Pnp When did the elite alliances lose their honor and dignity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Rakatos today at 05:17
I don't care about my reputation. If banning the people on the wrong side gets me a win so be it. And good player also involves abiding the rules and not being nasty

Hmmm when I read this message you sent one of my members I was appalled sir, seriously that is some dirty S***.

"I highly doubt that all your members are loyal as one of them is my relative in real life and others have told me how the alliance is just a bunch of buggers who don't have any fun and take this game seriously haha."

So is this your admittance of a spy in our ranks? o_O

DeletedUser

If you haven't noticed already you fair leader Rakatos is the only who has resorted to such things.

I did notice, Goku. And then many followed that lead. I hate to see that happen to anyone, which is why I admonished Rakatos for it. :)

DeletedUser

58 replies
407 views so far and going up!
Damn!!!the forum is alive and on fire again!
Sorry for being off-topic this time Lady Arachne,but great PnP job! :cool:

DeletedUser

58 replies
407 views so far and going up!
Damn!!!the forum is alive and on fire again!
Sorry for being off-topic this time Lady Arachne,but great PnP job! :cool:

Thank you, BoogeyMan! And, Goku, also much thanks. :)

DeletedUser

Here's how it breaks down:

A NAP was in place and when Chutzpah informed his alliance he was leaving, they should have used some common sense and stacked his cities with support if they wanted to take them. Clearly, they failed to do so properly and hence, lost the cities.

Furthermore, since EG had foreknowledge that Chutzpah was going to attack some Seraphim members, by not notifying Seraphim, they were violating the spirit of the NAP.

Goku, you cannot have it both ways. Either he was a EG member at the time or he was not. If he was a member at the time, then yes, you guys should have cannibalized his cities however you are also liable for his actions in attacking Seraphim while under a NAP. But if he had already left the alliance, as Grepo Stats has verified, then EG is not liable for his actions however, in that case you have no right or jurisdiction over his ghost cities.

NAPs are, IMO, stupid and shouldn't be used. I was against a NAP with you guys in the first place just for this very reason however, since you did enter into one, you should have honored it. You chose not to, hence I have to agree with Arachne's statements about your alliance's lack of honor.

Finally, in regards to EGs loss of CS well that's just too damn bad isn't it? Who plans for their CS to land when they aren't online? That kind of stupid move begs for a smackdown. And for those of you who think that the new owners of the former ghost cities should have dodged the EG CS, that's just an outright stupid thing to say given that those cities were taken because of the offensive actions of their previous owner. It's not up to the defender to compensate for the stupidity of the attacker.

Be honest Goku and admit that this is all because EG wanted a war with Seraphim. Everything EG has done in this situation bears that out. The fact is that while you were issuing a 48hr window for Rakatos to make a decision, multiple members of your alliance were sending out revolt attacks. Goku, you can say you didn't know of or condone the actions of those people however, it seems clear that you do.

As to your claim that taking of ghost cities has happened with speed before, well I don't see why you would think that has anything to do with spying; it's a little thing called Strategic Planning.

We keep CS ready to go to ghosts as soon as they pop up so that don't have to wait to build them. And we fill the target city with support as soon as we decide to take it. It's not our fault that your alliance failed to use this simple and common strategic practice. And if you did use it, you failed to use a proper amount of troops to successfully implement the strategy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had thought this discussion was over?

Maybe everything you said about me and my alliance is all true and maybe isn't. However we are at war now and theres no sense in arguing to see who is right and who is wrong now, whatever has been done cannot be changed now. Besides we are not the only ones at fault here, im sure Seraphim was plotting against us as well. As for wanting war I will be honest, I knew it was inevitable but I most certainly did not want it. I hope you believe me, if not oh well :)

DeletedUser30111

Furthermore, since EG had foreknowledge that Chutzpah was going to attack some Seraphim members, by not notifying Seraphim, they were violating the spirit of the NAP.

We didn't know beforehand that he was breaking the NAP, you know how it is someone's quitting, they don't care much for what their actions will cause.

And I think you guys are missing the point, we're not upset about the ghosts. I had claimed one - had a CS enroute - and that's not what's bothering me in this situation. The problems are:
A) The many inferences of a Seraphim spy within our ranks (or 2)
B) The insults thrown our way

I think it's funny you Seraphim people can sit there and call us honorless while admitting to using a spy, ridiculous.

And everything Goku said^

DeletedUser

"We keep CS ready to go to ghosts as soon as they pop up so that don't have to wait to build them. And we fill the target city with support as soon as we decide to take it. It's not our fault that your alliance failed to use this simple and common strategic practice. And if you did use it, you failed to use a proper amount of troops to successfully implement the strategy. "

Did you not read what I had posted before? The city in question was NOT ghosted. It was still in possession of EG, HENCE the cannibalizing.

DeletedUser

Did you not read what I had posted before? The city in question was NOT ghosted. It was still in possession of EG, HENCE the cannibalizing.

Inuyasha, perhaps reread my post? The part you are quoting was in reference to Goku's statement that other EG cities that went to ghost, were quickly snapped up by Seraphim. It was not about the 2 cities of Chutzpah.

As to the issue of Spying, I agree with Arachne: I do not approve of it. That being said, this is a war game and I don't consider spying to mean that someone is without honor. Spying and Intel Gathering are a part of warfare. However, I personally, would not trust anyone I knew to be a spy, as the type of person that would be a spy in this type of game is probably not someone I want to associate myself with. There is a simple way to solve the issue of a spy yanno, just boot anyone you don't know.

