Where is REAL MADRID

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

last time i checked sapp was a founder of one of the best alliance in beta (phalanx) i would like to see you mutzy run an alliance like that

DeletedUser

Beta, tiny alliance....Phalanx, in the top 10 with 200 members. How bout you get your facts right? I've corrected you twice in this thread alone Mutzzy.

Back on topic please
top 10?r u for real?that means huge?go away!
about topic:is no topic.RME isnt here,barcelona,chelsea and ac milan,long gone.so,if leggy want that,he may close this.(ofc he can,but i was talking from my point of view).

DeletedUser

last time i checked sapp was a founder of one of the best alliance in beta (phalanx) i would like to see you mutzy run an alliance like that
last time i checked i dont saw u in any worlds in top 5 at bpa or points.i was in more then one.so,foff!who asked u,anyway?i will check how far r u from me,i will visit u.

DeletedUser

last time i checked i dont saw u in any worlds in top 5 at bpa or points.i was in more then one.so,foff!who asked u,anyway?i will check how far r u from me,i will visit u.

mutzzy could talk the talk but he isnt walking the walk ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

a rabbit ?
whitey003.jpg

great disguise btw

DeletedUser

in fact,xavier,this is a pittbull.one good friend of mines have 2.

DeletedUser

in fact,xavier,this is a pittbull.one good friend of mines have 2.

ok stop acting like a noob sorry you can't cos you are one so at least just stay on topic or this will get closed

DeletedUser

ok stop acting like a noob sorry you can't cos you are one so at least just stay on topic or this will get closed
shorty,stop talking!u r nobody.dont talk with me,mind your own business.better try to grow.yes,i am a noob,i dont know how to play,i attack only with swords(coz i dunno to make archers and biremes)but that isnt your business.you only try to be somebody by arguing with me.i was fighting in many worlds,killing many hundred thousands.u were where?playing sim city?u even made an pnp about me.bad pnp.u have begged for +rep.dont you see,u r nobody.do u have any friend here.i have many.opthers dont like me.others hate me.but all say that im a very good players(well,not exactly all of them coz i know some liars too).about u?nobody know u,nobody heardnobody care about u.SO,MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!is the last time when i will waste my time on forum with u.i will tell to some friends just to farm u.

DeletedUser

shorty,stop talking!1)u r nobody.dont talk with me,mind your own business.better try to grow.yes,i am a noob,i dont know how to play,i attack only with swords(coz i dunno to make archers and biremes)but that isnt your business.you only try to be somebody by arguing with me.i was fighting in many worlds,2)killing many hundred thousands.u were where?playing 3) sim city?u even made an pnp about me.bad pnp.4)u have begged for +rep.dont you see,u r nobody.5)do u have any friend here.i have many.opthers dont like me.others hate me.but all say 6)that im a very good players(well,not exactly all of them coz i know some liars too).about u?nobody know u,7)nobody heardnobody care about u.SO,MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!is the last time when i will waste my time on forum with u.i will tell to some friends just to farm u.

1) i am somebody cos you are barking to me

2) Many hundred thousand? more like few swords

3) Nope i was just clearing the navy of a 600k player :)

4) Hardly begged ask in a jk kind of way lol

5) Yes i do just check my profile if you know how to do that

6) How many players are you??? and "very good" in what diplomacy?? lol

7) Lots of people do :) (i think you were talking about yourself ther but i could be wrong ;))

DeletedUser

I'm a leader in RME in Mu and I'm a member in Lambda in RME. R. Madrid told me that he does not wish to create RME in Nu; he's got his hands full. But I'm continuing the legacy of the RME members in EVANESCENCE SECUNDUS; many RME members from Mu and from Lambda are in my alliance. Anyone want to join? :) I'd be happy to have you!

DeletedUser

I've realized that from the talk.
I'm sure you're all rejoicing :p

DeletedUser

Thanks. ;)
I just hope it won't be as hated as RME :p
Even though I still don't understand why you hate us; is it because we dominate the alliances every single time?

DeletedUser

You're funny. RME don't dominate, they are a player dumping ground for the most part.

Also if they aren't here we should let this thread die as obviously anything further said will be off topic.

DeletedUser345

but Sapphire, if we do that then the forums will just die :( and i noticed how muttzy deleted the post that got at least 3 reports of it, shame i got on quote :D

Status
Not open for further replies.