Where is everyone!?

DeletedUser

Elleranna, after what you did in this world, I don't think you should ever question another's integrety...just sayiing....

DeletedUser1483

This is very confusing. Im assuming you are not josh? :D

Psst.

Her name is spelt *Ellaranna. :(

*edit*

\_/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Elleranna, after what you did in this world, I don't think you should ever question another's integrety...just sayiing....

Not sure what your even talking about. I have played this game with integrety.

DeletedUser23542

We all know what is really going on. They are all afraid and need to lie and make accusations in order to try and get ahead

DeletedUser

Guess whos back, back again
Yankiee's back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back
Guess who's back...

DeletedUser

Amazing people are back. And you guys don't even know how great he is.

DeletedUser

If people proclaim themselves great often then most times they are actually not that good, just cocky and that leads to an -whooping :p No one likes people who are always self-obsessed cause it just gets annoying after awhile. But maybe we'll have some fun in the process of taking them down a few pegs :)

DeletedUser

Perhaps it's only because i remember him - Were you not about Tommy? Last year and the year before he was a real cool dude.

DeletedUser

If people proclaim themselves great often then most times they are actually not that good, just cocky and that leads to an -whooping :p No one likes people who are always self-obsessed cause it just gets annoying after awhile. But maybe we'll have some fun in the process of taking them down a few pegs :)

You wanna give it a go? :)

DeletedUser1483

Yank I've got to move 3-4 oceans just to send an attack which isn't double figures TT.

Not just you remember him saph. :) I've adopted him. :cool:

DeletedUser5554

Emano having been there when MOS was born trust me when I say MOS is the biggest and baddest on Pella and is actually one of the best in New Grepolis. I'd even argue they'd make a decent team in the old worlds like Gamma.

DeletedUser

We need real action in Pella, now im just observing not insulting but MOS says its the biggest and the baddest but they haven't proved it not to me at least. There have been no challenges we want to see Pella liven up a bit so put the top 3-4 against each other no pacts and let them duke it out till only one remains. No allies to help either just getting attacked at all angles no escape thats when we would see who really is on top of this world. After the dust settled that would be the world winning team right now were only prolonging the inevitable. (SW)

i was having a look through the forums and stumbled accross this. i did a small background check on this particular person and then on the world.

it strikes me MOS are doing a pretty good job of owning the world so i cant see where emano gets the idea MOS havent proved anything.

i then look at emano in grepo stats and see no conks to make this kind of statement justified or give it any weight. from what my friend in OftR has told me they are in a very interesting scrap with TSL among others yet i see no TSL takes in emano's colonisation list.

maybe the challenge starts a little closer to home rather than calling out the NO.1 alliance who lets be honest are massive in relation to anyone else.

DeletedUser

This is a place for thoughts I was just expressing not calling out and not disrespecting in anyway sorry if it seemed that way everybody.

DeletedUser19042

Don't worry about it emano. Give your thoughts, and let them comment. Everyone has the right to give his thoughts here. How do you think I got this many posts and reps? lol...

DeletedUser

thanks man but really it'd be cool kinda like a big three hunger games and the rest of us are the people watching from home

DeletedUser1483

What people fail to understand is MOS is already battling 4 of the top 10 alliances and helping out our allies at the same time.

You are suggesting that MOS battle its own allies (therefore fighting the whole server) singlehandedly and forget any friendships between the leaderships and members of MOS and its allies.

Thats like me suggesting, "How about your alliance disband and all fight each other? That would be fun to watch."

:pro:

DeletedUser19042

That ain't such a bad idea..

Hey chrissy, why don't you disband your alliance and fight all others? It would be fun to watch! :cool:
:p

DeletedUser1483

Pff.. and life easy for everyone?

Now we both know there is no fun in that. :D

DeletedUser19042

Pff.. and life easy for everyone?

Now we both know there is no fun in that. :D

NO FUN??? WAZZAAAH NJUB....IT IZ DA MOZT FUN THING TO ZEE!!!! BECAUSE IM A NJUB! (that's why the caps on...;) )

Anyway, MoS is a decent alliance, you'll only bring them down in a decent alliance. It's not impossible (sorry chrissy)...The only thing that prevents you from bringing MoS down is lack of good organisation. Let their enemies organize, and MoS will go down. (Did I just say that? )