styx dont attack tiny players) RIGHT !!!!
Icon was without net and still protecting heself to only lose one
Jere had net problems as well and didnt get to get on til cs were like a hour out from landing and still stopped some. (kinda sad part on you guys)

The bill fight was a good one and the ones who helped even agreed on it so dont beat your chest to hard. Because it wasnt you who got it,

Tea mention Styx just took 9 active cities. Lorabella asked "9 cities from who??" Tea posted all 9 cities and you just make excuses for each conquer and attempt downplay any accomplishment. If we suck so bad, what does that say about EN/O's ability to defeat us?

The average account in -styx- is 70k....300k less than EN. We dont cry when you attack them, we kinda expect that from red flags. Its like we must defend our every action to some whiner on the forums. We only take inactives, we only take actives with internet problems, we 're turtles, we have too many pacts...if excuses were troops EN would have won this world long ago.

I never hear, Pingpong's mother passed away and he didnt go into VM. Styx agreed to give him 4-7 days but in the end gave him 8. Would have given him longer but you guys were all over our inactives at the time. Or Styx proposed relief for anyone caught up in the hurricane Sandy area. But like the top 10 world forum idea, no response. OR asking our members not to attack Bangbros when his friend passed away in a car wreck even after you started a bot account in my name and tried to blackmail/ban me on Zeta. We are trying to save this server as for most, its our last.

My personal opinion is this excessive whining is more rampant in EN's alliance forum and players simply walk away from the server. Which in effect causes more whining and more inactives. You are your own worst enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bangi is trying to help his tart owners wash their face:D
facts are facts.
STYX(Branch included) is making the best possible fight in the given circumstances.
EN/OCC combo is much more powerful then us,and we are following ingenious tactics to deny them the advantage of numbers.
Bangi wants to draw us in their own battle field(read hitting their biggest and most active players) all the time.
This is a futile tactic mate:)
We will hit actives and inactives,day and night,same time creating a strong defensive shield.
You guys can afford "trench" warfare,do it then:D
We have 90+ cities now in ocean 55,15 weeks before none.
Same time your presence in 45 is reduced.
Bangi,this are facts.
Can you deny EN/OCC hit STYX without warning?
And we did have a NAP with a week period as warning in case each alliance wanted to breach it,right?
Can you deny the jap style of treacherous attack on us?
Where is EN of 4 months before?
Now you guys are filling ranks with every noob ,while at the start the requirements were high.
Many factors contributed(server never matured) but there is one undeniable fact:
EN/OCC combo was not prepared for a long attrition war!!
Systematic work give solid victory,not secret preparations and treacherous attacks on the hope of winning in "blitzkrieg" style.

As for net excuses.
Bangpotter,please,do not fall in the level of lolbella and senseless (masquerade).
How is it possible all those attacked by us had net problems?
Come on man,even Belle Mod can not have a clue when a player has net problems:D
For sure we do not owe all ISP of the world:D

DeletedUser28371

wow dude get over it we are naps can you deny the fact that you guys took cties in 55 when you where told not too? That to do so would be war did you ever hand them over? No you did not. There was so many things that was broken by both sides that you cant serously hold that over our heads.

DeletedUser

Sis,it was only one beyond one main island,and that was offered to EN(the one taken by wildnisa),but raiders,Kronos and tarts decided to use it as pretext for an unwarned strike.
As a tart you should just be thankful for the foolishness of raiders and kronos.
So,do not use plural in vain,do not even try to equalize STYX with tarts and raiders.

DeletedUser28371

That is not what i heard or remember. If i remember correctly there was 3 cities. and in so doing this you started taking all the cites you could along the coast that you could under the naps easily. Still that was breach of the naps, we cant help it that your people fell out of bounds. It was clearly stated you cant take any cties in 55 and you did end of story. If you didnt like how we responded maybe you should control your people better. En and OC have many different leader and most are gone so your just holding this alliance against something that happened in past we have grown we have change. we were not first ones to break the naps. We just finish it before you could

You also dont get it. There is certain respect for enemy in a game that is called a war game because with out either us of what would either alliance have to fight for? Yet you dont show the respect that we show for you guys. Its not about what was broke or you think we are liars and cheats. That is what the war is for. Respect is given because after all this is just a game and we are still her to play it. Taken inactive is a sign that shows weakness on your end because you go for the easy takes. Sure its easier but some things are more moral.
Yes recently you got lucky breaks on a few members duh! after what 90% of your cities are inactives of course your going to get easy breaks on the islands that you got from the inactives alot people would agree with this.

