where are all my friends?

DeletedUser

Seems almost everyone i used to be friends with in DND have quit playing :(

2.0 seems to have made alot of people fed up with playing here now >.>, at least most of my members are still active, and the only way we're going to grow anymore is to recruit the new players just joining the world.

How is everyone else finding the new world era effecting their members activitiy level?

DeletedUser

lol i've got plenty of enemies :p

Friends are allways in short supply to a pirate, so it's nice to know at least a couple of my old friends are still around just simming it up haha

DeletedUser

lol I am back for good now so you got me,Hoi and now prawns to help you out :)

awgh ya i forgot to add most arent inactive or gone just not speaking to me and prob not you eather :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol that might be the case, not that i've done anything, except try to help you on one conquest :p

DeletedUser

lol ya selig is prob kinda annoyed at me but i had that city 2 hours from being mine before he broke it and if someone would of sent 1 more city of brims i would of got it ;o

DeletedUser

sorry bout that i wasn't sure if i got on in time to join the fight :D

DeletedUser

and there is alweas room in the old lockbox for another drunk pirate!

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Seems almost everyone i used to be friends with in DND have quit playing :(

2.0 seems to have made alot of people fed up with playing here now >.>, at least most of my members are still active, and the only way we're going to grow anymore is to recruit the new players just joining the world.

How is everyone else finding the new world era effecting their members activitiy level?

Why don't you come back to Eta, you got many friends there, also many enemies. Shame your boyfriend Lefty still isn't around, Lmao! :D

DeletedUser

jnc quit following me around like some kind of stray dog your on my ignore list so i can't read anything you post.

DeletedUser10810

LoL Scully, if J.n.C really disturbing you that much, you can let me know, I can throw him out from Eta.... :p :p

By the way, I left Grepolis, not only from Epsilon, but from everywhere. 2.0 failed to attract me..my bad.. :(

DeletedUser

come back fool :p

things can allways continue to be interesting in our sector of the world :)