When does the Gold Run out EN?

DeletedUser48073

So earlier this month, Druvi sent out a message to everyone to sign the petition against instant completion. Many signed, most didn't and I know that EN for SURE didn't go remotely near that thing.

Today my city got conquered by no other than the HunKiller, a valued member of EN, not for his skill or his sense of humour but for his deep pockets like almost every other EN member.

Hear is just a little example among others:

Note that these attacks both originate from the same city and are only 12 hours apart.

first attack--> 8 LS wiped and a significant amount of OLU gone
report hun1.png

Second attack--> 163 LS and 80-90% of everything else rebuilt: IN 12 HOURS
report hun2.png

So I would like to ask a very important question to not only EN and the game developer but also to the honest players who have grown to love the game: Where is the line drawn and where does it stop? This is something we need to figure out or else long time player like myself and many here on the forums will have to start to pull out their wallet to even have a chance at taking a city.

I'm sorry to you players that use gold but unfortunately, this is unacceptable. No matter you see it, I hope you can all begin to open you eyes as to how this is affecting the balance of the game.

:pro:If you want to whip your wallet at people go play Clash of Clans

I have lost many cities before but none of those losses has upset me more than this one because of the drastic unbalance that gold has caused.

DeletedUser50502

I've been trying to convince everybody of this, but nobody listens to me. Obviously gold users are going to win, because they have nothing better to spend their money on, food, water, college tuition, whatever. They choose to spend it on grepo and that is their choice. I know it's extremely unfair and they should have a limit on how much they can use, but for Inno, the money is just rolling in so they don't care what we think. I think gold users should get a cap on how much they can use, but that will never happen because people don't have enough skill to play grepo without gold. They just don't. They rely on it, and can't play without it. I know I sound like im just ranting on like a lunatic, but this is the truth. This is why games that you can't pay to win are so popular and fun! Like CS GO and all of those things. I do love grepo with all my heart, but gold is abusers are ridiculous and obnoxious

Karlo Makaj

Phrourach
So earlier this month, Druvi sent out a message to everyone to sign the petition against instant completion. Many signed, most didn't and I know that EN for SURE didn't go remotely near that thing.

Today my city got conquered by no other than the HunKiller, a valued member of EN, not for his skill or his sense of humour but for his deep pockets like almost every other EN member.

Hear is just a little example among others:

Note that these attacks both originate from the same city and are only 12 hours apart.

first attack--> 8 LS wiped and a significant amount of OLU gone
View attachment 11382

Second attack--> 163 LS and 80-90% of everything else rebuilt: IN 12 HOURS
View attachment 11383

So I would like to ask a very important question to not only EN and the game developer but also to the honest players who have grown to love the game: Where is the line drawn and where does it stop? This is something we need to figure out or else long time player like myself and many here on the forums will have to start to pull out their wallet to even have a chance at taking a city.

I'm sorry to you players that use gold but unfortunately, this is unacceptable. No matter you see it, I hope you can all begin to open you eyes as to how this is affecting the balance of the game.

:pro:If you want to whip your wallet at people go play Clash of Clans

I have lost many cities before but none of those losses has upset me more than this one because of the drastic unbalance that gold has caused.

that player do not use any golds, I know him long time ago
your problem is that what you are not active enough and you did not noticed that your alliance was dissolved almost 24 hrs

DeletedUser

How cool would it be to play in a world where the only gold spent would be on the Advisors? Make it decent speed.. good cap limit.

Ok i know it's not in Inno's interest to do this but imagine how good that world would be.

Make it so 6 weeks before WW you get tied into your alliance and can't jump in and out with resource/favor dumps.

I'm sure there's a few more things people could think of to make it the best world ever ;) But i bet some players/alliances may give it a miss when it comes down to teamwork not individual wallet warriors.

DeletedUser46838

I think there's a glitch in here. The defender killed over 150 units and he only managed to receive on 88 BP

DeletedUser27587

Looking at those reports, it looks like you used gold to build your wall back up. you accused others of using gold but if you used it, that is ok.

DeletedUser

Looking at those reports, it looks like you used gold to build your wall back up. you accused others of using gold but if you used it, that is ok.

4 levels in 12 hours is golding a wall?? what are you smoking noob?

DeletedUser46838

It takes at most an hour to upgrade 4 levels. Nt hard at all, especially on a SPEED 4 WORLD>

DeletedUser21297

It takes at most an hour to upgrade 4 levels. Nt hard at all, especially on a SPEED 4 WORLD>
Actually it doesn't take any time to build wall to level 4. You can complete all for free (under 5 minutes) with just click. Just have to do it :)

DeletedUser30636

you cant just assume that he used a ton of gold, did you ever think that maybe his first attack wasnt everything he had?

DeletedUser50502

Well the only way to find out is to ask him. Is he here?

DeletedUser30490

I know hunkiller too,from what i know he is not a huge gold whore at all,just uses it for advisors
Edit:In EN's defense even their biggest gold whore signed my petition :D

DeletedUser50502

I know hunkiller too,from what i know he is not a huge gold whore at all,just uses it for advisors
Edit:In EN's defense even their biggest gold whore signed my petition :D

I hate it when people do that though. They are such hypocrites! They just sign it to look like they're a good person that believes in skill over money, but really they use instant buy all the time

DeletedUser

I hate it when people do that though. They are such hypocrites! They just sign it to look like they're a good person that believes in skill over money, but really they use instant buy all the time

To be fair you can use something and disagree with it. Peer pressure (i.e - not being as good as others in the world) is a powerful thing.

DeletedUser50502

To be fair you can use something and disagree with it. Peer pressure (i.e - not being as good as others in the world) is a powerful thing.

Yes, but to sign a petition against something you use every day? Wouldn't a sign of your support to the cause be to boycott it as well?

DeletedUser48073

LOL mate, wth you smoking cuz I need to get me some of that!

DeletedUser48073

that player do not use any golds, I know him long time ago
your problem is that what you are not active enough and you did not noticed that your alliance was dissolved almost 24 hrs

Worked late, so I went to bed, no one knew what happened but regardless I dont know what NOT having an alliance has to do with this??

DeletedUser48073

How cool would it be to play in a world where the only gold spent would be on the Advisors? Make it decent speed.. good cap limit.

Ok i know it's not in Inno's interest to do this but imagine how good that world would be.

Make it so 6 weeks before WW you get tied into your alliance and can't jump in and out with resource/favor dumps.

I'm sure there's a few more things people could think of to make it the best world ever ;) But i bet some players/alliances may give it a miss when it comes down to teamwork not individual wallet warriors.

Been wanting this for a while...maybe post in the ideas tab??

DeletedUser48073

I think there's a glitch in here. The defender killed over 150 units and he only managed to receive on 88 BP

they changed the system and I obviously have no clue what it is