where has the honour gone

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
This is a conversation i had with the alliance leader/founder of the outcasts
judge for yourselves what you think of it all comments are welcome i just thought i would share it with all to see

Myrddin Emyrs today at 02:58
I attacked him before he joined any alliance he is a refugee

cezary1 today at 03:00
same was you anyway your cs is doom ;)
Myrddin Emyrs today at 03:01
im not a refugee im in an alliance a pact alliance, and if you attack me after knowing that im an ally then you are saying you matter not the alliance what does your founder think of that.

Myrddin Emyrs today at 03:09
I am attacking avillan100 my colony ship was sent before he joined and i spied on him an hr before, we all abide by refugee rule now i see that doesnt appear to be the case with your players as it seems he is getting help to stop me, dont think this is quite right.

(This message was forwarded)

Sam Yosemite today at 03:14
he was in a faze of swapping alliances cuz his alliance was disolved at the moment later this evening, so how this make's him a refugee ?

Myrddin Emyrs today at 03:15
Thats unbelieveable you lot helped him you lot helped a refugee, you lot have no honour, thats brilliant that is.

Myrddin Emyrs today at 03:33
Thats cause i aint a simmer i attack you lot dont like it you like to simm

Sam Yosemite today at 03:35
yeah I'm simmer lol ahahah this is yet to be seen

Myrddin Emyrs today at 03:36
your rank 438th attacker that says it all

Sam Yosemite today at 03:42
do You know only scared noobs show their medals on their profile and brags with them ?

Myrddin Emyrs today at 03:43
really you still msg me, your a laugh, so you are now your trying to slag me, away you go, dont talk to me i dont like talking to players that have no honour.
;)

Sam Yosemite today at 03:45
ok noob no chit-chat anymore

Myrddin Emyrs today at 03:46
lol your still doing it your brilliant mate and you ju st called me a noob as well being playing for 4yrs and you called me a noob

Sam Yosemite today at 03:49
if You play for four years where the f is Your crown noob ? noob or bad player its almost the same

Myrddin Emyrs today at 03:52
oh im sorry does that make you king any noob can join the winning alliance and get that, go away come back with something better.

Sam Yosemite today at 03:56
seems You are not one of those noobs :) You are just a noob troublemaker ...
Myrddin Emyrs today at 04:07
you have no good response do you, fair enough and i know your going to respond to this, cause your one of those guys that has to have the last word, its be so surreal..

yeah i'm one of those and I always win ... i just won Sparta, what have You won lately ? but i know what will You lose ;)

DeletedUser

a why are you posting this b we need more background information c why is there no honour involved your just accusing each other of being losers.

DeletedUser

a why are you posting this b we need more background information c why is there no honour involved your just accusing each other of being losers.
I agree. Myrddin is right about not taking in refugees, but both of you seem to be just hostile people. So what if he played 4 years and didn't get a fancy crown? It's a 5% favor boost in certain worlds and a picture of a crown, it's not nearly as important as the experiences you get in the game. That said, he's also whining a lot, and if he doesn't like you taking in refugees he can do something about it, not complain. Both of you are wrong (IMO).

DeletedUser

yeah I agree about not taking in refuges its just really hard to follow and needs a lot more explanation.

DeletedUser19892

I cant stop think how big a joke outcast must be if they refuse to let a refugee go and then even when its to an alliance they are pacted with. that is 2 unwritten rules broken on same time.

Well, now people know WHO they for srue cant trust in this World.
Now i gonna link all my medals on my profile, then sam yosemite can try beat that. enjoy simcity players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19554

Wow that's most definitly two HUGE unwritten rules broken at the same time unbelievable. Farm him to death now lol.

DeletedUser

Besides both of you being very rude, these "refugee" laws wont let you gain a city you cant get anyway, I mean if the alliance decided to take him and you cant fight them - you lost the prey man, happens to everyone....., why be so rude?

DeletedUser

Besides both of you being very rude, these "refugee" laws wont let you gain a city you cant get anyway, I mean if the alliance decided to take him and you cant fight them - you lost the prey man, happens to everyone....., why be so rude?

I agree with the above. While this might be a game of conquest etc, it is also a game of of working together in a coordinated fashion and coming to the best outcome through diplomacy first. (Just My Humble Opinion)

DeletedUser19554

No offense but I don't think you understand what a refugee is.

I would explain it to you but I'm not the best at explaining things, sorry.

DeletedUser

No offense but I don't think you understand what a refugee is.

I would explain it to you but I'm not the best at explaining things, sorry.

I know what a refugee is I simply disagree with the reasoning that no alliance is "permitted" to accept attacked players, buttom line an alliance accepted him and now he is beyond the attackert reach, if he was strong enough he wouldnt be asking that alliance to give him up - he would simply notify them, but he isnt (I guess) so he clings to some refugee rules,

look, it sucks I know, I lost many during the years and I also got many regardless of the alliance they joined.....but that's the game,

I dont want to take a side here because both were annoying and insulting but Myrddin might have got better results if he didnt say they have no honor.

