Where are the Goats?

niknik

Phrourach
I remember o3 back on Gamma, those were the good ole days.

I wish there was a way to know you’re in the good old days before they’re over..
Man you couldn’t have said it better.
back in alpha I was In early high school and Grepo was my life. Thankfully I didn’t have difficulties with doing homework. Always got it done at school. So that meant spending about 6-8 hours on grepo.
Got so into it I had notebook just for doing math to plan out attacks from 40 cities.
Definitely miss it

Babyshark44

Hoplite
Looks like forums are dead nowadays.

Is anyone in this world from the early worlds? I started in Rho, played Tau and Delphi from memory.
Well, if Pella is an early world, I came in second place (after moggy passed me after we all agreed to quit)........ noeldiablo

MainKiller07

Hekatontarch
First world I played was EN Beta, different username back then.

Was organizing an alliance's ocean by the name of Xmortis I believe it was, got betrayed by one of my sub-officers and removed. Ghosted that world & went to Gamma and thats where I was taught to play.

So...I am a 1st Gen Grepo Vet.

Back when there was just four gods. No heroes. Like...the old OLD days.
Back before the alliance caps which were introduced while I still played back then, saw the birth of revolt.

Took part in the Rim/Core war in Gamma. Rim lost of course...god did I hate Fusion...

I was part of the original Nightmares of Elysium which formed FUSION. And I hated what it became. Hated the cease fires that were signed to form FUSION.

Sad to say I am the only Nightmare remaining these days...none I remember from the glory days...

Oh well. I'll turn the ocean red in tribute to them.

DeletedUser47128

Man you couldn’t have said it better.
back in alpha I was In early high school and Grepo was my life. Thankfully I didn’t have difficulties with doing homework. Always got it done at school. So that meant spending about 6-8 hours on grepo.
Got so into it I had notebook just for doing math to plan out attacks from 40 cities.
Definitely miss it

This would still be me if I had the time. Wish we didn't have to grow up :(

First world was Theta but played in Alpha, gamma, and beta as well. Was not what you would call a "good player" back then however lol.