Pnp When did the elite alliances lose their honor and dignity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Whats a brim? lol. and no we dont have a rat but when we want a ghost we do lock it up with biremes to kill anyone that may want it. Next time at least speak properly in some language before you try and make a point. Instead of convincing anyone you just made yourself look like a monkey

Rakatos, you know I adore you, but that was not nice. Everyone makes typing mistakes, myself included.

If there is a spy among EG's ranks, I know nothing of it, however I can well understand their anger over such a thing. In the past, whenever I would discover the identity of a spy within my alliance, I would hunt that spy wherever they went until they quit the world on which we were playing. It's a matter of principle. I know that everyone has spies they send out as what's good for the goose is good for the gander as my grandmother used to say, but they can wreak a lot of havoc within an alliance.

DeletedUser

Your making me seem like a bad guy :(

There was some things that were done without my consent, and some details you left out about the cites. So please lets not jump to conclusions about my alliance and myself without knowing all the complete details. I would very much appreciate it.

if you are this alliance leader, what i think you are?
then how war declaration to other alliance was not with your consent? :D

DeletedUser

Whats a brim? lol. and no we dont have a rat but when we want a ghost we do lock it up with biremes to kill anyone that may want it. Next time at least speak properly in some language before you try and make a point. Instead of convincing anyone you just made yourself look like a monkey

brims are shortened from biremas, if you wouldn't be such a monkey you would have understood it ;)

DeletedUser

No no, English is my first language. I know to speak it perfectly, for anyone who has seen The Departed you would know the "rat scene". I was essentially reenacting that scene through this situation. I apologize, I thought he might have caught on, specially with the picture being there.

DeletedUser

Goku you would think you've been here long enough to note when I'm bluffing. And actually Chutzpah was not in Extraordinary Gentlemen when we fired our cannons and he made his own little quitting alliance and we thought "Hey, nice free cities in OUR turf!" and arachne I'm not a nice guy as you know I'm always playing the bad cop to compliment your good cop

DeletedUser

Goku you would think you've been here long enough to note when I'm bluffing. And actually Chutzpah was not in Extraordinary Gentlemen when we fired our cannons and he made his own little quitting alliance and we thought "Hey, nice free cities in OUR turf!" and arachne I'm not a nice guy as you know I'm always playing the bad cop to compliment your good cop

I would love to think you are bluffing, but too many things have been iffy to not have a spy within the alliance. Try all you want to deny and protect yourself in front of Lady Arachne.

DeletedUser

Lady Arachne is in my alliance unless you (with your short brain capacity) have not noticed. I talk to her very often and we are friends so I am not gonna lose the least bit of loyalty from her or my members (who are laughing at your false accusations because we got you so paranoid). Inuy you are only hurting your alliance by telling them I'm not bluffing haha. So please do continue with the false accusations, barbaric abbreviations, and lies.

DeletedUser

These little misunderstandings are how wars start!

*Remembers its Grepolis*

Carry on folks!

DeletedUser

Everyone, please back on topic. No more insults of a person's grammar or derogatory names. That makes us all look like inbred ignoramouses (sp, please?) who must resort to such things because we have nothing better to say and I know by reading this very thread that we are above those things.

And this goes beyond the current issue of spies and what have you. Inuyasha, you said he hadn't turned gray as yet, correct? And yet he left EG so as not to break the NAP when he issued his attacks upon Seraphim. That still makes him fair game as he was the one who provoked the counters against those cities. I, myself, am not one who will usually attack an alliance unprovoked but when it comes to a player who is not registered with an alliance and they attack me, even if they were formerly of an alliance, I make it a point to crush them without mercy. ;) After all...there's a time to be a Lady...and a time to be a...well, insert what you know I'm going to say here. :)

DeletedUser

From what i understand:
1)Both alliances had an unofficial NAP.Let this be a lesson to both of you.
2)Poor communication between the two alliances(shared "claims"forum could do the job )
3)When an alliance want to respect their NAP partner,they never send an ultimatum like this.
If you want a war,dont msg somebody giving him\them 48hrs warning,coz you only make the other party raise their pride against you and even worse......you unite them.Want a war?Then attack!!! :p

DeletedUser

Well said Arachne! We will not allow your ex members to go awol on us (and fail of course) and then let you conquer the cities which are on OUR turf. I'm not the type to let anyone get an advantage over me, and I am the type that kicks someone while they are lying on the ground. Enjoy your time here as there will be no forgiveness from seraphim or our allies.

