Pnp Where did all the Light Ships go?

oskarghost96

Phrourach
My first attempt at a PnP :p

So it's a usual day, Lord Haakon gets an enemy city in siege and we expect the worst.

38552403.jpg

and so we stacked the city with support, like any other alliance does

But then we realized that
38552500.jpg

We couldn't figure out what it was, maybe Admiral Naji just felt super confident today. But we never know...

This seems to be PG/PMs Mood today:
38551794.jpg

Tons of these later:
3bgFj.png

3bgEf.png

3bgCC.png

3bgBV.png

and here we are with the results :eek:
Results:

this morning it wasn't even 9k defeated as a defender...
3bfPL.jpg

total damage done:
3bg5i.jpg

In the end...
38552717.jpg

3bhsA.png

Thanks for reading my rubbish :p

(this wasn't aimed to offend anyone in particular, just a PnP..)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ahahaha i thought PG/PM prided themselves on efficiency..... those baby sitters really did infect you :p

Naji lost a city to the MRA hahahahahahaha shame :D ROFL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

yep i lost one, hackoon earn it fair and square ... he is a real class player, unlike the rest of the MRA, he timed perfectly when i wasnt online, althought the timing is very fishy, but very well done and good job for hackoon. As for the rest of xi, especially that oscar that say he is the best of the best, dont hide behind hackoon glory seeking for fake one that u never earn, earn by yourslef ... I dare u.

i had 5 CS attempt, 4 failed, 1 succeed well done hackoon !

3bp1o.png

3bp44.png

3bp99.png

3bpdc.png

3bpdY.png

oskarghost96

Phrourach
yep i lost one, hackoon earn it fair and square ... he is a real class player, unlike the rest of the MRA, he timed perfectly when i wasnt online, althought the timing is very fishy, but very well done and good job for hackoon. As for the rest of xi, especially that oscar that say he is the best of the best, dont hide behind hackoon glory seeking for fake one that u never earn, earn by yourslef ... I dare u.

i had 5 CS attempt, 4 failed, 1 succeed well done hackoon !

38551751.jpg

They were, le diversions, Sir.

DeletedUser20415

and how exactly are u gonna stop me from sending LS if u sent CS, they were not diversion, i have reports where edward got sunk badly, his troops are diving near the titanic on his way to CS me :p,

DeletedUser11965

You may have won the battle, but you have not won the war.

DeletedUser20415

he is getting + rep from me, i actually like this PnP, its funny :)

DeletedUser27793

Oskar
why isnt rigga playing here in lindos?
would be fun if he is playing too

DeletedUser20415

I xis got their respond immediately ;) tell storm to kiss that city good bye :)

oh and where did all the flyers go ? :eek:

DeletedUser

So it's a usual day, Lord Haakon gets an enemy city in siege and we expect the worst.

if Lord Haakon gets a PG PM city in siege than it's not a usual day. And then u forced to expect for the worst, anyway a +rep for making PnP!:p

DeletedUser

lolol Oskar you njub, how could you let Naji take it :Angry: I could have arranged to have it broken.......

DeletedUser20415

and that was the last thing we heard from oskar ... :p