Announcement when banter and goading becomes insulting

DeletedUser17088

yes obviously! what else could we be talking about? sheeeesh

DeletedUser

haha, yes of course!

i heard he blew flo rida's whistle

DeletedUser17088

People complaining about the Bellerophon forums saying they suck, Well you only have yourselves to blame for that.

I don't post the threads or the content within, that is all down to you lot. If you post terd it will be removed its that simple. My other forums thrive with activity and happiness and i rarely need to close a thread/edit/infract.

So have a look around and see what you can do to change that because it wont get better unless someone makes that step

DeletedUser

The general consensus of my "MRA" is that you're too heavy-handed in censoring/censuring the threads. Several are either too afraid of retribution to post here, or have become so fed up that they don't post anymore.

*Braces for another "official warning," name-calling, and locking of topic.

DeletedUser17088

look pauper i got no issue with you or your alliance or anyone who posts here.

I aint too heavy handed at all you bellerephon users just don't know how to follow rules/stay on topic/contribute anything worthwhile

Have a look at my other forums for proof

Olympia

Sparta

now how is it they manage daily posts on multiple threads without hardly any editing or infractions? Howcome most of them enjoy posting there? It MUST be my heavy handed approach and censoring nature

Bellerophons problem is obviously nothing at all to do with the cruddy content posted here without much care or respect to the rules.

DeletedUser

Fine. Go ahead and automatically reject our opinion without any introspection. Since your other, non-hero world forums with 5 and 20 times as many players are paragons of perfection, it must be the fault of everyone else here, not you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

FOTNS is one of the easiest going mods I have met, I am very happy to have him as our mod.

DeletedUser17088

I am not rejecting your opinion, I accept that they may find me heavy handed. I just don't care (of their opinion about me) *edit for clarification*

If your alliance wants to come and post i welcome it, i want it. If the threads and posts are against the rules in any way they will be treated like any other- deleted etc

DeletedUser

fonty is prob in the more lenient half of forum mods (and have i mentioned that he's also very handsome?)

DeletedUser

Seems to me that if people are enjoying posting, who cares if it is off topic? At least people are having a good time on the forums.

DeletedUser

Seems to me that if people are enjoying posting, who cares if it is off topic? At least people are having a good time on the forums.

On a personal level, I strongly agree with you. If the people on my forums wish to discuss things that aren't entirely on topic, I'd like to welcome it.

Unfortunately though, that isn't our decision. We have guidelines that must be followed, and that's the way it has to be. If the gaffa doesn't like our actions we get called in, and told to pull the ropes in a bit. :)

Long story short, we have to keep things clean and on-topic because when things go off-topic, there is more chance for things to get out of hand. Also, we have a section for off-topic, and that's where off-topic should go.

There is absolutely no problems with letting a stale thread die. If its time has passed, then so be it.

DeletedUser

On a personal level, I strongly agree with you. If the people on my forums wish to discuss things that aren't entirely on topic, I'd like to welcome it.

Unfortunately though, that isn't our decision. We have guidelines that must be followed, and that's the way it has to be. If the gaffa doesn't like our actions we get called in, and told to pull the ropes in a bit. :)

That may explain why so many of the Mods seem to be from outside the U.S. Most Americans would be repelled by such micro-managed censorship.

DeletedUser25746

I am glad to see you are trying to remedy the situation. Nothing makes things better than saying that they suck. If only Palistine would just try this tactic there would be peace.

DeletedUser15976

There's no remedy for this forum,it's dead and still .....Whatever happened to The Pegasus Times? I'm still waiting for issue 3.

DeletedUser2663

There's no remedy for this forum,it's dead and still .....Whatever happened to The Pegasus Times? I'm still waiting for issue 3.

been to busy with real life and have kind of fell out of contact with the world. Not much that i can really write on as well. EN/Occupy are dominating, PD fell and now alliances like styx and who knows who else have been on the loosing end of it all. Agree to disagree for those who will argue the point but look at stats. With no real interesting personalities like those in PD around now interviews are kinda boring sadly.