Where Have All the Cowboys Gone?

DeletedUser

Seriously, this forum died out. I figured there would be a lot more e-thugs and keyboard warriors around. Nobody is talking any about anyone else. Where's all the drama? Where's all the controversy? Let's liven this place up like it was an episode of the Desperate Housewives of New Jersey people!

C

DeletedUser

I'd like to see the newspaper return, the guy died off after the first issue lol...

DeletedUser

I'd expect a little more life once people start to hit conquest and CS' start flying around, at the moment it's a case of clear and re clear :D

DeletedUser

I'd expect a little more life once people start to hit conquest and CS' start flying around, at the moment it's a case of clear and re clear :D

Or a little more death ... LOL Speaking of which EllieGirl may be disappearing from this world soon currently ranked 17th is in process of being conquered.

DeletedUser

Or a little more death ... LOL Speaking of which EllieGirl may be disappearing from this world soon currently ranked 17th is in process of being conquered.

That's more like it! Let's get some action up in here.

DeletedUser

Do you want me to round them up and send them back here? XD

DeletedUser

lol certainly not a dude! protest?? what did i protest? I think we need to go back to topic so yes roesh round em up!!

DeletedUser

Photoshop.

And yes you are protesting, but in old English, protesting meant insisting upon something that most likely wasn't true or some of the sort.... read Shakespeare ppl.

DeletedUser

I cannot ascertain to whether she protests or not, but once aweshock's done with them, they'll come scurrying back to good old marathon- just to be rimmed again by us bulls!