Whats The Fun?

DeletedUser

Guys no offense. But I have a question.

Whats the fun of playing same game again and again in different World.
I mean are we looking for chance to dominate by trying our luck in different worlds?

If you and your group is new to this game then it make sense to switch the world and start the game in newest world so you may have some chance to survive but in MU I see top alliances of other worlds are playing same game again. whats the point?

I am myself is new to this game. kindly clear this mind glitch of mine.

DeletedUser

I can see how it could be seen as an Ego massage. And in some ways it is !!

But I think it also gives players a chance to perhaps lead their own alliance with their ideas for the first time, play with players from rival groups to see how they might do things differently and learn from each other. try out a different set of rules, as the new farming system will be on here I believe so that could change the game quite a bit.

I can see how newer worlds could be thought of as only paddling pools for new players such as myself, but if Im not trying to take on players better than me how will I ever learn - it took me 7 years to learn how to beat my dad at Backgammon, longer against my grandad who was really good at chess.

I can see both sides.

J.

DeletedUser13459

the question that i have in my mind is how long are the players that have accounts in other worlds going to last here?

there will come a time for everyone when they simply cannot keep up with playing in multiple worlds, so how long will it be before that time comes? because yes there are many players here that have active accounts in other worlds.

DeletedUser7784

Guys no offense. But I have a question.

Whats the fun of playing same game again and again in different World.
I mean are we looking for chance to dominate by trying our luck in different worlds?

If you and your group is new to this game then it make sense to switch the world and start the game in newest world so you may have some chance to survive but in MU I see top alliances of other worlds are playing same game again. whats the point?

I am myself is new to this game. kindly clear this mind glitch of mine.

it is a way for people to start again if they were conquerd

DeletedUser

the question that i have in my mind is how long are the players that have accounts in other worlds going to last here?

there will come a time for everyone when they simply cannot keep up with playing in multiple worlds, so how long will it be before that time comes? because yes there are many players here that have active accounts in other worlds.

i basically joined this world because my other world is reg conquest. and i wanna see wat the conquest w/revolt is like.

DeletedUser

"but in MU I see top alliances of other worlds are playing same game again"

The alliance names can be seen before, but still probably most of the players are not the same form last worlds. There could be some, but most of them are new.
I think all top 12 alliances agree with me.

DeletedUser

I can see how it could be seen as an Ego massage.

You see so much :)

Ego. Yes, it is the EGO, that makes ppl play this. And the easiest way to "massage" your Ego is to join the world at the beginning, when it is easy to keep in top 100 for about few days. All worlds are basically played by a limited bunch of world hopers, who knows how to start and get multiorgasms from beeing in top 50. Even if it is for the short time.
There is a group of serious players also, but they do not hoping worlds. They have their main, like it is Kappa to me and from time to time they try the world with different conquering technique (I am sure you know about revolt vs conquer stuff).
Fro me the reason of being in MU is Grepolis 2.0, which I am ghoing to test in this slow world before I use it in my premium account in Kappa.