When will the Wonder Era actually begin?

DeletedUser22590

I am asking this question in a second forum to broaden the spectrum.

The WW minimum for points is 211 million. For the vast majority of today, we have been above this minimum, with a high mark around 211.37 mil. Now the points counter has dropped back down to 210.85 mil. Despite all the fluctuations in this prerequisite for the wonders, I am still wanting an answer.

So I ask:

When will our Wonder era actually begin now that all the requirements are fulfilled? Does it happen when the server ticks over to the next day? Will it take to the end of the month for it to start?

Or, are the server admins messing with our minds?

DeletedUser22708

Been wondering the same thing, maybe the server admins are a bit lazy? :)

DeletedUser22590

Yeah or maybe they are deleting player accounts to drop the points down below the minimum... Seems more work than clicking the WW ERA button.

DeletedUser22590

Looking for theories here people...

Does the point minimum need to be sustained for a certain period of time? If so, how long is this time frame?

Stuff like this would be nice to know....

DeletedUser

I'm uncertain about this too, but it seems to me that the score of 211M has been met. As the requirement drops by 13M every month and we were 3 months after the minimum time for WW era to begin at the earliest, the required score must now be 211M, there can be no rounding to that number.

The requirements being met and then dropping down again. only to meet them again and again nothing happens is ehr... strange. I get the impression someone has to press a button but was more busy counting money or something.

In any case, it's hard to plan anything like this.

DeletedUser22708

Wish grepo admins would be more communicative towards their players

DeletedUser2595

That would violate innogames privacy policy. All players have the right to remain clueless :p

IMO, its prob a mod needs to change a world setting. Maybe they're waiting for the points fluctuations from alliances loosing inactive players to settle down.

DeletedUser22590

Does the point minimum need to be sustained for a certain period of time? If so, how long is this time frame?

@SH101: This is kinda what i thought. Maybe the minimum has to be kept up for a full 24 hours or something? The rise and fall of that points counter has been very dramatic the last 48 hours.

But yeah, it really would be nice to see the IGM step up and answer us. Or even answer the support tickets that have been submitted....

DeletedUser

So you guys have been sending in support tickets?

If that's the case then I won't bother the powers that be w/my rqsts. I'll let them rain down their repercussions on you guys instead.

-Shadows-