What's the biggest LS nuke you have seen?

DeletedUser

When we specialize our cities to the max, it can lead to funny thing like great armies. So I would like ask: What's the biggest LS nuke you've seen in your Grepo life?

Well for my part, I created one not too shabby... :p

319firstattack.jpg

DeletedUser

nice the biggest i have built is 242 LSand that was pure LS city

DeletedUser

You could make a smaller city that way you have more farm spaces for ls's! Like on Delta I have 6,000 point city with like 400 ls because I dont have a market or other things!!!

DeletedUser

You could make a smaller city that way you have more farm spaces for ls's! Like on Delta I have 6,000 point city with like 400 ls because I dont have a market or other things!!!

I'm sorry Paul but I'm calling your BS!

See, I made this LS nuke of 319 by having all the unnecessary buildings at level 1

319cx.jpg
buildings319.jpg

As you can't destroy your senate less than level 10, i would like to know how you can squeeze another 80 LS from what's left of the mines and the harbor as farm and warehouse cost no pop and still have a 6000 point city. The city set up you see here gives 4100 ish points.
Thing is, you still want your city to be able to produce its LS nuke on its own and it shouldn't take a month to get it done so some level of mines and harbor are kind of mandatory

So how do you do it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a 300 LS nuke myself, I don't want to make it any bigger because I like the round number and reducing the mines is too much is something I don't want to do. Your nuke up there is the biggest I have seen!

DeletedUser

I have a few 315 LS nukes. I kept my academy at 30 because I still think feeding the CP monster is important.

I lowered my mines to next to nothing and have no temple or market.

The problem I see with your's is what happens when you have your LS nuke built? You will be waisting resources because you can't using them to build CP and you can't send them because your market is only level one.

I hate to waist anything. When I need to build my LS nuke I feed the city from other cities.

DeletedUser

Wait sorry your correct my bad I only have 300. I made a mistake I thought I had 400. My bad!!! Sorry about that

DeletedUser

I have a few 315 LS nukes. I kept my academy at 30 because I still think feeding the CP monster is important.

I lowered my mines to next to nothing and have no temple or market.

The problem I see with your's is what happens when you have your LS nuke built? You will be waisting resources because you can't using them to build CP and you can't send them because your market is only level one.

I hate to waist anything. When I need to build my LS nuke I feed the city from other cities.

The thing is my Ls nuke is always attacking and finding some Bs so, my city is in perpetual rebuilding, when the nuke is finally full, my warehouse is quite empty and by the time the nuke hits something, the res don't have time to overflow. No waste...

DeletedUser

You could still sqeeze in a couple more if you reduced your mines. ;)

DeletedUser19043

I've never completed an LS nuke before I sent it out (I'm too eager to send it out LOL)
I nomally get to around 150 before sending it out.
I've got a Centaur nuke (With LS) and since it took me a long time to complete I'm finding it really hard to send it out.

DeletedUser

I've never completed an LS nuke before I sent it out (I'm too eager to send it out LOL)
I've got a Centaur nuke (With LS) and since it took me a long time to complete I'm finding it really hard to send it out.

Enlighten me what a centaur nuke is for?

1 centaur: Ranged attack 156, population 12. Let's say you have a total of 1200 population worth in said nuke, for arguments sake. 156 times 100 centaurs is 15.600 ranged attack, with power and phalanx we reach 1.2 times 15.600, which is 18.720. One slinger has 23 attack power, times 1200 is 27.600 ranged attack. Plus power and phalanx we get 33.120, that's a difference of 14.400 for a 1200 pop nuke-lette. Admittedly, centaurs can also have some use in defense, but as you call it a nuke, it kind of indicates you want to attack somebody with them. Maybe my logic here is flawed, if so, please feel free to point it out.

DeletedUser

1 centaur: Ranged attack 156, population 12. Let's say you have a total of 1200 population worth in said nuke, for arguments sake. 156 times 100 centaurs is 15.600 ranged attack, with power and phalanx we reach 1.2 times 15.600, which is 18.720. One slinger has 23 attack power, times 1200 is 27.600 ranged attack. Plus power and phalanx we get 33.120, that's a difference of 14.400 for a 1200 pop nuke-lette. Admittedly, centaurs can also have some use in defense, but as you call it a nuke, it kind of indicates you want to attack somebody with them. Maybe my logic here is flawed, if so, please feel free to point it out.

What?

DeletedUser

He is saying with a slinger nuke and a centaur nuke of equal populations, the slinger nuke is more powerful by 14,400 ranged attack power. Therefore centaurs are useless for attacking. Their defensive qualities are a different argument.

DeletedUser

but for defence, aren't you better off with pegasi, they are much faster, have saved me before a few times, when I have come online to find a CS just out of bireme range.

DeletedUser

Yep pegasi are much better, with their ability to fly being a huge advantage. Centaurs are really good for nothing unless you need something built verrrry quickly

DeletedUser

He is saying with a slinger nuke and a centaur nuke of equal populations, the slinger nuke is more powerful by 14,400 ranged attack power. Therefore centaurs are useless for attacking. Their defensive qualities are a different argument.

I was just trying to bait him...again.

DeletedUser

how big is the largest harpy nuke and would it worth making one? If you went pure hera with priestest premium. Furthermore if anyone has any reports of a such a nuke in action id love to see it

DeletedUser

i send them when i get 50 itself :D
im always impatient

DeletedUser19043

Yeah in the end I found it useless.