When is Apha open?

DeletedUser

just checked rankings only 7000 guys above 0??? this world will end soon if they dont reopen it and put 2.0 in otherewise in the next year the 2nd birthday year of alpha will be like 30 people great stats

DeletedUser

just checked rankings only 7000 guys above 0??? this world will end soon if they dont reopen it and put 2.0 in otherewise in the next year the 2nd birthday year of alpha will be like 30 people great stats

Theres more people in alpha, in some other worlds such as eta,zeta etc.

DeletedUser

Reopen alpha

thay should just go ahead and reopen alpha there are a lot of ppl I know in other worlds that would love to come to alpha, main reason is a lot of experienced players, build up the population:pro: again

DeletedUser5

thay should just go ahead and reopen alpha there are a lot of ppl I know in other worlds that would love to come to alpha, main reason is a lot of experienced players, build up the population:pro: again

Alpha was closed for a specific reason, and will remain closed because that reason is still valid.

The edges of the world were causing problems, in that players were spawning over the edges of the world. This made it impossible for these players to do anything.

DeletedUser

Come on grepolis. That's a easy fix. Just fix the edges of the world or even extend the borders and create new oceans like 105 and etc...

I would love to an extended world where it goes to oceans byond 100's. That'll get us digging the drawer for dollar bills hehe

DeletedUser

honestly, what they could do, is allow experienced players to start with x number of cities(like 10ish) in some of the empty spots.

DeletedUser

i dont like it i had a good thing going in world alpha but my computer messed up and i wasnt able to get on for like two weeks and all my cities were conquered and know i cant get start over to get going again

DeletedUser

There are a lot of valid points here and I'd say Alpha does need to be reopened but in a controlled way. Like put a limit on how many can join so it doesn't get too many people in it and if the boundaries are a problem then maybe increase them a bit and put new parameters on the boundaries so it can't spill over past it.

DeletedUser

i dont understand one thing...how can any world be full when there is so many inactive players...is there something like DELETE button ;)

DeletedUser

All good things must come to an end ... Alpha opened two years ago ... think its time that it RIP!

DeletedUser

Any new player who joins Alpha, unless friends with an existing strong player\alliance will have the heck farmed out of him. It'd be futile to try to build up, you'd only get farmed more.

Richard

Strategos
Alpha was closed due to bugs at the very edge of the map. No new additions to Alpha are possible, and this wont be changing, Im afraid.

DeletedUser

Shan, will this eventually apply to Beta, Gamma and so on?