Where is REAL MADRID

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

zzCasperzz-Doesn't show up on Grepo Stats...
MC DAN-
en2 56276 MC DAN 0 0 None
en11 667 MC DAN 4,234 1 crib
I am so sorry
en2 55039 I am so sorry 0 0 None
The Lord of Creatures
en3 2887 The Lord of Creatures 7,923 1 Alpha Romeo
Forkrul
en6 6642 Forkrul Assail 335 1 None
Synkkis
en12 26 Synkkis 2,482 1 ninja

Stats say it all....none of them have more than 2 cities on a another server,or more than 10k points

And I think you'll be surprised what will happen with WRAITH ;)

DeletedUser

zzCasperzz-Doesn't show up on Grepo Stats...
MC DAN-
en2 56276 MC DAN 0 0 None
en11 667 MC DAN 4,234 1 crib
I am so sorry
en2 55039 I am so sorry 0 0 None
The Lord of Creatures
en3 2887 The Lord of Creatures 7,923 1 Alpha Romeo
Forkrul
en6 6642 Forkrul Assail 335 1 None
Synkkis
en12 26 Synkkis 2,482 1 ninja

Stats say it all....none of them have more than 2 cities on a another server,or more than 10k points

And I think you'll be surprised what will happen with WRAITH ;)
I think YOU will be very(not surprised just SCARED)when you will find who they really are.And when you will find who i really am....

DeletedUser

Haha.....I see 3 people i recognize as good players in there,Any alliance would choose such a un-mature name will not last long,do nto try to play mind games with me....

And I'll be glad to meet you on the battlefield:pro:(SW)

DeletedUser

Haha.....I see 3 people i recognize as good players in there,Any alliance would choose such a un-mature name will not last long,do nto try to play mind games with me....

And I'll be glad to meet you on the battlefield:pro:(SW)
Do you really think so?

DeletedUser

Ali Ali Akbar-TFP delta
6969bobby6969-NI Mu
LEGION666K-Annoying Person from forums

And it took me 10mins to figure out your legion for Iota...Welcome to Nu

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ali Ali Akbar-TFP delta
6969bobby6969-NI Mu
LEGION666K-Annoying Person from forums
Still,u were talking with me today,but you really dont have any clue.I can destroy you,in the nearest future,but i kinda like you.All things at their times.See you when BP ends.

DeletedUser

I am ready for battle when you come,and soon so will be my alliance ;),howeevr if you are Legion fron iota i maybe quick to withdraw my words!

DeletedUser

You'll be Surprised,how they'll turn out ;) Trust me,Work in the shadows is happening :p

DeletedUser

Dont talk to me about shadow.I was a mighty shadow.U talk about shadow but u just know how to stay there,not to be one.

DeletedUser

I have no Idea what you said said...but i was saying expect things to change ;)

DeletedUser

This completely has nothing to do with the word shadow...keep it on topic...your alliance started as RM so either your RM or legion

DeletedUser

You really dont understand anything.Waste my time on you.Bye!

DeletedUser

Your not the only the one who has plans and secrets that other alliances don't know about,don't think you'll have a easy battle for number 1(SW)

We Are at Work ;)

I don't care if I'm wasting my time because you really weren't making since :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your not the only the one who has plans and secrets that other alliances don't know about,don't think you'll have a easy battle for number 1(SW)

We Are at Work ;)

I don't care if I'm wasting my time because you really weren't making since :rolleyes:

666 is on my island with 3 of his noobmates.
It will be an interesting part of the Early game for Elite Masters.
Two others on the island will influence the outcome.

DeletedUser

I am ready for battle when you come,and soon so will be my alliance ;),howeevr if you are Legion fron iota i maybe quick to withdraw my words!

Well...I am in the LEGION alliance in Iota, and I can say for certain that LEGION666K is not in the LEGION alliance in Iota. Near as I can tell, he/she does not even have an account in Iota.

So...no connection whatsoever.

DeletedUser

I understand that now :p,but Legion is here none the less even if its not him.

Status
Not open for further replies.