Where is the love?

DeletedUser

People of the Phi forum.

What is going on? every one seems so angry and upset... its like have you got nothing better to do than make people feel worse about them self? Now don't get me wrong there are so many helpful people but some players wow is the only word that comes to mind...Smiley to name one its like are you seriously that arrogant? Do you feel better by insulting others that maybe don't know the game as well as you? So cum on people cheer up and be happy :)

Lots of love Mulenski :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18571

People of the Phi forum.

What is going on? every one seems so angry and peed off... its like have you got nothing better to do than make people feel worse about them self? Now don't get me wrong there are so many helpful people but some players wow is the only word that comes to mind...Smiley to name one its like are you seriously that arrogant? Do you feel better by insulting others that maybe don't know the game as well as you? So cum on people cheer up and be happy :)

Lots of love Mulenski :)

LMAO cant help but troll this thread.

hate me for being arrogant, but that's my playing style. If you don't like me then stay away from my oceans and my direction of expansion.... (that rhymed).

I'm just having fun with the fact that me and my alliance can talk and back up our words ingame.

Play this game honorably and you have my respect, stop being cowards like Chimera, The Bish and many other alliances here.

My Rim alliance can take you so keep bringing it.

DeletedUser18571

Why hasn't your alliance started a war.

Do you play this game by recruiting and growing your cities or by defeating other alliances.

This forum was soo boring for a few weeks because alliances like yours play soo cowardly that makes the world into a sim builders world. Lets see some action and start conquering.

Sanity is soo much more aggressive then most of the alliances on this server and we will make it to the top.

DeletedUser

Smiley

I'm surprised and shocked you actually read this. