Where are my moddies

DeletedUser47953

Ticket: Persian Conquest Support Issue

Zen Shadow 2014-11-17 03:41:23
My alliance is taking the O63 Artemisia city for our 2nd Persian Conquest and we lost our CS to another alliance. However, last report I received still had land troops and many more supports have landed since then with more on the way.

My issue is, I cannot see my supports on city view in the Agora on troops Outside or on my Overview using Premium. I cannot see what is in the city, nor can I pull the supports. I plan to pull some to have them ready to help take the city again and I also plan to leave some until a CS arrives, but I cannot do anything if I cannot access the support troops in some way.

Is this normal and part of the mechanics? I have thousands of population in biremes and DLU going in there right now. Are they going into a black hole from which I cannot use them again? This is disturbing since I have a very large amount of troops going in to that city now and over the next few hours.

It would be great to have a solution on this issue. I just want my troops that weren't killed and be able to pull them when I want from the city so I can time my use of them as normal for operations. This situation really is disturbing.
Zen Shadow 2014-11-17 04:01:28
[report]32e0ecf13f09935c41a68b4da2daf0c2[/report]

This is the last report on the city and there were more attacks coming in and many more supports as well. Are my troops dead or in a dead zone in internet land? I restarted my comp and logged back in, so the problem is not on my end...
Zen Shadow 2014-11-17 05:40:49
My alliance is now also reporting that they cannot see or recall any of their support and their troops are also disappearing into a black hole... This needs fixed quick since politically we are at odds with another alliance who decided to break our 2nd PC siege and we are about to go to full scale war over things once we know what is happening to our troops...

The war is now likely to happen anyway, but we don't even know what has happened to our troops so we are trying to figure this out and we won't be hurt by it, but there will be world affecting repercussions from this night and this glitch in the game...
Zen Shadow 2014-11-17 06:16:13
This is going to generate a lot of Tickets if it is not fixed soon. I have no less than 6 people now saying they can't access their troops, support sent which is now vaporized and available population in cities... We also have cities that sent troops without the population back and showing total 45 birs, 10 out on Outside in Agora, and no accounting for the other birs... This is very confusing and shows a major glitch in the server.

We are going to now hold off on any further action beyond what has been sent such as a Harbor Check I sent which will land later today... Harpies to find out if anyone is in there with a CS...

I will leave it to you mods and IT guys to fix the problem, but we are doing everything in game to find out what is going on in the city and we are all having problems, not just one player, but many...

Please fix this soon folks... We do appreciate the work you do, so please jump on this issue!
Zen Shadow 2014-11-17 06:39:49
This issue has not been resolved to our satisfaction. Now, apparently our enemies have a siege going on and 3 hours later we find out when we finally get reports and see our troops in city again...

O64 is now a Hunting Ground and all players not in our alliance are going to be removed from the entire ocean including mods on their private accounts... This ocean will now be cleared...

Fix the problem or be removed from the game. I have played enough and paid enough that I will not tolerate this kind of cheating going on behind the scenes by mods...

Now all players in O63 are to be evicted if I have to take every single city in the ocean myself... Cheaters will be removed...
wooshdog 2014-11-17 06:48:48
Hello Zen Shadow,

We are sorry to hear that you are having problems playing Grepolis.

We are receiving several reports of the server acting slow or unresponsive at times, but in order for us to pinpoint the problem we need some basic information from you. We would like all players to give us the additional information in this thread on the external forums:

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=31111

We need this information so that we may inform the developers of the game with a detailed explanation of what is happening.

Additionally, while we mods are involved in the game, we have no means to control these bugs and are therefor affected all the same as normal players. Cheating is not something we turn a blind eye to and are looking into this issue currently.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and we will do our best to resolve it.

Sincerely,

Wooshdog
Zen Shadow 2014-11-17 07:03:21
The link provided is not an acceptable fix. We will be FIXING the problem in game with a war...

Shame on the mods... This will also be posted in the external forums on EN80.

End of story for cheats on Persian Conquest. I don't mind us losing a CS, I do mind us not having reports for 3 hours after so we don't know what to do... That is a cheat... We will rim everyone in O63 now...

My post to mods regarding the O63 issue, Mortis, we are coming for you and every single player will be rimmed... NO EXCEPTIONS AND NO MERCY WILL BE SHOWN SINCE YOU HAVE CHEATED AND MODS ARE INVOLVED...

:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47953

Whether or not Mortis is responsible for this, they are now at war with me... If OV chooses to invade O63 with me, we will rim every single player in this alliance now... You just really messed up due to "server lag" according to the mods in the above post... As I said previously...

THERE ARE NO EXCUSES AND NO MERCY WILL BE SHOWN, EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN MORTIS WILL BE RIMMED...

:pro: Thank you for your consideration of this missage, your weeping and crying will drop on dry sand and your blood shall flow to the ends of the earth as I take every city you simmers hold dear...

DeletedUser47953

Zen Shadow 2014-11-17 07:51:59
This is the main point, we barely care about the buffs, we already got the city 2nd to Venom on this server, so we already proved we can do it. Our CS being killed, that is normal, they had a spy who gave info and launched to hit it when support was still low...

However, the server was not lagging. Every other function on the server was working perfectly...

We as an alliance were not able to get reports from our support in the city and had no way of telling if an enemy CS landed there even with huge amounts of our troops in the city.

3 hours later after enemies landed a CS and our support is defending the enemy CS, we find we have a stacked city to break or just walk away after we broke the defenses down in the first place... We had 50 of 150 players ready to launch either support for our CS or attacks to break an enemy and were forced to sit idle for 3 hours negating our ability to do ANYTHING...

You posting some link to an Alpha world bug page is insulting and I am glad they don't pay you for your work because you would have to pay me 80k a year to run this and I swear I would do it better. Your response was absolutely shoddy and unacceptable...

I quote my own damn self and make sure to make it clear, this is an unacceptable result for this ticket... This will be settled in the oceans of EN80 and no mod will make a different outcome without banning me... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

DeletedUser11886

I'm confused, what? I'm fine with you going to war with Mortis as we are already at war with them, but what I'm confused and sort of not fine with is you bad-mouthing o64, of which my alliance and I myself reside in, especially when we have a NAP.

DeletedUser

:pro: Thank you for your consideration of this message, your weeping and crying will drop on dry sand and your blood shall flow to the ends of the earth as I take every city you simmers hold dear...

Now that's the kind of prose I like to read in the grepolis forums! :D

DeletedUser

but what I'm confused and sort of not fine with is you bad-mouthing o64, of which my alliance and I myself reside in, especially when we have a NAP.

there is no need to bad mouth 064..... it's bloody 064.

DeletedUser33530

I quote my own damn self and make sure to make it clear, this is an unacceptable result for this ticket... This will be settled in the oceans of EN80 and no mod will make a different outcome without banning me... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..
To start there are like 2 maybe three mods in this world and they can have no effect on worlds that they play in so this was stupid. Also that was probably the most pathetic threat ever and it seems you are just seriously butt hurt with no one to blame but inno developers so you are just randomly yelling at whoever you can. Innogames really screwed up but the mods had nothing to do with it as they couldn't have anything to do with it lol.
So in conclusion, get a life.

DeletedUser

To start there are like 2 maybe three mods in this world and they can have no effect on worlds that they play in so this was stupid. Also that was probably the most pathetic threat ever and it seems you are just seriously butt hurt with no one to blame but inno developers so you are just randomly yelling at whoever you can. Innogames really screwed up but the mods had nothing to do with it as they couldn't have anything to do with it lol.
So in conclusion, get a life.

Correction. Should read:

• "To start there are like 2 maybe three mods in this world and Cheater of Death and they can have no effect on worlds that they play."
It is clear from Zen Shadow's post above that he is saying that the anomaly that he reported in his petition on our about the 17.11. 2014 may have been a bug or exploit which prevented his alliance from taking O63 Artemisia city. Whether he is right or wrong that doesn't entitle you to tell him to "get a life".

...and Cheater wow. With defenders like you why should the mods ever worry about anything :p

DeletedUser

lol, he seems pretty mad about being outplayed :p

susan-boyle-thumbs-up.jpg

DeletedUser22708

Whether or not Mortis is responsible for this, they are now at war with me... If OV chooses to invade O63 with me, we will rim every single player in this alliance now... You just really messed up due to "server lag" according to the mods in the above post... As I said previously...

THERE ARE NO EXCUSES AND NO MERCY WILL BE SHOWN, EVERY SINGLE PLAYER IN MORTIS WILL BE RIMMED...

:pro: Thank you for your consideration of this missage, your weeping and crying will drop on dry sand and your blood shall flow to the ends of the earth as I take every city you simmers hold dear...

