Where have all the ppl gone?

• Thread starter DeletedUser22650
  • Start date

DeletedUser22708

the shared tabs everyone has to fight only hate? Thought you knew that :p

DeletedUser

I don't know what you cats are gonna do when you fight us. You'll have to set up tabs, Google Hangouts for video conferences, a "oh no we seriously messed up by thinking it would be easier to fight the small alliances than each other!" committee, and a disaster recovery plan for trying to pick up the pieces after our very unnatural disaster comes barreling through your ranks.

TM is the pretty much the only alliance that could do anything at all against my fallas (and 2 ladies) to be honest.

DeletedUser22650

So if i read this correctly, Hate waited for after the new year's peace time (knowing most are still in vm) to finally be more active?
I applaud you

we've been top of all the bp rankings for months but ok, finally more active....

DeletedUser

i was not responding to your comment hate but to the other comment about how that other alliance is doing well near the 54/64 border

DeletedUser

I'll be back in a few days, will pay some visits to hate members as soon as i get back. Especially Artofgrepowar, loving the bp he has given me!

Perhaps you should put into your shared tab with SHUSH that Artofgrepowar needs some beating, maybe somebody would respond... maybe our world "top" player Nilvas who has a really nice amount of BP hahahhahaha :D i mean really. this guy, is just caring to have a theatre build, city festivals and olympic games i suppose.

the first part was a joke, the second wasnt.

DeletedUser22650

it was sarcasm dude, i keep forgetting they dont have it in america

DeletedUser22650

never met a brit who celebrated thanksgiving must be new :p

DeletedUser22708

He might have been born in Britain and then migrated to the us? Which still makes him a brit