When will new Hero world be coming????

DeletedUser22145

Knossos has started ww so looking to do a Hero world?

DeletedUser22145

i want to start a new world and not jump in on one that is already set in stone. i am sure nothing is wrong with it. nothing worse than starting with a 700 point city and everyone else has 30,lololol

DeletedUser

i want to start a new world and not jump in on one that is already set in stone. i am sure nothing is wrong with it. nothing worse than starting with a 700 point city and everyone else has 30,lololol

Me too! I would like to start in a new hero world, hopefully one comes soon they have been coming out with a lot of new worlds.

DeletedUser

You may be waiting some time, we waited nearly 9 months for a revolt HW or more. Seeing as this world isnt full I dont see them rushing to make a new one if the 1st dosnt fill up.
EN even joined achilles to fill the server as they said that would help to move forward a HW revolt release, maybe joining Bellerophon may speed up another world coming? I dont see this world dropping below 300 players and closing too soon otherwise

DeletedUser

We really need a speed 3 Hero world - that will be the ultimate!

DeletedUser

there wont be another hero world is what am seeing you will wait for a long time maybe a Christmas present

DeletedUser

hero world can only go up to speed 2 cause if it is speed 3 we will have someone at 500k at the end of the 2nd week

DeletedUser22650

major exaggeration, allso clicky farming now guys so speed 1 is the most time consuming, clicking all day for tiny chunks of res, speed 3 is now the least time to manage with the mines pulling in a good amount saving the need for constant clicking and ppl actually have res to build troops so you can fire more than twice a month

i reckon these hero servers are actually more populated than the newer normal servers too, they say theve filled the normals after 3 days but only 10% of the players in them bother growing.........i would love to play a hero server but where i used to only really need morale off to enjoy now it has to be morale off AND speed 3 for me, hopefully one day ill get my chance to play a hero world