I will make a totally new post and ask people what they think of just taking inactives. I bet you 8 of 9 would leave the alliance in search of one that goes for enemy instead of play these silly little games especially since you guys have what 4 alliances.

taking a blind mans money is easy but doesn't mean im going to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23986

lordbella, i have just got tired of you whining about styx. IF YOU ARE THAT STRONG, WHY DON'T YOU DO AN OP ON ME?

DeletedUser23986

lol, i am not wishing to be attacked either. I am a complete non-premium player(on this server), yet they can't do me any loss.

They did try for 4 of my cities recently, but nothing was sent after harbour checks. They have had 4 unsuccessful tries at 1 of my city, they fail and then they blame us. lmao

DeletedUser

Bangbros is justifying every loss with net problems.
This is starting to be reflected ingame:D

WildNisa from the alliance Styx has conquered the city EN HAS NET PROBLEMS.

DeletedUser23986

LOL, now i think all players we conquer turn out be inactive, inexperienced, or having health/internet issues.

some sort of greek curse...

DeletedUser

SGT What account are you talking about.

I have two accounts Bangbros and one in psi other then that i could careless about any other worlds.

I have told you and nisa the players i respect in this game base on the skill and respect the players deserve. So for you to blame me for something i have no clue what your talking about speaks for itself. I have been in vmode for almost a week now. So from this timeline i pretty sure it explains itself.

Hasan who has went for your cities?

Again that would be no one. Maybe checking to see some ls sitting waiting to die. Everyone knows yor 95 % percent turtle and only want DBP and send a attack only to get a attack back.

This is what is wrong with this game now. To many players playing that way and takes out all the fun of the game.

Just as i said in another thread.

Could you imagine a entire world of turtles and only grabbing inactives and ghost. I for one will not play in it if it gets any worse

This is about all i can say about BELLE

If i ever lose all my offense i may try it and then i will only have to get on and build every 6 hours and no one would ever get a city from.

DeletedUser23986

bangbros, i recently got 30k bp, you guys revolted 4 of my cities, but didn't send a cs :(

DeletedUser

Bang you are all over the place with your opinions and what you say. In game some PMs seem reasonable to a point, then you contradict or change your tone post after post both in game and here. You seem to be hell bent on discrediting anything we do, if its inactives or internet problems. I bet EN/O has taken more inactives than most alliances combined. When we take active cities, its excuses.

You say we are turtles, yet EN is ranked #1 in def and occupy is #3. Who is attacking you? From your point of view EN/O should unturtle and defend less, right?

One new guy with 3 cities quits Styx and you feel the need to say he hates us twice in a post. Who cares? 100s have quit EN/O, shouldnt that be your focus? You insinuate us taking your cities, while defending our cities inactive or not, makes the world boring. Your solution is to turtle up. I cant help to think this type of negativity runs rampant in the EN forum, I would quit too.

As for the other issue, I have kept your secret as have a few other players. I changed the name of my city when you said it was offensive, although considering your names, I find that incredibly hard to believe. I truly felt bad when you lost your friend and asked your old teammate to drop you a line. Its not because I respect you, I stay true to myself online as in RL.

DeletedUser12667

Is that bang fella the same fella that I remember as the one who thought life revolved around him and he being some fitness god was reason for us all to bow to him?

Well I kinda got a laugh on how he stated that belle was all about grabbing inactives and ghosts:D As his alliance(s) was the first to massive pact an ocean and other top alliances, so what did he expect:eek: But I guess that being a bully to others and wondering why they ghosted is not connected. Guess that it is a given that to play in belle you either have to friend all or suffer the fate of being mutilated cause you are the only target:D

DeletedUser6038

That is not what i heard or remember. If i remember correctly there was 3 cities. and in so doing this you started taking all the cites you could along the coast that you could under the naps easily. Still that was breach of the naps, we cant help it that your people fell out of bounds. It was clearly stated you cant take any cties in 55 and you did end of story. If you didnt like how we responded maybe you should control your people better.

Since I was the one handling the diplomatic arrangements on the Styx end I feel it would be prudent to enlighten you with some details that you may or may not be aware of and how things were agreed upon, in a diplomatic level between me and Deadly Truth (raiders). The agreement was that both alliances keep all their cities four islands deep in each others core and could only conquer cities one island deep again in each others core (Styx core = 45 | EN/O core = 55). Admittedly there were breaches a couple of times on this specific part of the agreement on our side that I tried to resolve in coordination with raiders and compensations were given (WildNisa and RogerDog cases). But you (and others) seem to have a selective memory on this. It seems it has "slipped" your mind that EN/O had breached this specific part of the agreement a dozen times from the inception to the final drop of the NAP. Not to mention that your alliance had the privilege to initiate this trend. Also Kronnos seemed to have a serious issue with us conquering two cities within the allowed zone that had previously been agreed upon by both parties, in a ludicrous delirium against us, which really tipped us that there were more behind this and possibly a pending attack was in the works. Unfortunately that was what happened a few days after with you breaching another part of the agreement, that of giving a week notice before cancelling the NAP. Partly ingenious because you caught us unprepared but added to your already bad reputation about trespassing your agreements repeatedly.

