What's Up All?

DeletedUser

Hey everyone...just thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself.

I play under the name TheSpartanMunchkin (obviously). I know, lame name but I wasn't sure how serious I'd be at this originally so I didn't give it a whole lot of thought!

Anyway, I've been involved in online gaming for over a decade and due to time constraints and family obligations, the online console thing just isn't working out. Grepolis gives me the opportunity to be involved even if I can't be online for 8 hours straight!

I'm currently in the Athens world, ocean 57. I began about 5 days ago so I'm pretty new to this and will likely have a lot of "dumb" questions. I will be looking to join up with an alliance when the time is right. Not to sound too choosy but I'll be looking to find a group that works well together, understands that there are real life obligations outside this world and as such is okay with a member who isn't quite as "die hard" as the rest of the group. I have no real expectations for this aside from getting involved in any way that I can, even if that means I simply work as a Troop Factory and provide support.

Anyway, if you send me an invite, please give me a few days to consider it before deleting it thinking that I think I'm too good or something. I want to make sure that I find the right fit. I'm not one for "clan-hopping" so I'd like to get it right the first time. In the mean time, I'll be trying to do some research to see who I could apply to that will fit what I'm looking for as well. Feel free to fire suggestions at me! Again, not trying to sound arrogant, just want to get in to the right place and stay there.

First dumb question: Do Alliances work across worlds or are they restricted to one world? I have had a couple offers already and they are in different worlds so I just want to know how this works before I make any commitments.
Much appreciated!