When is the next world

1saaa

Strategos
the next world is announced whenever Inno decides to. An educated guess would be pretty soon. Either just before Christmas pecetime (to start in between peacetimes) or in between peacetimes to start over new year.

I dunno about pre-mades though. It will probably depend on the speed (please no 1, 1).

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Next world gets announced around mid january and will most likely be a revolt world, world after that should come month and a half after most likely.

DeletedUser41523

Baudin will surprise release a world on Christmas. It’ll be a 2/1 conquest morale with 200 alliance cap.

DeletedUser47128

This years january world I believe it was en113 ? was a players choice world.... so maybe they let us vote again this year ? ( january 2020 )

Hopefully, 4,3 conquest please.

DeletedUser55806

I hope they make it in the next few days before Christmas

DeletedUser54878

The previous world is conquest world wonders, so my bet is on revolt with world wonders.

DeletedUser55806

Shouldn't it come out one a month? If it came out in January wouldn't that mean they missed the month of December.

I would like these settings:
  • Game speed: 3-4
  • Unit speed: 3-4
  • Trade speed: 3-4
  • Beginners protection: 4 Days
  • Alliance limit: 60
  • Conquer system: Revolt
  • City Foundation Time: 6-12 Hours
  • Morale: Inactive
  • Endgame: World Wonder

Last edited:

DeletedUser48696

Speed 2 revolt would be nice! Three of the last four have been conquest :oops:

1saaa

Strategos
Previous revolt was speed 2. So, my guess is a 3/4 revolt.

As for the rest of the settings iron head posted... Hard to say how many would become a reality.

css1981

Phrourach
Yes I think just like this year around 10th january

But just like this year can we also vote for it ?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
While voting for settings is something I know our community likes I also know players get upset when the voting options are limited. Sometimes there are settings I know I can't get for a world or settings a world has to have which limits what options I could put in the voting. This results in polls where I might only be able to have a vote for 3 different settings because the world needs to be fast or be conquest or morale has to be active. So I can't offer choices on those settings for that particular poll. If players are fine with selecting from among even limited options then I will certainly try to do more polls going forward but it won't be for this next world unfortunately.

DeletedUser41523

Do a Theta throw back.
Speed: 3
Unit: 1
Alliance Cap: 250
Revolt

Xuegou

Phrourach
Speed 8
Unit speed 8
Alliance cap: 10
Conquest
WW ending

Best world settings, Imagine the power house alliances fighting on that? Oh man, the amount of spam would maybe make inno do something about the rising issue that is spam within the game :)

Sarcasm aside, 4/3/50 conquest dom ending pls.