Anyhow, we are, as Goku said, at war. Best of Luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, now me and my alliance can slip back under the radar again from all this excitement.... ;)

Remember, Wolves can be very deadly when they are in the shadows... :)

DeletedUser

chutzpah here, i skimmed through this thread and will only respond once
i decided to quit this server since it was boring and had no competition in it as well as having to be nap with an MRA like seraphim.

there were a few false statements made in this thread which i can be kind enough to clear out. one being aracne saying that he or rather his alliance would take my cities as retribution for clearing their alliance members. that is a bit ridiculous as there is no way that i would have lost any city to anyone on the server let alone an MRA. let me be perfectly clear; i left EG, on own accord, and created my own alliance. i only cleared seraphim while being in this self made alliance. all cs attacks on my previous cities were made while they had already been ghosted

another peculiar statement was made by rakatos who said i failed to attack his alliance, that is a bit odd considering i cleared around 7 seraphim cities in a few hours and in the process got 4 times as much ABP in one day than rakatos has managed to muster throughout his whole game on the server.

if i were you i would not just be happy about managing to take one ghost city, i would have been happy that a player who undoubtely would have single handedly destroyed your alliance if she had the desire to do so. and i do say this with all modesty

since this seem to be a lot of people's first time playing grepolis, allow me to show you a url where you can see that i was not in EG when i ghosted/cleared all the seraphim cities, and that cities were ghosted before attempts were made: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en44/player/3492622
over and out

DeletedUser

chutzpah here, i skimmed through this thread and will only respond once
i decided to quit this server since it was boring and had no competition in it as well as having to be nap with an MRA like seraphim.

there were a few false statements made in this thread which i can be kind enough to clear out. one being aracne saying that he or rather his alliance would take my cities as retribution for clearing their alliance members. that is a bit ridiculous as there is no way that i would have lost any city to anyone on the server let alone an MRA. let me be perfectly clear; i left EG, on own accord, and created my own alliance. i only cleared seraphim while being in this self made alliance. all cs attacks on my previous cities were made while they had already been ghosted

another peculiar statement was made by rakatos who said i failed to attack his alliance, that is a bit odd considering i cleared around 7 seraphim cities in a few hours and in the process got 4 times as much ABP in one day than rakatos has managed to muster throughout his whole game on the server.

if i were you i would not just be happy about managing to take one ghost city, i would have been happy that a player who undoubtely would have single handedly destroyed your alliance if she had the desire to do so. and i do say this with all modesty

since this seem to be a lot of people's first time playing grepolis, allow me to show you a url where you can see that i was not in EG when i ghosted/cleared all the seraphim cities, and that cities were ghosted before attempts were made: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en44/player/3492622
over and out

So basically you just confirmed what was being said here. EG have no right to demand the city back as they did since you left and the war started because of the arrogance of EG thinking they had some divine right to take your cities.

At least that is how I see it.

DeletedUser

First off, Chutzpah, I am a she, not a he. Just a note on that, considering I'm quite missing the wrong equipment to be considered a male. Also, thank you for clearing the air on a few things as by your own admission, you've made it clear you were NOT with EG and in order to attack Seraphim, you created your own alliance. In that case, being one alliance removed from EG, single-person or not, our taking of the ghosts were valid.

Now, on to your next words in the matter. You may be speaking with all modesty, but in reality your words speak of arrogance or over-confidence, which usually comes from one who considers themselves as "elite" and as with all players who believe themselves untouchable, they eventually learn a harsh lesson when their over-confidence leads to a hard fall. May not happen in Troy, doubt if I'm able to be the one to give that blow as I don't consider myself "elite" and unflawed in my strategies, but eventually it will happen. True, I give you a thumbs up and congratulate you on the feat of clearing out seven Seraphim cities, as that is quite the accomplishment, though I have to wonder, as you stated there was a lack of competition and excitement in the game, if those cities were low point cities which hadn't had the benefit of building themselves up enough in order to counter or if you managed to land an attack when the majority of them were offline and again unable at the time to counter.

As for the accusation of being an MRA, I would beg to differ, considering I work personally with the members of my alliance and I can see exactly in which direction they are headed in this world. Opinions are different and that is just the way it is. I respect your opinion on that, but remember that when you point your finger and accuse a group of being an MRA, have all of your facts ready to back your statement or find yourself made out to be the fool. The majority of us, and as I can see it is the same with yourself, are not new to this game but have created new names for various reasons. We do not recruit players...the players come to us. Just something to keep in mind when next confronted with what you deem an MRA.

DeletedUser

Hi sorry to intrude but I would like to interview both of you for more details, and for updates please dont give any more details

DeletedUser

Yes, I too want to congratulate Chutzpah. Thank you for stating the truth about the situation. He/She/it was NOT a member of EG and His/Her/Its cities did become Ghosts BEFORE Seraphim took them.

Furthermore, you EG folks claim that you didn't know Chutzpah was going to ghost and attack Seraphim before He/She/It left your alliance. If that is true then IF we did have a spy or spies in your alliance, how could we know what Chutzpah's intentions were? Either you knew before hand, thus our "spy" knew or you didn't know, in which case, neither would a "spy." ( Just because I am putting forth this argument about a "spy," do not take that as a confirmation there is one.)

As to Chutzpah's claims that He/She/It could wipe out our entire alliance by Him/Her/Itself, well I think even you EG folks now that for the unsubstantiated ravings of an egotistical 5150.

DeletedUser

"Choose silence of all virtues, for by it you hear other men's imperfections, and conceal your own."

Status
Not open for further replies.