Are you going to NAP everyone to death in O63? LOL

DeletedUser47953

I'm confused, what? I'm fine with you going to war with Mortis as we are already at war with them, but what I'm confused and sort of not fine with is you bad-mouthing o64, of which my alliance and I myself reside in, especially when we have a NAP.

Mistyped O64. I meant O63. Not threatening you guys since we are pals. Anyway, the overall point here is there was a glitch and I am annoyed that the only response from the mods is its a glitch, get over it... Of course, the glitch occurs at a critical moment involving an OP, so we shouldn't be angry? It does look suspicious that nothing can be done about it on the mods end. I understand their role in the game and that they can't fix something like this after the fact. O63 is a potential target for me and at least I got BP for my troops which disappeared without reports or control... I now has a slot and a CS, so it amounts to where I decide to put it.

Oh, and to the guy who criticized me posting on the external forum like I am butthurt... I was told to post my concerns on the forums by the mod I was discussing this with and I did so on a thread which is geared to mods... Was there another thread I should have posted on? Oh, that link to bugs thread... The mods can send my ticket to the devs, they don't need me to post the same content as my ticket again... Nuff said.

DeletedUser43325

"Whether or not Mortis is responsible for this, they are now at war with me... If OV chooses to invade O63 with me, we will rim every single player in this alliance now... You just really messed up due to "server lag" according to the mods in the above post... As I said previously..."

And by this he means "we will colonize every available spot in your ocean but not actually conquer a single city all the while claiming that we're winning."

The OV way.

DeletedUser

My post to mods regarding the O63 issue, Mortis, we are coming for you and every single player will be rimmed... NO EXCEPTIONS AND NO MERCY WILL BE SHOWN SINCE YOU HAVE CHEATED AND MODS ARE INVOLVED...

:pro:

lol. Yes we are indeed an alliance of cyber wizards capable of making their units disappear into a black hole.

Fear us. ROFLMFAO

DeletedUser33530

Mistyped O64. I meant O63. Not threatening you guys since we are pals. Anyway, the overall point here is there was a glitch and I am annoyed that the only response from the mods is its a glitch, get over it... Of course, the glitch occurs at a critical moment involving an OP, so we shouldn't be angry?
You have every right to be angry since the devs really screwed this up. You'll find a lot of people get screwed over by glitches in the game but they don't come and whine about it while making pointless and unjustified threats.
It does look suspicious that nothing can be done about it on the mods end.
It has always worked like that and it will always work like that. So it really isn't suspicious or unusual at all.
I understand their role in the game and that they can't fix something like this after the fact.
Besides the fact that you just contradicted yourself let's break what you just said down. You recognize that the mods can not do anything about this issue and you claim you know their role and therefore their limits. But God damn it those mods are clearly responsible for something that they can't be responsible for on any level what so ever.
O63 is a potential target for me and at least I got BP for my troops which disappeared without reports or control...
I really do hope innogames some how makes this up to you guys cause I can't even comprehend how they messed up that bad.

Oh, and to the guy who criticized me posting on the external forum like I am butthurt...
Here I am and you are still pretty butthurt but more calm and reasonable about it so my apologies for insulting you.
I was told to post my concerns on the forums by the mod I was discussing this with and I did so on a thread which is geared to mods...
I sort of see why you would think that but this thread was just us joking around about not having mod for this section and that was pretty clear. I really can't think of a good place to post this but this was definitely not the right place as it was debatable off topic and no mod is really gonna see this here and care.
Was there another thread I should have posted on?
I would say make a thread to report this as a bug or post in the Acropolis complaining.
Oh, that link to bugs thread... The mods can send my ticket to the devs,
dont think thats how it works but i could be wrong. With what you just said in mind why did you post here then?
they don't need me to post the same content as my ticket again... Nuff said.
So why did you start posting the same content as you ticket here? Really, you basically posted your whole ticket in this thread, when you claim it did not need to be posted again and said that the mods should just send your ticket to the devs. In short you just said you had no reason what so ever to come here.
lol. Yes we are indeed an alliance of cyber wizards capable of making their units disappear into a black hole.

Fear us. ROFLMFAO
that sound terrifying yet awesome.

DeletedUser43442

Lol,COD.Thats a damn long post.+ rep for effort but no way in hell im reading all that :)

DeletedUser22708

Well, you must be very experienced in it from Athens :p

Mhmm if i recall Triad had a pact with the number 2 alliance BoB, number 4 alliance Sun Tzu, you were number 3 at that time to take down MoRC who was number 1... Please, shhhhhhhh And keep Athens business out of Rhammus business