Where is the Cod Fish???

DeletedUser48377

Jamo TD are still gonna win these WW's even with your little stuint so unlucky

DeletedUser48377

and king of grepo and a prophet hahahaha your funny very funny you aint the king of nothing or a prophet, wake up and go back to real life

DeletedUser48096

TD you obviously think i am taking the piz , i have seen your posts to call comment on the xternls, read the Pm's u take in the expendables and think i am kidding I WILL get every member of you alliance kicked i am not messing around , i warned you. your attempts at subverting your agenda are noted, your attempts at changing founders/leaders right won't help i will stop any expendable getting a crown - last warning -your choice. you have 24 hour to comply or your alliance will not exist - i am not messing around.

Jamo this is YOUR Agenda, Not ours.. Ours was to win this world.

You are behaving like a baby here. I get it that you don't like Exo and co, But be a man and put your differnces aside and grow up....

Here you are dictating terms that we must all follow and then throwing your toys out the pram when things dont go your way. It is pathetic and the actions of a child, I would expect this kind of behaviour from my Nephew and hes only 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They seek him here
They seek him there
Those fish friers seek him everywhere
Across the forum or around the parsley dish
That damned elusive Sir Codfish.... ;)

3b9a03786262756623015bc653feb66d7dd945d3ba37973f5f469ea7d7e6576a.jpg

DeletedUser

Jamo: I seriously doubt you can do what you are claiming but know this, we will not be blackmailed into going against what the majority of our council voted for. If you disband us and we lose the crown then so be it but we will continue to fight and attempt to win this world until it becomes impossible.

DeletedUser

Jamo: I seriously doubt you can do what you are claiming but know this, we will not be blackmailed into going against what the majority of our council voted for. If you disband us and we lose the crown then so be it but we will continue to fight and attempt to win this world until it becomes impossible.

Ok seriously doubt me when i say , i will disband your alliance within the next 48 hours :)
Exo, Exo Exo...well done TD. sell outs.

DeletedUser

There are 4 people with the power to disband my alliance and I will cook my own and eat it marinated in my own urine if they do it.

DeletedUser46851

I'm sticking around to see how full of s**t jamo is.

Taking advantage of a new father with a short fuse who liked to indulge in certain things was certainly difficult.

After that he'll start ghosting our accounts to i suppose

The GM

Phrourach
Yep, once again complete dribble coming from the mouth of Grepolis's lowest ever grub, Jamovic1 !

But I guess, some incredibly spineless and weak minded people seem to fall for such ridiculous dribble.

DeletedUser48096

Yep Red and GM, This has to be a new low, even for Grepo standards that Jamo has sunk to if he can manage to achieve this feat that he is now claiming. My diagnosis would be that Jamo is either suffering from Delusions of Granduer or a Napoleon Complex.

Plus its Amusing how the deadline is now 48 hours, When yesterday it was only 24..... Let me guess, Tomorrow it will be 72?... :p

DeletedUser

Jamo, you didn't cause this problem for TD, AK did. His betrayal is what caused our current problem. Just because you spoke to him in PMs it doesn't mean you are responsible even though you like to claim responsibility ;)

I'd like to point out the ultimate selfishness of a man who repeatedly demanded that we follow the democratic process in all of our decision making. It turns out that he couldn't stand by his own principles when things didn't go his way.

DeletedUser

Yep Red and GM, This has to be a new low, even for Grepo standards that Jamo has sunk to if he can manage to achieve this feat that he is now claiming. My diagnosis would be that Jamo is either suffering from Delusions of Granduer or a Napoleon Complex.

Plus its Amusing how the deadline is now 48 hours, When yesterday it was only 24..... Let me guess, Tomorrow it will be 72?... :p

" Wait til he gets to his feet then hit him with the refrigerator'

Who framed Roger Rabbit...

DeletedUser48096

Well it would sum up Apoc to a tee if they were to win through deception and tricks since they were clearly incapable of winning on a level playing field.

DeletedUser

But it is a BIG if GGn , remember i am just a bluffer with a napoleon complex.. :)

DeletedUser48096

You said it Jams..

Actually its not a big if Apoc needed this to derail us. In a straight race you, me and everyone in Apoc knows they wouldnt have beaten us.

Also, I hope AK is aware that we now know more about him than what most peeps would normally like us to know about them. We even have a copy of his mugshot....

DeletedUser

GGN said:
Also, I hope AK is aware that we now know more about him than what most peeps would normally like us to know about them. We even have a copy of his mugshot....

Hmm so you will do what exactly? Use all your Grepolis powers of TD darkness to hound him towards an assisted suicide? I think your losing it buddy.. and i really don't want you to be one of those ' before he turned the gun on himself ' kinda dudes :D

DeletedUser48096

Now that would be a little extreme Jamo... Not even we are willing to stoop that low but it does tell me where your mind is leading you though...

All I did was note that we have AKs mugshot from April last year when he was arrested for "PUBLIC INTOXICATION OF ALCOHOL". Its a differnt thing entirely to assume or suggest that we intend on hounding and harrassing him outside of the game. But the fact that your mind lept to that conclusion tells me that your mind is perhaps a lot more unhinged than what you assume mine is.. :p

DeletedUser

Can we please get this thread back on track. I believe it was an Ode to Codfish, where art thou codfish.

Sir C has basically left us in this world,

Even the GM lamented the absence of the lovable Codfish! :D

This is a silly, yet also great game that we spend too much time on, don't drag his RL into it.

DeletedUser48096

This is a silly game that we spend to much time on, don't drag his RL into it.

Ah he lives..

Like I said SC we weren't going to go down that route. As Iam sure you will agree there is a differnce between what I said and actually doing what Jammo suggested, We have no intention of bullying AK in real life regardless of personal feelings about the guy. All I did was note that we have a copy of his mugshot. It is a differnt thing entirely to assume we intend on abusing him with this picture and both hounding and bullying him outside of the game. Because I will agree with you on this occasion that act would be an excessive act and I would boot any TD member who even considered it..

All I did was say what we have something which someone in TD found simply by googling his name. This was not obtained via any extreme or illegal acts and this is where our action will end.