DeletedUser

But, as I told them, leaders who remain quiet are the ones to watch closely.
Some players don't even have a forum account, but still keeps an eye on everything going on at forums. You never know what might happen. Never underestimate anyone, who isn't "active" and therefore isn't posting tons of replys on the forum. Im going to be neutral on this situation, i just wanted to agree, that not every leader is showing himself on the forum therefore "remain quiet". I like the way Ladry Arachne is writing thought :)

Scene :)

DeletedUser

First of all there is no need to be rude, i apologized earlier but apparently you want nothing of that. Secondly, don't make me bring up in-game convo's my members have had with you. Some of those would portray you in a different light sir. Do you really think I didn't know Lady Arachne was in your alliance? Please, do not underestimate me I was pointing out the fact that you were protecting yourself in front of her BECAUSE she is in your alliance.

"Inuy you are only hurting your alliance by telling them I'm not bluffing haha"

Would it not be safe to always consider the possibility of a spy within your alliance? My members already know how to deal with spies and how to PM. Its as simple as that. As for your members laughing at me, pssh ok. ^^

..and excuse me? Barbaric abbreviations? Did you not check out the Grepo wiki link ArShark just posted. All I am saying is don't be fake Rakatos.

To lady Arachne:

I do not disagree with how the war started mam, that is in the past and we are carrying on. What I am absolutely infuriated about is the spy in the alliance. I fully understand he has probably told you otherwise but I highly, highly doubt he has no spy in our alliance. Also I never insulted Rakatos once, at my count he has insulted me twice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No goku you are blind to any posts from your members, and I don't use derogatory terms as those often show bias or cruelty towards a race or a religion. I use the truth and a few white lies to get my way, oh an as for conversations with your members most of them involve me bluffing, scaring them, or just generally trying to get them to change sides (which I love to do because that causes unrest in an alliance and usually makes them fall)

DeletedUser11965

No goku you are blind to any posts from your members, and I don't use derogatory terms as those often show bias or cruelty towards a race or a religion. I use the truth and a few white lies to get my way, oh an as for conversations with your members most of them involve me bluffing, scaring them, or just generally trying to get them to change sides (which I love to do because that causes unrest in an alliance and usually makes them fall)

Loyalty_article.jpg

DeletedUser

First of all there is no need to be rude, i apologized earlier but apparently you want nothing of that. Secondly, don't make me bring up in-game convo's my members have had with you. Some of those would portray you in a different light sir. Do you really think I didn't know Lady Arachne was in your alliance? Please, do not underestimate me I was pointing out the fact that you were protecting yourself in front of her BECAUSE she is in your alliance.

"Inuy you are only hurting your alliance by telling them I'm not bluffing haha"

Would it not be safe to always consider the possibility of a spy within your alliance? My members already know how to deal with spies and how to PM. Its as simple as that. As for your members laughing at me, pssh ok. ^^

..and excuse me? Barbaric abbreviations? Did you not check out the Grepo wiki link ArShark just posted. All I am saying is don't be fake Rakatos.

To lady Arachne:

I do not disagree with how the war started mam, that is in the past and we are carrying on. What I am absolutely infuriated about is the spy in the alliance. I fully understand he has probably told you otherwise but I highly, highly doubt he has no spy in our alliance. Also I never insulted Rakatos once, at my count he has insulted me twice.

I agree with you, Inuyasha, that there is no need for rudeness in these forums. I am very much enjoying the discussions, minus some of the rather crass words that have been posted. I respect all of you, moreso than you think, and I'm glad we're talking about the situation. Truths come to light this way and both sides are heard.

Also, yes, it's always prudent to suspect there are spies among the ranks. Anyone who doesn't is being rather naive and, though I hate the word, noobish. Granted, it's not something I like, but that's the way the game is played. War is war. It's not pretty, even in a game. It's not butterflies and flowers, a picnic with raspberry jam and cookies... It's bloody and harsh. The strongest survive and yet even the strongest alliances can be brought low by one small set of ears (lol or as you said a "rat") feeding information to the enemy. As I said, I'm not privy to information regarding spies and if Rakatos states there are none, then I believe him. After all, he is my alliance leader and I've yet to see him proven wrong.

Either way, I wish all of us luck in this confrontation. :)

DeletedUser

Also I keep getting unsigned downreps (which I love having a bad rep anyway as it makes people fear you) it just shows the true cowardice of extraordinary gentlemen. I highly doubt that all your members are loyal as one of them is my relative in real life and others have told me how the alliance is just a bunch of buggers who don't have any fun and take this game seriously haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.