Where is everyone!?

DeletedUser32234

So despite what some folks may believe, Pella 'aint dead.

Now I must admit, the external forums here, yes they might be a bit un-lively but that is just 'cause most of Pella are too lazy to post here.

So let us get some chit chat up in here guys, a bit of inter-alliance communication and banter is healthy, not to mention fun :p

How about we start it off by congratulating GGW on managing to take A city of ours. In order to do so, it seems, they put ALL of their Biremes into just 1 city! =D Opening up their defenses and allowing us to conquer 2 of theirs at the same time.

Some talented play right there ;D

Either way, leave that for the trash talk thread. Now get posting folks, show them that Pella is a hive of activity!

--
Redemption Blue
The Dark Knights

DeletedUser

Pella is definitely quiet, but dead at all.

Lots of wars going on... which is all great fun!

DeletedUser

Not everyone is against MOS....just saying

yes as usual MoS is pacted with the Top Ranked alliances (in points that is) in pella. Most people read this as a sure sign of weakness, I will not divulge my opinion and get off topic though.

And as for MoS not losing active players cities... I've taken two this weekend each from a different active player. I know PfK is taking loads of them.

This is an indisputable fact, so MOS you may want to change your challenge on your alliance profile page, with all the cities your active players are losing, it's starting to look pretty ridiculous.

DeletedUser35742

I agree with the above post... They say they aren't losing active players cities but they are lying through their teeth... And it will continue.. :)

DeletedUser

Bacon, did you mean 76 instead of 66? Last I checked, MOS was still the top alliance in 66.
PFK holds sway in 75/76. If you go by pure numbers, 80% of your numbers are in those 2 oceans.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bacon, did you mean 76 instead of 66? Last I checked, MOS was still the top alliance in 66.
PFK holds sway in 75/76. If you go by pure numbers, 80% of your numbers are in those 2 oceans.

If you had paid attention to his analogy of ocean 66 being Russia to MoS in WWII, you would know that he said what he meant. Although the nazi's moved quickly and successfully through Russia by Hitler dissolving/breaking his pact with Stalin (hmmm some more similarities), It ended up being what costs them the war in the long run.

DeletedUser35805

If you look a little closer, I think you will see why Bacon is talking about 66.

The top 4 MOS players in ocean 66 are ollie78, jewpeter, 11george11, and ande5891. 11george11 is permanently banned, and is therefor irrelevant . Ande5891 has been losing cities left and right and now is curled up nice and safe in Vacation Mode. Ollie and Jewpeter are floundering like mad to get out of ocean 66 (check their recent conquests if you doubt me) and ollie is still losing cities in the process.

Yes, MOS has the most points in 66, but they certainly don't seem to be in control down there....

P.S. LETS GET THE FORUM GOING AGAIN!

DeletedUser

Well this seems as good a place as any to make my first post on the forum. Been reading it a while but I figure I'll add my $0.02 to help liven things up.

Yes, it is a shame about 11george11, isn't it? I was looking forward to taking one of his cities in the next couple of days but because of his ban, it looks like I'll have to cast my net a bit further.

DeletedUser31450

George had quit and was taken over by someone else...they must have done something wrong

DeletedUser

Could be. You guys would know better than us I suppose.

By the way, how has minoltta been as a partner in MOS?

Losing cities left and rite. I don't even need my MoS spy to tell you he is whining in the forum nonstop. Soon they will figure out he is more trouble than he's worth as he has no allegiances except to himself.

DeletedUser

Losing cities left and rite. I don't even need my MoS spy to tell you he is whining in the forum nonstop. Soon they will figure out he is more trouble than he's worth as he has no allegiances except to himself.

I'm inclined to agree. Still not sure why MOS would include such a disruptive member, but that's their business I suppose.

DeletedUser

And did someone notice, every alliance he was in is going down ??? So MoS, you are warned... LOL

True. I notice though that he has picked up a lot of cities and has made up for those we took from him. I haven't bothered to look where they are located, but my guess is that they were of inactive players close to people who will now help to protect him.

Man! Can you imagine the whining that must be happening on the MOS message board? :D

DeletedUser

yes, i have exact excerpts from my spy I will send you gol, they are pretty entertaining!

similiar of course to the ones he left in BoM, and Phoenix