Whats the situation?

DeletedUser12324

Sorry Phears there isnt a single thing that would make me jealous of you. only person i am jealous of is Homer Simpson and he isnt even real! lol and as to a real life, i have a wife and kids, doesnt get anymore real then that.

All these people in Incubi who apparently have wives and kids yet still so much time for computer games? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Phears

rc_moe.gif

Its just TEE's way of bullying the little guy.

TEE Manual:

1. Attack the most isolated city an enemy has giving the player thousands of BP in exchange for 1 city. (Worked out great for you eh Gita/Tinut!? hahaha)

2. Make fun of smaller, less experienced targets (Eastern Republic)

3. Make fun of Phears who is ONE player getting made fun of by an alliance of 40.... Real clever jibes there fellas.

DeletedUser13294

rc_moe.gif

Its just TEE's way of bullying the little guy.

TEE Manual:

1. Attack the most isolated city an enemy has giving the player thousands of BP in exchange for 1 city. (Worked out great for you eh Gita/Tinut!? hahaha)

2. Make fun of smaller, less experienced targets (Eastern Republic)

3. Make fun of Phears who is ONE player getting made fun of by an alliance of 40.... Real clever jibes there fellas.

Whenn TEE attacked me over night, they took my cities.

When TEE attacked me over day, they made me no.8 in dbp top.

Mighty warriors, what can i say.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whenn TEE attacked me over night, they took my cities.

When TEE attacked me over day, they made me no.8 in dbp top.

Mighty warriors, what can i say.

yeah you get DBP in exchange of attacks but sooner when you loose cities until you go to the rim, build again so when time comes when we are near the rim, again we take you cities
you make things easier for us

p.s please make your cities offensive type so we dont waste our time converting it, thanks;)

DeletedUser9465

Lol... your cute. So infatuated with yourself and, of course, having no idea what you are talking about. :D

DeletedUser13294

yeah you get DBP in exchange of attacks but sooner when you loose cities until you go to the rim, build again so when time comes when we are near the rim, again we take you cities
you make things easier for us

p.s please make your cities offensive type so we dont waste our time converting it, thanks;)

Check the stats. The hunt just began.

This time, TEE noobs are the victims. Here are not included Aleppo and GreekWarrior (last one, a very fair-play person).

DeletedUser

This time, TEE noobs are the victims. Here are not included Aleppo and GreekWarrior (last one, a very fair-play person).

TIGNUT or whatever your name is, who the hell are you?

Anyway, back on topic, King of the Noobs in TEE here telling y'all the way things are:

1) TEE & our brothers in arms Incubi continue to dominate the core of PI, you know, the best bit where everyone wants to be. ;)

2) After a merger with UW, TGGE have risen to the top of the points table & re-enforced their position as 'Kings of the Rim', you know, the place where they've all been forced to go. :eek:

3) Same old same old with Eastern Republic, as fast as TEE can take cities off them they gobble up ghosts & inactives. :Angry:

4) AllianceX are still going nowhere as players like O Maoileoin, Asteriksch & probably that TIGNUT fella (check out on Grepo Stats how few cities these guys have won off players on opposing teams - it's hilariously low) continue to ride on the coat tails of xamichee (can't argue with that guy's stats) - it's like a one man alliance! :D

Final note:-

Before any of you ladies disagree with what I have said & challenge me to 'Handbags at Dawn', I urge you to check out the Greppo Stats: TEE & Incubi OBP's = waaaaay more than anyone else, average size of player = waaaaay bigger, TEE only no. 3 for DPB's? - I guess the rest of you find us a little intimidating. :p

Remember, the numbers don't lie........

DeletedUser22062

4) AllianceX are still going nowhere as players like O Maoileoin, Asteriksch & probably that TIGNUT fella (check out on Grepo Stats how few cities these guys have won off players on opposing teams - it's hilariously low) continue to ride on the coat tails of xamichee (can't argue with that guy's stats) - it's like a one man alliance! :D

Final note:-

Before any of you ladies disagree with what I have said & challenge me to 'Handbags at Dawn', I urge you to check out the Greppo Stats: TEE & Incubi OBP's = waaaaay more than anyone else, average size of player = waaaaay bigger, TEE only no. 3 for DPB's? - I guess the rest of you find us a little intimidating. :p

Remember, the numbers don't lie........[/QUOTE]

I am going to do a ratio of city count to BP and list whos actually the top players. It will be a direct representation of how much battle per city is actually done. Give me a few days and ill have it posted. Anyone ever notice that it's mainly Incubi and TEE members that are the only one's that brag in the forums, everyone else just plays but doesnt feel it necessary to talk about themselves all the time. Now its ducks quacking into a mirror.

