When a new world?

• Thread starter DeletedUser55208
  • Start date

DeletedUser55208

Dear administration.
Do not you think that the opening of a new world was too long?
Thus, the players of this server will go to others, for a very long time we are waiting for a new world with good, fast settings.

Settings:
Speed - 3+;
Unit Speed - 3+;
Alliance Cap - no matter;
Beginners Protection: no matter;
Revolt; Morale - Inactive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55208

By mistake indicated Conquest and not Revolt ... fixed

DeletedUser54965

mods are trippen... they wont open a world till after event prolly tho :(

Silver Witch

Strategos
We've had a lot of small caps recently in Revolt. I agree with the settings above but I think a larger cap would also help. Small caps encourage pacting up especially when you think of the res needed to fill a WW in a higher speed world.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Contrary to popular belief the mod team doesn't decide when worlds are opened, however once we find out when the next world does open we will make an announcement with the information.

DeletedUser55217

I have recently reported an incident within world en102, and couldn't help but notice the new world en103 is already available for complaints.

My questions are:
1. When does this world begin?
2. Why is this world avaliable for complaints, yet not game play?

Kind regards,
I.c.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-03-15-21-01.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-03-15-21-01.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 26

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The world appeared on the support select list because we usually have the next world listed shortly after the opening of the prior one. However it simply exists on the list and not as as actual world server. It's also why it is called New World 103 and not the actual name for the next world. Just a generic place holder.

DeletedUser55217

Very well then. Thank you for the knowledge.

Good evening sir,
I.c.

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
Hoping for:

Settings:
Speed - 3;
Unit Speed - 4;
Alliance Cap - 75-100;
Beginners Protection: 4-5 days;
Revolt; Morale - Inactive

DeletedUser54192

It won't make a blind bit of difference to what actually comes out, but I would love a world with these settings:

World Speed: 4
Unit Speed: 2
Alliance Cap: ?
Beginners Protection: Don't mind.
Revolt
Morale:
Inactive (preferable, but I accept that it is pretty much guaranteed to be active morale with the new morale mechanism that is being developed).

Alliance cap is a hard one.
- Small cap encourages smaller teams, but instead usually leads to alliances with lots of branches, or large coalitions. However those multi-branch alliances are forced to have a bit more organisation in order to be successful.
- Large cap will end up with a lot of teams filling up their cap just because they can, however there's less excuse for multi-branch alliances if each branch has 75-100 players.

On balance, I would probably prefer a large ally cap. It will hopefully encourage the serious teams to limit themselves to one branch, and the inexperienced MRAs that would just fill up their spots are the same ones who would likely make a tonne of branches on a smaller cap world anyways. Also, the last mid-speed revolt world with a large ally cap was Golgi, which is now closed, so a large cap may be good in the interest of variety compared to other more recent revolt servers.

DeletedUser55208

You can not make the world with a speed less than 3 for the world and units. So we've waited a very long time, but the slow world is
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
By their usual pattern world will be announced and released somewhat during November, next after that will be late January or beginning of February.

DeletedUser52961

I don't really care about the alliance cap or BP.I would prefer conquest over revolt and both speeds no more then 2 but most of all i want is INACTIVE MORALE.I hate wasting troops on some semiactive gold traders.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I don't really care about the alliance cap or BP.I would prefer conquest over revolt and both speeds no more then 2 but most of all i want is INACTIVE MORALE.I hate wasting troops on some semiactive gold traders.

now that wont happen, you wont see morale inactive again :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Wow i seriously hope thats not true. I hate morale. Im not alone and that would be a seriously good reason to stop playing.

well if they are changing the way morale works to suit newer players on all game markets you can place a bet that that there wont be any new worlds where morale is off.. but hey, waiting for them to announce this new world and new stats :)

DeletedUser44867

well if they are changing the way morale works to suit newer players on all game markets you can place a bet that that there wont be any new worlds where morale is off.. but hey, waiting for them to announce this new world and new stats :)

On devblog they didn't say there would be absolutely no inactive morale - just that from now on the 'majority' of worlds released on all servers will be active morale. Now whether 'majority' means once every 3 worlds there's an inactive morale world, or whether it means once every 100 worlds there's an inactive morale world, is another question.