Whats the point???

• Thread starter ArmouredHoplite
  • Start date

DeletedUser

What is the point of having a "General Discussion" section in each world. All the general discussion of the worlds are on the "World (Insert world name here)" part of it, not in the General Discussion part.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you are indeed spamming the new forum . . . i had thought more of u :( lol

this section is in discretion of the mod

DeletedUser

Im sorry, i didn't mean to spam that time. I've just been wondering that for a while.

DeletedUser

here is mine for kappa:
What is this sub section for?
This will be an 'anything related (or kinda related) to Kappa section', meaning somehow the topic must have Kappa in its background. Ive seen some worlds that have made "King of the Hill" customed with their world, so i would gladly allow those types of games. This is where i will move the POTM to and also the campaign threads should be made here. Ill also be moving other threads that i see fit.

What do I expect from posters?
Stay within the forum rules, and do not do anything to make me want to strangle you :) i may also come up with something for this section but i have not decided :p

What happens if a thread is closed?
If a thread is closed i may have a change of heart if im given a good reason as to why it should be re-opened.

Lastly, im hoping this brings some activity to the forum and acts as a new place for kappa players to gather and make nice so that Kappa isnt a world of war . . . siiiike! lol (im leaving this open for any suggestions)​
here is sapphire's for iota:
So I thought I'd give you guys a helping hand, don't expect this all the time.

General Discussions could include:

History of Alliances
Favourite strategies to use in Iota
Enemy-Ally dynamic
And something I'd really like to see; A timeline of Iota events.

Anything you find interesting about Iota. Including each other!

Get to know each other, friendly Iota player discussions are more than welcome here :p
Give your own histories ;) Show us what you've been through and how you think it has made you stronger.

I'm going to move a few threads over that fit into this so if you have any suggestions mail me, I'm happy to hear from you.

DeletedUser

So basically the mods get to decide what they want to be seen in the general discussions?

Or in other words, anything that isnt closely related to the world but has some far off connection?

DeletedUser

yes i am, but this thread actually wasn't meant as spam. I was curious

DeletedUser

oh alright and yea i started my spamming career not too long ago so lets see how fast my rep goes down :p

DeletedUser

So begins a long journey to having no rep :p

Edit: Thanks -Achilles- ;)

DeletedUser

lol ur oh so welcome :p now dont be spamming my forums or ill warn/infract u :p lol

DeletedUser345

No problem, a de-rep a day keeps the, the, the green bar away. :p

DeletedUser

Your forums are Kappa right? I may drop in ;)

LOL Achilles thats sig worthy!

DeletedUser

Lol "zis looks like a rather deadly tool"

But wait.....its not halo!!!

DeletedUser

Some spammers have a lot of rep, it all depends if you want to behave like Firelord or Rooster (to give two extreme examples)