Where is everyone!?

DeletedUser

Bacon, did you mean 76 instead of 66? Last I checked, MOS was still the top alliance in 66.
PFK holds sway in 75/76. If you go by pure numbers, 80% of your numbers are in those 2 oceans.

Actually the top alliance in 66 is a new one........."VACATION MODE"...ever heard of them?

DeletedUser1483

The PFK has entered into the growing World Pella VS MOS consortium. Ocean 66 is to MOS as Russia is to the Nazi army. Really shouldnt have gone there.

Sounds like its the go to place. Take a few cities and everyones a follower. I hope you all realise that you'll all attack each other in the end anyway. So all this MOS hating going on is pretty much pointless. :)

I suppose you didnt plan to let people know that PfK had an agreement with MOS to not send CS at each others cities. PfK decided to drop that pact with no prior warning and with an operation against 10-11 cities that would inevitably lead to us losing some cities, congratulations on your integrity.

Plus we killed a few of those, so even with surprise on your side it wasnt exactly a big win. Plus you lost 9k LS the other day trying to break a seige we had in a PfK city. Ill send you some wood. :)

DeletedUser35805

Sounds like its the go to place. Take a few cities and everyones a follower. I hope you all realise that you'll all attack each other in the end anyway. So all this MOS hating going on is pretty much pointless. :)

I suppose you didnt plan to let people know that PfK had an agreement with MOS to not send CS at each others cities. PfK decided to drop that pact with no prior warning and with an operation against 10-11 cities that would inevitably lead to us losing some cities, congratulations on your integrity.

Plus we killed a few of those, so even with surprise on your side it wasnt exactly a big win. Plus you lost 9k LS the other day trying to break a seige we had in a PfK city. Ill send you some wood. :)

That's cute. I remember the first time I had a successful siege, not much to boast about I guess. Score is 16-1 and counting, I'm starting to wonder where the mighty MOS we've all heard about could be? Come out, come out, wherever you are...

DeletedUser1483

Lol. Youre going on about taking cities which arent even close to our core areas. Plus you ignored pretty much everything else i had to say in that quote. Nice. :p

It could be 100 - 1 and it wouldnt make a difference. Cities are easily replaced within a day or less.
Perhaps you need to listen more to your buddy polis, seeing as he always goes on about it.

You guys should know better than to boast about taking a few cities. Infact id say around 95% of those seiges against us were uncontested by MOS because you had 4000+ biremes in there and we arent going to waste the LS.

Its called tactics. :) Polis will teach you if you ask nicely.

(The actual score is 17-2 if you want to continue this)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35805

These tactics you speak of, they look awfully familiar... now where have I seen them before? It would seem to me that you are taking a page out of Phoenix's book, something that didn't really work out for them. Our last 3 sieges have had between 1400 and 2300 brs each, so please don't tell me that MOS can't spare enough ls to break them ;)

As for our integrity, we are the pot, you're the kettle. Pleased to meet you. Everyone here knows what you did to BOM so please don't preach to me about integrity.

And for replacing cities, it certainly is true that cities are replaceable. I just think it's better when keep your cities to start with, you never have to replace cities you don't lose...

Not trying to "MOS hate" as you put it, just trying to wake up the Pella forums as it's been pretty despondent lately ;)

DeletedUser35805

Also, whoever de-repped me and said that Phoenix was winning, please check your facts. PFK 26, Phoenix 13. And that's not counting the 18 cities we took after their leaders so courageously abandoned them and scurried to safety...

DeletedUser

i might know a little bit about phx and the facts.

No reason for everyone to be soo nasty.

DeletedUser1483

Yes but a sign of losing cities is not down to us being a bad alliance or the downfall of it..

Its a case of being outnumbered in an area against an alliance with some skillful players. Thats all.

Now youve upset drizzlecake. Look what you did!

**edit**
I also hasten to point out the facts when it came to the start of the BOM war. It was started because 3 BOM players (that were proven) were supporting cities with the aim of killing our CS and troops. It was probably more than those 3.

