When is Apha open?

Richard

Strategos
Taken from the Wiki:

After a world has met certain requirements, the whole world will enter "The Era of World Wonders" together. Once in the The Era of World Wonders, alliances must race to build these world wonders on islands they own. When a world enters this stage of the game, new players cannot enter that world; the world becomes closed to new registrations.

DeletedUser

Lol, Alpha may never open, but will it have a world winner, like Tribal Wars?

DeletedUser8078

Big Shout Out!!

Hey, I just want a big shout out to everyone in Alpha, especially my many colleagues, friends and enemies!!

Unfortunately I left Alpha due to unforeseen events, leaving an Alliance made up of great friends and colleagues that stuck together through thick and thin.

It is great to see that Alliance still standing after all this time and with many of those friends still standing strong together, a bond I believe will never be unbroken.

I wish it possible to rejoin you all, but have been reading the reasons why Alpha will not reopen.

I personally started out in Alpha probably some 2 years ago, it was my first World and boy what a learning curve it was, it is a very sentimental World for me.

So, thank you Alpha for the Memories and all that still reside there, I wish you well. May Alpha rest in peace and long live Orion and its members!

Last edited by a moderator: