Where have all the ppl gone?

• Thread starter DeletedUser22650
  • Start date

DeletedUser22650

is there anyone left in caly? seems the only posts are from non calydonians trying to prove they can count like big boys and girls (i still dont believe they got the high without help from mummy) ...anyway i digress....where the hell is everyone? :heh:

DeletedUser

Still here, just spending the last couple of days of my vacation with my family. :)

DeletedUser22650

well thattts 2, im worried we're 298 short, they're gonna shut us down before the wonders...its shocking :eek: ....oh well, i guess we'll just have to declare victory and move on :p

DeletedUser

yeah, was expecting ppl to be back by now, I guess you always lose some over holiday seasons though.

DeletedUser

Chaers Nipha got rimmed?

I went a little trip to 54 and farted - you wouldnt belive how many troops died....oh wait....it was Hate troops. So sorry :p
Other then that we're happy holding hands and exchanging knitting patterns with everyone <3

Seems like people just silently agreed to disagree. OR got some spiffy gifts for xmas which they are still preoccupied using. I assume you two got socks this year as well?
OR they are hungover from new year. Or didnt read the instruction manual for the fireworks...

DeletedUser

Hmmmm this is how it all started in naxous, same old story and that world is now dead and yeah this world will not make the wonder period so you spooners might as well start attacking each other to go out with a bang :p but then thats probably wishful thinking :)

DeletedUser

Takes a spooner to know a spooner.....even if you guys just teaspoon, its still spooning - HA.HA.HA. So you cant use that argument anymore.

I remember........back then.............waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the old days.......on Naxos. You sound like grandpa Wandle :D

Maybe people dont want to put to much effort in a server thats gonna end in 2 months anyway. Less then that with your omnious predictions.
Or the spooners feel sorry for you since you're loosing and dont put much effort into you :)
Or the uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly menu thingy etched everyones eyes out and thus they left the game :p

DeletedUser

The end/beginning of the year is crazy busy for me, so I've been away.

We can't really call them the spooners anymore since there are only 2 alliances left that were in that category, and I think we all have at least 1 pact.

Isn't it about time to make SHUSH people cry and quit too? I checked grepostats earlier, and it seems like they're a bunch of simmers and turtles with some decent fighters that are bored out of their minds mixed in - I didn't have to check grepostats to figure that one out, I just thought you might like to know that I did look.

DeletedUser22708

I'll be back in a few days, will pay some visits to hate members as soon as i get back. Especially Artofgrepowar, loving the bp he has given me!

DeletedUser

I'll be back in a few days, will pay some visits to hate members as soon as i get back. Especially Artofgrepowar, loving the bp he has given me!

Is there any top 10 alliances in Caly who are not packed with anyone?

DeletedUser

I think that most of the top 10 have plenty of slots.

We're #11 and a bunch of jerks though.

DeletedUser22650

most of them wont be back to caly, down to 1k players with more than 1 town now ;(

DeletedUser

thats great, nice to know Hate will have alot of easy cities to take

DeletedUser22650

daddy yet again you're too slow to get the jist of the conversation, i was talking about you lot, we just started walking into shush towns and hitting your offense that you used to dodge, merchants too, we were wondering if we're the last squad here, like you all got together on you're shared tabs and decided to ditch on masse

DeletedUser22708

So if i read this correctly, Hate waited for after the new year's peace time (knowing most are still in vm) to finally be more active?
I applaud you

DeletedUser

daddy yet again you're too slow to get the jist of the conversation, i was talking about you lot, we just started walking into shush towns and hitting your offense that you used to dodge, merchants too, we were wondering if we're the last squad here, like you all got together on you're shared tabs and decided to ditch on masse

What shared tabs? :)