Where is the Cod Fish???

DeletedUser

Yes, talk of my demise was greatly exaggerated.

So much to catch up on... It looks like Jamo did warn you, lol.

DeletedUser

@Inz:
drunk-fish.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah I know how many alchohol addicted slobs play this game.
I was talking about the mugshot ofcourse.

DeletedUser

it seems I`m still here and td are still here, I thought we were going to be closed down jammo, 24/48 hours, do you need more time or a better grasp on reality

DeletedUser48096

Didnt you get the Memo Mark?

Jamo has decided to delay his ending of TD........ Until never because we called him on his bluff and discovered an empty hand.

DeletedUser

I must have missed it while I was trebling in the corner waiting for the end to come

DeletedUser48377

isnt this so much more fun than petty arguements???

be1.gif

178.gif

za4.gif

I found SC
shrk.gif
no offence intended by the way lol :)

Group hug you lot

z5.gif

DeletedUser48377

ah the fun and joys of grepolis ey, I'd much rather play games on games consoles, there are some things that happen here which makes me think, why the F did I come back to grepo
nudie.gif

It should be a fun game yet their are certain aspects which turn it from fun into hell

DeletedUser49162

Which makes me think since when has Fr. Jack Hackett been playing Grepo

DeletedUser47263

archi has a point there. he'll probably be back. :)

you know, I just came on here and saw that I got - rep. for making this comment. why the heck did it warrant that?

oh, well. doesn't matter all that much, I guess. welcome back, Cod. I would normally say it's been quiet without you, but surprisingly, it hasn't been. forums have been more active since WW start then they have been in months.

DeletedUser

Clearly someone not playing this server, no one on Herm would want the lovable Codfish to have remained absent!

DeletedUser

*Eurgh*

I just lost my "No cities lost to enemy players badge"

It just goes to show you, don't ignore the ant that's biting you, no matter how small. Not only was it by the little thought of Mag but the attack was all but a fake. *sulking*

[report]73081b610df82cdb4c641ecda192445b[/report]