Where is the Cod Fish???

DeletedUser

Not PnP or a massive go at anyones alliance but i worry..so much has happened and i do not see the codfish on this forum..I hope he has not been caught in real life, battered and deep fried..I will only await his return with baited (get it?) breath..i for one miss the cod .I hope he has not bailed on apoca.

DeletedUser46851

i'm sure he is very busy right now, all of us are!

DeletedUser49162

Well I have to admit we had battered cod for dinner yesterday. There was this lovely white sauce that went with it.. A faint whiff of computer keys........

DeletedUser47263

archi has a point there. he'll probably be back. :)

DeletedUser48096

Hes still here, and I reckon he is still disliking comments posted here on the externals that contradict both his and Apocs narrative..

DeletedUser

Cod bailing on Apocalypse?! If such a day were to ever come, do you really think he would go out by saying nothing? ;)

true i suppose, its just an unusual time to go on VM, hope its a holiday and not a RL issue..i think his take on everything would be interesting to say the least..

DeletedUser

COD!!!!! Where the heck are you..i can't keep the PnP up all by myself -well i can but it'l get rather dull.

DeletedUser46851

lol cmon buddy! Jamo misses his little cod

haha 8 year old joke, but funny to me

The GM

Phrourach
Still no sign of Fish Fingers? Not a surprise really, sums up Apoc.

I guess this is the difference between TD and you guys. Our team can be relied upon when needed in the most critical part of this game.

DeletedUser

yep thats the difference Gm, one guy going on Vm is indicative of a whole alliance and their character...

The GM

Phrourach
It certainly doesn't look good though to the outside observer. Who will guide all of his puppets now that his fingers have been taken out of their backs?

The GM

Phrourach
Well it is clear to all and sundry. The fallout continues within the Apoc ranks.

Sir C has basically left us in this world, or should I say forced out. Let's face it, would a player who has been as active as Sir C suddenly go into VM mode as soon as the fallout happens, jeopodising his team in such a time of need?

Says a lot about the dark side doesn't it?

DeletedUser48096

Hes in VM.. It is hardly leaving the world GM.

Besides, Iam willing to bet we have neither seen nor heard the last of Sir Quotemine. That guy would go to the ends of the earth to have the last word so to leave suddenly and quietly is perhaps more telling.....

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
Just to address this quickly: his VM started a week and a day before WW started and was planned. Such is life.

Now, he is overdue, so I'm starting to have concerns about his well-being, since I have ZERO reason to believe he would quit us, and it would be nice if people could step out of their roles for a moment and leave it at that.

Hopefully he is just on extended VM....

DeletedUser

Hopefully. It would be disappointing for Sir Cod to leave this world without a final propaganda mail. It's a shame he has all but missed WWs.

DeletedUser

I am going to be honest here. I have the upmost respect for SC but i concure with the GM , it looks like he has F'd off. probably due to the eXo situ but hopefully not RL. My reasoning being you don't suddenly disappear at WW , none does , it takes 2 mins to type on forum so unless he is in a coma , where is he?

DeletedUser

Ps = TD you obviously think i am taking the piz , i have seen your posts to call comment on the xternls, read the Pm's u take in the expendables and think i am kidding I WILL get every member of you alliance kicked i am not messing around , i warned you. your attempts at subverting your agenda are noted, your attempts at changing founders/leaders right won't help i will stop any expendable getting a crown - last warning -your choice. you have 24 hour to comply or your alliance will not exist - i am not messing around.