Whats the situation?

DeletedUser17564

I recently got bored of omicron and decided to join a new world and since I don't really like the 2.0 worlds I joined Pi. I was just wondering what the situation is among the top alliances. I've looked through this forum and all I managed to find out is that this forum is dead. So could someone please answer the following 3 questions so that I and others who decide to look here know whats going on in Pi.

1. What wars are currenly going on?

2. How long have these wars been going on for?

3. Are there any noobish alliances in or around ocean 36 who would make a good target for a newcomer?

The first person to answer will recieve +rep from me.

DeletedUser

Yes the forum is dead...but what's the point of the forum anyway...all I ever see in the forum is Phears patting himself on the back for doing nothing.

DeletedUser

thats not true at all. he is always doing a good job of loosing cities.

DeletedUser12324

ouch if you guys carry on like this you might hurt my feelings and i wont give you guys your xmas presies! Be nice or no cookies!

DeletedUser

Yes the forum is dead...but what's the point of the forum anyway...all I ever see in the forum is Phears patting himself on the back for doing nothing.

A forum lives on new things happening, the older a world becomes, the more stagnant things are... Thus less stuff to talk about.

DeletedUser12324

A question yo' why do you bother using the forums if they are so dead and useless? Why not bother posting something factual or funny or interesting for once instead of continually putting players down? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

A question yo' why do you bother using the forums if they are so dead and useless? Why not bother posting something factual or funny or interesting for once instead of continually putting players down? :rolleyes:

518 posts on the grepo forum, are you for real? perhaps you should spend more time on your alliance forum than here. the only post i ever remember you making is "help wannabe is on our island, we must take the city". is THAT factual enough for you?:Angry:

ever wonder why you are THE refugee that gets passed around?

DeletedUser12324

Actually weebroon im just the idiot that thought i had found an alliance with a backbone. You guys invited me in let me set up my new base on your islands and then join Incubi something you had been fighting against for months.

You have no morals, your are cowards and you disgust me.

Oh and if you have a look around there's plenty more people including great players with more posts than me.

Get off your high horse you wasn't this much of an *** when you weren't in Incubi, things are good when your on the winning side right?

Oh and apologies if i was the only one bothered at the time if an enemy had laded on an island of VVV's ofcourse you weren't bothered you guys had already planed on leaving by then.

DeletedUser

Archer, did you really need to leave the world war of Omicron or do you miss it at all?

DeletedUser17564

I didn't really leave I just restarted and since its really easy to manage 2 cities at once when they're at this stage I thought I might aswell try out Pi and see what its like and thanks to everyone who replied.

DeletedUser

LIES!! Everyone knows TGGE are the best alliance :) But seriosuly, since ive joined we've pushed Incubi almsot out of O54

DeletedUser

best alliance????? danny take your head out of you're ***....

no.1 alliance in ABP and DBP is incubi... FACT

TGGE no.4 in ABP and no.5 in DBP!!!!

AND TELL ME WHO HAVE YOU PUSHED OUT OF O54????

how about you's stop dong festivals and eating up inactive players... yous thrive on eating inactives points mean nothing in this game... densteve had a failed cs on me yesterday in which he attacked me twice with biremes! noobs the lot of you... even eddy cant take a city off an active player, he had to wait till i was inactive to take a city off me and laois, how about you tell him too BRING IT!!!!! :pro: