Pnp Where has the respect gone?

• Thread starter DeletedUser33297
  • Start date

DeletedUser33297

Im guessing this was just a miss communication issue.
I belive respect should only be given when deserved and not just handed out, after all , the MRA's dont know you are not a perfect MRA recruit.

Respect is the basis on which relationships are founded, if someone does not respect me that person should not expect me to respect him. And you're right, that might not make me a perfect recruit for alliances like yours, or for any other MRA.

I give you one thing though, Making pnp messages like this in the public forum this early in the game, is a good way to send your self to the rim early.

In the end it's just a game. A game which I'm playing to have fun in, whether that gets me rimmed or not.

DeletedUser23238

Lie 2. That alliance is neither elite nor made by experienced players.

DeletedUser33297

I guess they weren't joking when they named the alliance "Unstable spartans"

jkwxz8.png

Perhaps the members found out about some more lies made by their leader just so he could recruit them?

DeletedUser

HAHAHAAA

This world is just going brilliantly for me, it's like watching a live Comedy Road Show.

DeletedUser33530

I guess they weren't joking when they named the alliance "Unstable spartans"

jkwxz8.png

Perhaps the members found out about some more lies made by their leader just so he could recruit them?
well king is busy in the real world so he probably didn't have time to watch over those members and they got mad. Also at the start of the world king was probably dealing with a lot of things so a simple loss of the memory of what you wrote isn't a big deal. One more thing you sound like one of the cry babies who always complain that people are ruining grepolis (not saying people we or people aren't here) and all that does is ruin the game for yourself.

DeletedUser33297

One more thing you sound like one of the cry babies who always complain that people are ruining grepolis (not saying people we or people aren't here) and all that does is ruin the game for yourself.

I believe this game is built on respect, without respect it wouldn't be the same game. I expect people to whom I've always been respectful to give me the same kind of respect. And I do not expect someone to simply lie to one of my friends about things I have never said just to get him into some alliance. And honestly, I just don't care whether that makes me a "cry baby" or not. I simply am who I am...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol - what a silly subject respect! in a game - maybe if this was real life respect is important but sending invite without a message isnt a great sin. get over it mate and move on

DeletedUser11965

lol - what a silly subject respect! in a game - maybe if this was real life respect is important but sending invite without a message isnt a great sin. get over it mate and move on

How you act in a game is most likely how you would act in real life. People tend to hide behind a screen and show there true nature.

DeletedUser

How you act in a game is most likely how you would act in real life. People tend to hide behind a screen and show there true nature.

well yea i can see that and prob is right, but first subject was respect about sending invite and no pm. i think we have all had that but dosnt get us angry

DeletedUser11965

well yea i can see that and prob is right, but first subject was respect about sending invite and no pm. i think we have all had that but dosnt get us angry

It's something we should keep to ourselves I agreed and not rant on the forums about it; but perhaps if these so called leaders ventured onto the forums wondering why their alliances fall apart, they can learn from reading this.

DeletedUser

I disagree, sometimes you troll people just for fun and it's not your "true" nature, you're just making fun of people who act the way you say over the internet.

DeletedUser33297

But perhaps if these so called leaders ventured onto the forums wondering why their alliances fall apart, they can learn from reading this.

There has to be someone who still has a bit of hope, right? ;)

DeletedUser42310

250 players in one alliance?Wondering what will happen after few months..:) To have 50-60 active is really hard!Invites without pm?I don't bother with them(SW)

DeletedUser37948

I disagree, sometimes you troll people just for fun and it's not your "true" nature, you're just making fun of people who act the way you say over the internet.

my geuss is deap down it is there true nature , its only the anonimity that gives them the guts to exspress it and as its not Rl they can still beleive the lie that there not truly like that.

my fav quote was from a player called demon "i just like playing the bad guy" well that speeks volumes!