Pnp Where has the respect gone?

• Thread starter DeletedUser33297
  • Start date

DeletedUser33297

So here I am just finally able to join this lovely world called Zacynthus. Just a couple of minutes after the world opened I recieved my very first alliance invite, ofcourse without any PM at all. A few hours later I am up to 12 invites and only 4 pm's.

f2m2l5.png

*NOTE* Excuse me if you have sent a pm and are still on this list

So there's my first question about respect... Why do you think any decent player would respect your alliance enough to join while you yourself do not even have the respect to write a short pm to the player you're inviting? Whether it's just a standard message you send to everybody, or if it's actually a well written personalized letter, at least have the respect towards the person you're inviting to actually send a PM.

Let's move on to part 2

After about one hour I finally recieved my first recruiting pm, maybe not perfectly written but still it somewhat shows a certain kind of respect.

314v7tk.png
read bottom up

A few hours after the world opened I got one of my good friends to join with me. After just a few minutes he got an invite to the "elite" alliance called Unstable Spartans, one of the alliances that actually does send PM's to the people they invite. And also the first alliance to write me a PM while trying to recruit me.

5f0j6u.jpg

Well, I could start about the fact you should use the title to make clear what the subject is, and you shouldn't use it as the first line, but let's not go that way....

Let's move back to my conversation between this guy and me to simply compare the messages...

314v7tk.png
read bottom up

So, here's my second question about respect.... Why would you lie to get someone to join your alliance? When I show you respect by replying to your recruitement message in a polite way, is it weird that I expect you to give me the same respect and not lie about things just to recruit one of my friends? What did you actually think? He joined this world with me, so you think we will not communicate? To me lying like that simply shows NO RESPECT at all.

1000823_480022968746269_233016920_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know, I already asked you if you wanted to join me awhile ago. And you told me you while decide after BP, thats why I didn't invite you or pm you. Also the second spoiler isn't working so we can't see the diff.

DeletedUser

I think Unstable Spartans will be very good if they have any of their Oropos core. :)

DeletedUser25607

Well, you wrote "feel free to invite whoever you want on my island" and he also did with your kind permission.

What i liked in these messages is how fast King Leonidas learns. Only 6 hours separate that "twit-c.r.a.p" written to you from more-less well-composed message written to milit. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

OMG. PrettyMaria is here. Haven't heard from you in a while! I'm not going to be playing in this world though. World setting are terrible. Speed 1 with 250 cap.

DeletedUser25607

OMG. PrettyMaria is here. Haven't heard from you in a while! I'm not going to be playing in this world though. World setting are terrible. Speed 1 with 250 cap.

I'm going join this world but somehow later - too little time for playing 2 worlds now (even if both are speed-1). And actually, Baris where you're still playing is also speed 1 with high cap. ;-)

DeletedUser32498

I'm more busy than you think. I play on multiple accounts not just this one. ;-) My other account name is a secret. :)

DeletedUser25607

I'm more busy than you think. I play on multiple accounts not just this one. ;-) My other account name is a secret. :)

Nice for you to have enough time for playing many worlds even with several accounts. :) Well, i'm not that lucky...

DeletedUser22517

PrettyMaria, join when ever you like i`m here but this time with my whole alliance (The Syndicate) :) You have open invitation from me, just PM me :)

DeletedUser25607

PrettyMaria, join when ever you like i`m here but this time with my whole alliance (The Syndicate) :) You have open invitation from me, just PM me :)

Wow, nice to hear you are back in the game mungus. It will be pleasure play with you again. :) I'll try join the world soon, maybe this week-end or next week and will take a look at your alliance direction before joining...

DeletedUser32498

Wow, nice to hear you are back in the game mungus. It will be pleasure play with you again. :) I'll try join the world soon, maybe this week-end or next week and will take a look at your alliance direction before joining...

I remember you guys from Deathwish's Insidious. Lol. One thing is certain. I don't join pre-mades, and of course not high cap alliance's in worlds with 250 cap!

DeletedUser

Dont forget our discussion, I am hoping you join me and the syndicate does not seem to have much potential

DeletedUser22517

This is the real deal PrettyMaria, we play this world for real :) BTW we just got 7-th WW with ease, we killed only 30k of biremes and 400k of land troops :) I got 0 ABP from that so you can imagine what kind of force we had ;) PM me, we are in ocean 55

DeletedUser22517

I remember you guys from Deathwish's Insidious. Lol. One thing is certain. I don't join pre-mades, and of course not high cap alliance's in worlds with 250 cap!
We are The Syndicate, and we will not have more than 100 members for sure :) 100 members is enough to kill everyone ;)

DeletedUser22517

Dont forget our discussion, I am hoping you join me and the syndicate does not seem to have much potential

Just another fly on the windshield :) Who ever you are you and your alliance are welcomed to try us ;)