When Eta comes to an end

DeletedUser14577

To try and liven up the forum again for a short time. When the Hero Worlds are released and ETA has a few days before its closed. Who would you most like to attack over those last few days? The person can be from your alliance . You can post why you would do that if you wish, just try to be civil.

DeletedUser

To try and liven up the forum again for a short time. When the Hero Worlds are released and ETA has a few days before its closed. Who would you most like to attack over those last few days? The person can be from your alliance . You can post why you would do that if you wish, just try to be civil.

hmmmm, would definitely take another shot at you Kdahlb;)

DeletedUser

I would hit Sirgaz,I know how he defends and where he hides his troop,also would ask people who are supporting him to stop sending support and I would be very happy when he would strike back cause he is excellent attacker and very tricky...would be interesting for sure.

DeletedUser19492

I would attack Komagos...

for the very same reason, I know his weakness so I would hit him in one point and he would destroy me in another...

I would attack brlinho, he still owes me a city in ocean 54.

I would attack Jamescrackcorn, so I would have my family cursed to its third generation

I would attack batvanio with every sword, archer, slinger, chariot, horseman I have just to see if I could take a tiny piece of his empire.

and on judgement day, I would attack dback (mistraven) so he wouldn´t forget about me. no no no

DeletedUser

I would attack kevinfc even from long range....somebody has to do it after all the names he mentioned here.

DeletedUser

i would attack everyone i could, just keep sending them till nothing left

DeletedUser15946

I think I would attack brlinho, simply to show him how I attack those that are close to me on map ;)

DeletedUser14577

When will ETA get this message

worldending.jpg