where has the honour gone

Shee Ra

Phrourach
If I understood any of that I'd probably call for a waaaaambulance.

Anyway, it's not actually true, wasn't an inactive player at all. I have never encountered refugee thing before but whether it matters or not... Fair Play should!

Last edited:

DeletedUser44027

You've never heard of a "no refugee" policy before? Seriously? :D

DeletedUser31618

The city of the player i took was inactive as such you never even knew about it till it was over, as such i took the city when i was in my alliance and as there was no resistance from anyone, so wheres your point there not to mention you merged, your whole alliance merged so that is a mute point, then when i attack a player that is not in an alliance spy on him and then send colony ship to him he jumps into an alliance roughly 15 mins after i send colony ship, when i msg your founders i get ignored and then i get attacked, despite the fact that the alliance im in we are allied with the alliance that your in, i was never at war with your current alliance it was your old alliance so for you then to say i was a refugee then attack me after my failed colony attack is what i call a whole load of , you came crying to me a week before to stop attacking the players on my island that were in your alliance that i had been farming for days and even told me that you were going to support them against me, so dont go quoting at me of what i said two can play at that game, as such i left that world due to you and your new alliance despicable tactics. Led many alliances played for 4 years but what happened there never have i ever seen anything like it, but hey you see something new everyday and i have moved on.

I see Myrr "the troublemaker" in action again :D

Seems all needs to be explained twice for You so here we go again -

avillan100 got that invitation before Lord paxo disolved his alliance and joined us :) all he needed to do is come online and join our alliance :)

so stop whining puppy and pray Your god You stay under protection of AE cuz many players want Your skalp ;)

and if I must speak about refugees You are real example of an refugee ;) You started few battles and run away in AE ... If You had honor You should stay in BDR and fight all players You insult ... But You chose to run away like pu..y under protection of other alliance and left Your crew be demolished cuz of You lol

damn guys .... how can You answer threads as this is before You hear both sides :(

CasperMKD
aka
Sam Yosemite

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
One never ran away had been talking for days with them, two our alliance wasnt working we left it as we were the ones running it and no one was helping or communicating, so we decided enough was enough i knew someone there told them of the situation and they were happy having us, 3 i see you took avillian100 city off him, hmmmmm, anyway as i said before i moved on been over a week since i played there and you havent even noticed too busy taking your own players cities off them, or were you trying to get mine and failing, damm city was empty as i had told my alliance yet kept getting attack notifications for a week

DeletedUser31618

One never ran away had been talking for days with them, two our alliance wasnt working we left it as we were the ones running it and no one was helping or communicating, so we decided enough was enough i knew someone there told them of the situation and they were happy having us, 3 i see you took avillian100 city off him, hmmmmm, anyway as i said before i moved on been over a week since i played there and you havent even noticed too busy taking your own players cities off them, or were you trying to get mine and failing, damm city was empty as i had told my alliance yet kept getting attack notifications for a week

noone even look at Your cities anymore neather talk about You ... grow a brain ;)

DeletedUser20415

how about I make it fair for both of you, and take you both out :p