Where is Helorus!

• Thread starter DeletedUser10527
  • Start date

DeletedUser10527

Can anyone tell me what the hell happened with Robbyn, david, skiboot and others on this world?
Just got back on the stats and on the Top 12 I see all new faces in players rank and alliance

#Cantbelieveit

:pro: yeah

DeletedUser

Can anyone tell me what the hell happened with Robbyn, david, skiboot and others on this world?
Just got back on the stats and on the Top 12 I see all new faces in players rank and alliance

#Cantbelieveit

:pro: yeah

They fought bravely, but fell. Robbyn drama took place on 11-13 September. After that only grays and tombstone - 1k city on O113 ;)

DeletedUser9465

I would hardly call it a drama. Most of SI decided to quit when it became obvious that there is no point to play anymore. When your brave JoannaP, the proud owner of all your WW cities at the moment, came back in glory after some... how should I call it... unfortunate 5 days misunderstanding ;), we decided to quit. We were hopping that your alliance shortcomings and tricks were finally exposed but seems we were wrong. Congratulations for your "glorious" win.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

I would hardly call it a drama. Most of SI decided to quit when it became obvious that there is no point to play anymore. When your brave JoannaP, the proud owner of all your WW cities at the moment, came back in glory after some... how should I call it... unfortunate 5 days misunderstanding ;), we decided to quit. We were hopping that your alliance shortcomings and tricks were finally exposed but seems we were wrong. Congratulations for your "glorious" win.

Still the same old Robbyn, isn't it?
lol

Hello btw, happy to see you're still around. :D

DeletedUser

Yeap yeap.. I know.. you can't win in normal way, so you decide to win using support.. ban for people who played with bro or wife for few years with share internet now in strange way is illegal ;)
Congrats Robbyn for your "glorious" loss :D

DeletedUser10527

I don't know if Im welcomed in this convo, but..
as for the time I played in Helorus (pretty long time), Robbyn was able to defeat everything on his way his game was amazing in att. and def. and his alliance SI the same as their wing Cerbs, most of them were amazing fighters.

By my side of view, it's hard to believe Robbyn and Co. fell on a "glorious loss",

I would rather believe Justin Bieber is straight..

#Respct

Last edited by a moderator: