When does Kappa come out?

DeletedUser

Nobody knows not even Betsy and her modding team.

This also is not the correct place to be asking such questions as this is the Iota forums.

Maybe in a few months but Iota is too young to open another world so I suggest you restart. :) Good Luck.

DeletedUser

You are the Third person to ask man, IT WILL COME OUT WHEN IT COMES OUT! Plus, if you want another city that isn't on The Rim, just go to another world, like Delta, or Theta.

DeletedUser909

Hang on. I have to go find a picture of the punishment that is due you and any other player who asks about upcoming worlds.

DeletedUser

World Kappa will be announced when World Kappa is close to coming out.

Until then, assume that it won't be for a while.

as ac04 once said.....

Patience is a virtue lambreta. Simply wait for kappa and one day, it will magically appear in the list of worlds.

DeletedUser

*facepalm*facepalm*facepalm

Thread closed.

Wait a minute, I don't haz teh power to close threads :( I not red color :O

DeletedUser909

No, Jar. That ability (and that colour) is reserved for those who can type proper English. :p

betsy when does world omega come out?

December 22, 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As has been said before, why exactly is this in the Iota forum? I don't want this spamming the beautiful Iota forum!

DeletedUser

No, Jar. That ability (and that colour) is reserved for those who can type proper English. :p

ou07ep.jpg

:p

i wish lol

DeletedUser

Geez, all other Kappa threads were closed a lot faster than this one seems to be going. Kudos to whoever stared this thread.

DeletedUser

Its because in this one betsy posted :p

Didnt you figure it out yet?

A brilliant scientist proved that betsy brings life to these forums/threads!

heres proof

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think everytime a noob that got rimed asks when kappa's coming out, the date should be pushed back a month.

Its only fair.

DeletedUser

How does everyone find out about these worlds so far in advance anyway? maybe who ever leaks the info for the new worlds kept quiet, we wouldnt have this problem

DeletedUser

there is no info. all rumours. like my early thread said

sooner this is locked the better