When does the Gold Run out EN?

DeletedUser50502

I mean relax dude..it's not that serious...it's just words.

Words are words.

You take everything too serious then you will not have fun in this game.

Someone attacks you, it's not personal....take it all in context.

I am relaxed, I'm just the curious human that nobody can say that they are not

DeletedUser33512

Why are people so fixated on gold shaming? They pay for the game, so you don't have to. Enjoy.

DeletedUser20414

As an Ex-En member from the start i can tell you most of the team are just highly highly active. Little gold is spent, they are just simply the best players in the game simple.

buddy1971

Phrourach
everyone always seems to be hating on my beloved [alley]Eviction Notice[/ally] if we want to spend gold then we will and there is nothing stopping everyone.else from doing the same thing,we are a very competitive GROUP of people with a love for the game

DeletedUser16512

with gold trading every player has a chance to use gold, now i normally only use gold for captain but this server iv'e used for admin as well iv'e sold my extra resources and gained 1k gold,

DeletedUser31385

Honestly though, I do not like any instant buy because... well... it's instant and costs less. It is ridiculous having people with 16k points and 3 cities before BP ends.

DeletedUser48583

So this caught my eye as sinope forums and rhammus forums dead and thats where I play.

This thread is a joke bashing on gold users. I use gold for advisors and sometimes cut units in half if need some to snipe with, I saw instant buy but Inno implemented it into the game and people use it from a business view them still getting profit. It is annoying end of BP but only solution is adapt or stop playing the game.

Losing a city everyone in this game loses a city boo who go cry some more. Personally not knowing how big you was but that cs wave had alot of ls could been sniped with a bigger bir nuke or even seastorm etc multiple ways help deal with it. You lost a city had to create a thread I just find it pathetic to be honest. I have faced heavy gold users and have lost for cities to them but at least I make them suffer taking whatever down. Its them spending gold.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24285

The problem with these new worlds is that "Instant Buy" de-skills the game. Before you had to plan and anticipate, now you just need to use your credit card to get out of a difficult situation.

That is the big problem for me - I enjoy the skill of the game (OK it is not as much as some games) and it makes me feel good to have outwitted an opponent- now I can have that opponent on the deck and gee-wiz he builds up his walls and produces hundreds of def units and a bir snipe to kill my cs - all with his credit card - no skill at all!!

DeletedUser48583

The problem with these new worlds is that "Instant Buy" de-skills the game. Before you had to plan and anticipate, now you just need to use your credit card to get out of a difficult situation.

That is the big problem for me - I enjoy the skill of the game (OK it is not as much as some games) and it makes me feel good to have outwitted an opponent- now I can have that opponent on the deck and gee-wiz he builds up his walls and produces hundreds of def units and a bir snipe to kill my cs - all with his credit card - no skill at all!!

I agree on that
I loved the skill side of this game, To be honest I like all strategy games as out smarting your enemy is amazing.
But yeh Instant buy does ruin the skill side but as long as Inno get more profit that way than cutting in half method doubt it will change.

DeletedUser49059

I agree also. It levels the playing field for the mediocre player who is willing to engage in cash at any whim. Certainly, I have used gold to get "established" within an ocean...I will admit to that. But once I have a base of cities to limit the possibility of being completely rimmed at the get-go, I have plenty of other things to spend my spare funds on in real life that provide lots of enjoyment that lasts longer or creates memories for a lifetime as opposed to the saving of my "virtual city" for what...the next 12-24 months? LOL!