There is certain respect for enemy in a game that is called a war game because with out either us of what would either alliance have to fight for? Yet you dont show the respect that we show for you guys. Its not about what was broke or you think we are liars and cheats. That is what the war is for. Respect is given because after all this is just a game and we are still her to play it.

I am not sure where you got the impression that we have no respect for your alliance in general. I for sure have a great respect for many of you and certainly I have no problem with your alliance other than the fact that we are at war with you and have to fight against your members. I guess sometimes things may get heated and out of line, this stands true especially in the first days of war, but that doesn't necessarily denote lack of respect or acknowledge and is something expected more or less.

Taken inactive is a sign that shows weakness on your end because you go for the easy takes. Sure its easier but some things are more moral.
Yes recently you got lucky breaks on a few members duh! after what 90% of your cities are inactives of course your going to get easy breaks on the islands that you got from the inactives alot people would agree with this.

I will make a totally new post and ask people what they think of just taking inactives. I bet you 8 of 9 would leave the alliance in search of one that goes for enemy instead of play these silly little games especially since you guys have what 4 alliances.

taking a blind mans money is easy but doesn't mean im going to do it.

If you think taking inactive players is a sign of weakness then I am afraid you haven't fully grasped the reality in Grepolis yet. People playing part time or quitting are common place and leaving cities floating next door to be grabbed by others later can prove to be risky business for you and your alliance. You may be able to take enemy cities from active players during well organized ops against another alliance of the same caliber or less, but in a stage that inactivity is in high levels expect your enemy to not only quickly fill the cities lost with inactive targets but even more from the battle points gained. And if you persist on filling your slots exclusively from active players, part of active alliances that can decently defend their members, then you will end up with much more slots than you can fill this way and at the same time your enemy will steadily increase stronger than you to completely beat you down in the end. In the grand view, a smart leadership will combine all sources, active and difficult targets in well organized ops to boost moral and raise interest and loyalty, and easy/opportunistic targets in strategic locations when possible to fill the slots and strengthen their position with more cities.

As for your unfortunate comment about us being lucky on taking cities from you, reports of support flowing in several cities that we had been targeting and snipe attempts in some occasions prove that any success we may had was definitely not a lucky occurrence. I reckon we do jump on your inactive members as well for reasons already mentioned or we may have been targeting less active members of yours from time to time but so have your alliance in many occasions. I recognize that you have some among your ranks that are suburb players and you have taken cities from us that you deserve credits for in some cases, but if you carefully analyze the facts and the conditions without bias then you may realize that both of our alliances at this stage are pretty much balanced and even, and if there is no change in status we have many battles ahead to banter for ;)

Last but not less using the same argument that you have been accused for countless of times in the past and have defended so passionately, that we are two alliances against one (four vs two if wings are included), is ludicrous at least to say. The Norse/Loki is a different alliance with different leadership and not the same alliance with us. If having allies is considered a crime then all of us are guilty as charged. As a memorandum The Norse and us started as allies during the early days of Belle, when both were just an average alliance struggling for survival in a local level, under the shadow of alliances like EN/O and PD. The fact that we not only survived but have gone a long way over the top five spots when other, bigger alliances have failed speaks a lot. At least when we decide to ally with another alliance we keep on it and will not back stab them at first opportunity.

DeletedUser14283

Is that bang fella the same fella that I remember as the one who thought life revolved around him and he being some fitness god was reason for us all to bow to him?

Well I kinda got a laugh on how he stated that belle was all about grabbing inactives and ghosts:D As his alliance(s) was the first to massive pact an ocean and other top alliances, so what did he expect:eek: But I guess that being a bully to others and wondering why they ghosted is not connected. Guess that it is a given that to play in belle you either have to friend all or suffer the fate of being mutilated cause you are the only target:D

Fun times eh Killy *hugs*

You should come back to Bell at some point and join over by me, you would not believe how much fun it is :p

DeletedUser

1. Flo's post is more than 9 months old
  2. Her alliance is not in shambles
  3. We are having fun

Only an exceptional alliance with outstanding leaders will pull through a crisis and come out intact.