You can see me ranting about it somewhere in the forums. Was interesting to see the BOM members side of it, because all of the conversing happened between the leadership of the alliances. If their leaders had relayed the information we were giving to their leadership then this whole war would have been completely avoidable!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now everyone have a good christmas and try and come back and care a little less about hating people youre fighting and just having a laugh.

Cheerio! *sings while strolling away* :)

DeletedUser

I hope you all realise that you'll all attack each other in the end anyway. So all this MOS hating going on is pretty much pointless. :)

Three things:

1. The fact that MoS as a number 1 alliance needed to create a so called pact with PfK not to send CS at each other is sad. All you are doing is exposing your cowardice.

2. About everyone attacking each other: There are several players I will be allied with no matter what banner I hold in this server, and they know who they are.

3. As for who we will be fighting in the end? It will be whatever alliance can still put up with your snide sarcastic tone chris, your lies and way you conduct yourself are creating more enemies than you realize.

DeletedUser1483

1. The fact that MoS as a number 1 alliance needed to create a so called pact with PfK not to send CS at each other is sad. All you are doing is exposing your cowardice.

It helped both alliances at the time and was ended by PfK when it no longer helped them. If it was beneficial for a small amount of time then why shouldnt we, its smart not cowardice. The leaders of both alliances knew it would not stay that way forever, and needless to say both were making preparations for the inevitable while the "pact" was there.

2. About everyone attacking each other: There are several players I will be allied with no matter what banner I hold in this server, and they know who they are.

As everyone does.

3. As for who we will be fighting in the end? It will be whatever alliance can still put up with your snide sarcastic tone chris, your lies and way you conduct yourself are creating more enemies than you realize.

I do not lie to my friends or my allies. Who should all know who they are. I assist everyone i possibly can, in any way i can. Only somebody inside MOS or our allies could possibly understand that it seems. If anything im too trusting of people inside Pella it appears, as i want to play this game for fun.

Some people have taken this way too far, impeaching on my personality and the way I conduct myself. This is a game. I have no reason to lie to the people i consider friends.

Unfortunately it seems that you guys are only friends with your own and will betray anyone else that stands in your way to win. I dont care who wins this server, as long as they deserve it. Right now your alliance doesnt, so i will stand up to you. At least DanTheConqueror had the balls to apologise to me for spying inside MOS for you and Reload.

Ive seen nothing so honorable from yourself. Enjoy the peacetime. I will not be talking or replying to anything further you say animyus. So go wild.

DeletedUser

I do not lie to my friends or my allies. Who should all know who they are. I assist everyone i possibly can, in any way i can. Only somebody inside MOS or our allies could possibly understand that it seems. If anything im too trusting of people inside Pella it appears, as i want to play this game for fun.

Some people have taken this way too far, impeaching on my personality and the way I conduct myself. This is a game. I have no reason to lie to the people i consider friends.

Unfortunately it seems that you guys are only friends with your own and will betray anyone else that stands in your way to win. I dont care who wins this server, as long as they deserve it. Right now your alliance doesnt, so i will stand up to you. At least DanTheConqueror had the balls to apologise to me for spying inside MOS for you and Reload.

I do not lie to friends or enemies chris. It is easy to speak truth with a friend, but to lie to your enemy is a sure way to show a man's true color.

I talked with DTC and told him that we would be attacking a few of his cities before anything was launched, Nothing was done without the utmost integrity.

I know this idea seems foreign to you, but it's a basic tenant for me.

DeletedUser

Lol love seeing the bant is back in pella :)

Not gonna comment whats going on in Pella right now cause to be perfectly honest I don't have a clue whats happening as i've been out of the game for 2 months or so and have only came back about 2 weeks ago and have been simming.

Althought i do have to disagree from what i've seen/talked with chris he seems to be a fun person. i don't really think he's sarcastic but its all good fun and I don't think he'd personally attack a person verbally on the forums (he might attack people in game tho :p ).

