Announcement when banter and goading becomes insulting

DeletedUser

been to busy with real life and have kind of fell out of contact with the world. Not much that i can really write on as well. EN/Occupy are dominating, PD fell and now alliances like styx and who knows who else have been on the loosing end of it all. Agree to disagree for those who will argue the point but look at stats. With no real interesting personalities like those in PD around now interviews are kinda boring sadly.

Well if you didn't hog all the interesting players. Haha.

DeletedUser

Interesting idea, but then we'd be accused of just feeding each other BP.

DeletedUser

Interesting idea, but then we'd be accused of just feeding each other BP.
oh noez, wouldn't want that i guess :(

i'd be interested to see who accused you guys though, since EN1&2 are the only players on this forum :D

DeletedUser

I don't play on this world but have checked its forum out quite a bit. I will say that FOTN has let a lot more slide in this forum than other mods do *cough*metalcore*cough*. From what I have seen he is very lenient, you guys got away with a lot more stuff than we have on Pella. The forum mod on corinth whoever it was/is as the forum is basically dead did it right, I remember him being quite a bit more leniant than mods on alot of the newer servers.

DeletedUser

i guess on new forums mods should be slightly lenient while everybody is all hyped up on mountain dew and while some people may have joined their world forum for the first time, but then when it settles a bit then there's not really any excuse for not knowing how the forum rules work yet :cool:

DeletedUser2663

On the note of any bias of any kind if you feel it is a problem, report it to a titan or god. Try and resolve it or sit around complaining about it.

DeletedUser12667

On the note of any bias of any kind if you feel it is a problem, report it to a titan or god. Try and resolve it or sit around complaining about it.

Or we could look at it as we all have opinions and they may not be the same. So what gives me the right to say you are stupid for thinking the color yellow is awesome. I am not fond of the color yellow, I prefer a dark bluish shade. But my wife loves yellow. We get along great, even though our color preferance doesnt match. I will be willing to bet we all have one thing in common here, we all like grepo, we all like taking cities, we all like the social aspect we get in the alliance, and we all like to be happy. I have meet some awesome peeps on the externals who were on opposing alliances.

So with that being said, all you bell cats who wanna be happy, join me in a happy dance:)

th

All those who choose not to join me in my happy dance, the unhappy sideline is pleasant I guess, as I have never been there only seen from a distance.

th_1e-6-1.jpg