DeletedUser

I am going to do a ratio of city count to BP and list whos actually the top players. It will be a direct representation of how much battle per city is actually done. Give me a few days and ill have it posted. Anyone ever notice that it's mainly Incubi and TEE members that are the only one's that brag in the forums, everyone else just plays but doesnt feel it necessary to talk about themselves all the time. Now its ducks quacking into a mirror.

Meh...........Interesting but it won't tell you who's been growing by gobbling up inactives, lone players with no alliance & ghosts - you still get bp's from those. Take your AX buddy skal/Asteriksch for example. He's barely won 25% of his total colonised cities from enemies, no wonder he messaged all of TEE when he took a city from ArtemisXXX - he must have been wetting his knickers with excitement at actually winning something from an active player lol. As for bragging, it was just a statement of a few facts, especially the one about me being 'King of the Noobs' in TEE. Oh, there's also the fact that I've won over 75% of my total colonisations from the enemy in case you were wondering (oops, sorry, that was a brag, they were all real easy of course, just pm'd 'em to tell 'em to be offline when I sent my awesome bis & sword attacks) :p

AAAAAAAAAnd back on topic. What's the situation? Does anyone want to dispute my previous summary & back their reasons up? Thought not..........

DeletedUser

Umm, I only recently got this account and almost every city I have taken besides 3 ghost towns I took before the Thracian op, I was asked to take to move more to our frontlines. I converted this account more to my liking, citywise, and now I have finally gotten my offense started.

And I sent my mass mail out, hoping to get some attacks launched at the city I had seiged, same as I did with Incubi. But you guys are no fun.

DeletedUser

Umm, I only recently got this account and almost every city I have taken besides 3 ghost towns I took before the Thracian op, I was asked to take to move more to our frontlines. I converted this account more to my liking, citywise, and now I have finally gotten my offense started.

And I sent my mass mail out, hoping to get some attacks launched at the city I had seiged, same as I did with Incubi. But you guys are no fun.

Ok, hands up, I admit it, I was trying to wind you up, you're clearly no fun either! You should take a leaf out of our friend Phears book & swallow the bait, it's a lot more entertaining...;)

I think your letter was a bit like my wind-up, it was obvious from a mile away....

Have fun now you're fully up & running, it's unlikely we'll cross swords tho', I'm an eternity from your core & way too lazy & comfortable to come looking.:p

DeletedUser

Have fun now you're fully up & running, it's unlikely we'll cross swords tho',

Eww Gross...... :eek:

Just kidding :p

You didnt have to get all personal though Gutz hehe. I might get my feelings hurt if you don't approve of my victims... :( Guess you'll have to ask your buddies who actually fight me if I'm decent or not.

Maybe a word of advice to your enemies though is to ensure inactives are taken in their core so that they aren't easily infiltrated. All strategery! (Or my poor excuses for my awfulness at this game) You decide! :p

DeletedUser

This thread is totally hilarious. It seems like more kids are actually playing this game than i thought. This is a war game and when its about war game, its called RTS. Its a numbers games. If you cant do math, you cant play this game. If you dont know tactical warfare, strategy in general, you cant play this game. So when a player takes a ghost town, he isnt just merely taking it because it is easy. The player is taking it because it is strategically located to the frontline as others have said. Unless it is a 1k point ghost town like some high ranked player do. :D I wouldnt go far of criticizing any alliance. There is no point to that. Things seems to be running a lil bit too distasteful here in Pi now. Players with balls bigger than there head just loves to run there mouth without actually thinking it over.. Just enjoy the game and have a friendly conversation. Dont go below the waste. I believe majority here are well mannered adults. Not some 40 something guys with a 13 yr old brain.

DeletedUser

i tell you who is noob, its a war game you loose you gain, and you dont expect us to be active 24 hours we need to rest to make noobs like you build up then attack you again for BP

and please dont come telling me your achievements i know what im telling and your not even close to what i have attain in this server:p

DeletedUser

So when a player takes a ghost town, he isnt just merely taking it because it is easy. The player is taking it because it is strategically located to the frontline as others have said.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." :D

You like that? A bit of culture injected into the game. Not bad for a 40 something with a 13 year old's brain eh?