Eventhough I would like to see Mos take out TSL or anyone else take out TSL for that matter :):p Anyway thats just my opinion

DeletedUser

I do not lie to friends or enemies chris. It is easy to speak truth with a friend, but to lie to your enemy is a sure way to show a man's true color.

I talked with DTC and told him that we would be attacking a few of his cities before anything was launched, Nothing was done without the utmost integrity.

I know this idea seems foreign to you, but it's a basic tenant for me.

You guys get DTC to spy on us and think thats intergrity? I dont lie to anyone but if I were going to Id rather lie to a known enemy then make someone think I was their friend and lie to them, but seems you guys think thats OK as long as you have others doing your dirty work.

DeletedUser

Dan spying on MOS wasn't Ani's fault. Dan wasn't forced into the spy role, he had to choose it for himself and could have chosen not to, but didn't. Spies are, unfortunately, part of the game. We all hate them until you think you need them. BOM was losing fast for a number of reasons, but the biggest one was that MOS was bigger, faster, better organized, and a whooooooole lot stronger than BOM. And in an act of desperation, Dan probably just did what he thought he needed to do to help his team. It's true: things were not handled properly in this situation and it became a little too devious, but Chris says that Dan apologized for his actions, so maybe that lets us know where the real blame lies: not with Animyus, but with Dan? Yeah, Reload et al. benefited from the spying, but they didn't do the spying. Dan did.

DeletedUser1483

Hey jug,

I think the point I was trying to make was that at least Dan was honorable enough to come forward and take that blame and apologize. MOS are being accused of being dishonorable and betrayers of friends, and that GGW and others are standing up to us because we are the big bad guys.

When actually they resorted to spying on us and dan betraying our confidences. Dan may be the one that did the spying, but if they were as honorable as they pretend they would never have accepted his intelligence.

And either way.. dan was not the only spy they had inside MOS. Dave Y was their "Spy extraordinaire". Trying to use our alliance and our members to move across the oceans to his real friends in GGW.

I see your point and ive got no hard feelings to dan, as ive already told him, but GGW cannot pretend to be so high and mighty fighting the "forces of evil" when some of their number started the BOM war in the first place and then accepted intelligence from spies to survive.

:)

Chris

DeletedUser

You guys get DTC to spy on us and think thats intergrity? I dont lie to anyone but if I were going to Id rather lie to a known enemy then make someone think I was their friend and lie to them, but seems you guys think thats OK as long as you have others doing your dirty work.

this is another case of ella sticking her nose where it really doesn't belong because she doesn't know wats going on.

When I came out of a 2 week VM i had taken before the BOM/MOS war even started: leadership was gone, BOM was in shambles, and DTC had started his own alliance... he shortly after joined MOS.

I got a message from DTC shortly after saying he was joining MOS for the sole purpose of spying on them, so I got DTC to spy on you? very far from the truth and in actuality just show casing your ignorance ella.

DeletedUser

Just saying Animyus, I've seen a bit of the same info that MOS have.....

and you are so wrong. Even the little bit that i saw proves that you guys were lying and using spies.

DeletedUser

Dan spying on MOS wasn't Ani's fault. Dan wasn't forced into the spy role, he had to choose it for himself and could have chosen not to, but didn't. Spies are, unfortunately, part of the game. We all hate them until you think you need them. BOM was losing fast for a number of reasons, but the biggest one was that MOS was bigger, faster, better organized, and a whooooooole lot stronger than BOM. And in an act of desperation, Dan probably just did what he thought he needed to do to help his team. It's true: things were not handled properly in this situation and it became a little too devious, but Chris says that Dan apologized for his actions, so maybe that lets us know where the real blame lies: not with Animyus, but with Dan? Yeah, Reload et al. benefited from the spying, but they didn't do the spying. Dan did.

Hey there DTC. you often talk about yourself in 3rd person? ;)

DeletedUser

Bad habit of mine, I suppose. But, we try to learn from our mistakes. (or at least, some of us are trying to)