DeletedUser44027

Then you've obviously never led a large alliance. It's simple grepolis etiquette: if you are attacking someone, and they have been cleared, then they are your "spoil of war", and they're a farm. It's done for two reasons: one, because grepolis is built for the defender, so this makes the game is a little easier for attackers, and two, because why would you want to accept a alliance jumper, farm or a player unable of defending himself into your alliance? Trust me, TO is going to sink, no refugee-taking alliance ever succeeds.

Shee Ra

Phrourach
Amazed that this player pasted these PMs in. Shame mine isn't so I'll post it here now. The person who Myr Emyr tried to conquer was going from a Pacted Alliance to a Pacted Alliance of which his own Alliance was pacted to both. Days before this, Myr Emyr Conquered a city and half way through siege joined the alliance pact but forgot to mention whose city he was parked in. Neither action was honorable yet he squeals about honour here. :D

orders. Not honourable to claim a refugee moving from your pact to your pact, nor take the city you are in by moving to the pact during.
Myrddin Emyrs on 2014-02-21 at 05:55
What honour ally here your attacking me where's your honour
Shee Ra on 2014-02-21 at 05:53
There is honour. That is the point.
Myrddin Emyrs on 2014-02-21 at 05:48
I see there's no honour

As it was an Alliance merge, he knew full well. It was also the only 2 attempts made at taking cities in this world... sly.

Last edited:

DeletedUser19554

Amazed that this player pasted these PMs in. Shame mine isn't so I'll post it here now. The person who Myr Emyr tried to conquer was going from a Pacted Alliance to a Pacted Alliance of which his own Alliance was pacted to both. Days before this, Myr Emyr Conquered a city and half way through siege joined the alliance pact but forgot to mention whose city he was parked in. Neither action was honorable yet he squeals about honour here. :D

orders. Not honourable to claim a refugee moving from your pact to your pact, nor take the city you are in by moving to the pact during.
Myrddin Emyrs on 2014-02-21 at 05:55
What honour ally here your attacking me where's your honour
Shee Ra on 2014-02-21 at 05:53
There is honour. That is the point.
Myrddin Emyrs on 2014-02-21 at 05:48
I see there's no honour

As it was an Alliance merge, he knew full well. It was also the only 2 attempts made at taking cities in this world... sly.

Do I smell a severe case of BURN! and THE TRUTH!

DeletedUser20415

meh, you all take this refugee thingy too seriously, when I take a player, he is with us, and nothing any other alliance can say will change that or will stop us from helping him. In an other world, they can * off :p

DeletedUser

meh, you all take this refugee thingy too seriously, when I take a player, he is with us, and nothing any other alliance can say will change that or will stop us from helping him. In an other world, they can * off :p

Exactly my point, thx for the summerize..

DeletedUser

Then you've obviously never led a large alliance. It's simple grepolis etiquette: if you are attacking someone, and they have been cleared, then they are your "spoil of war", and they're a farm. It's done for two reasons: one, because grepolis is built for the defender, so this makes the game is a little easier for attackers, and two, because why would you want to accept a alliance jumper, farm or a player unable of defending himself into your alliance? Trust me, TO is going to sink, no refugee-taking alliance ever succeeds.

I'm talking about the principle not a specific alliance, you agree that if an alliance wants to score some defensive BP they can send hoards of brims or whatever to some farm? its the same thing, no law will get you a city you are not strong enough to take anyway.

DeletedUser44856

Honor? At the end of the day this is a game, while personally if I was running an alliance I wouldn't accept refugees unless said player defends himself from the siege,farming etc by himself, then he is in my books no longer a 'refugee' seeking shelter and could be welcomed.

But as I said, this is a game and it's not a written rule that alliances cannot accept them, aid them etc. As Dez said, it is Grepolis Etiquette, but how many people have etiquette these days.

DeletedUser5819

I am really looking forward to reading the OP's response to Shee Ra.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
The city of the player i took was inactive as such you never even knew about it till it was over, as such i took the city when i was in my alliance and as there was no resistance from anyone, so wheres your point there not to mention you merged, your whole alliance merged so that is a mute point, then when i attack a player that is not in an alliance spy on him and then send colony ship to him he jumps into an alliance roughly 15 mins after i send colony ship, when i msg your founders i get ignored and then i get attacked, despite the fact that the alliance im in we are allied with the alliance that your in, i was never at war with your current alliance it was your old alliance so for you then to say i was a refugee then attack me after my failed colony attack is what i call a whole load of , you came crying to me a week before to stop attacking the players on my island that were in your alliance that i had been farming for days and even told me that you were going to support them against me, so dont go quoting at me of what i said two can play at that game, as such i left that world due to you and your new alliance despicable tactics. Led many alliances played for 4 years but what happened there never have i ever seen anything like it, but hey you see something new everyday and i have moved on.

Last edited: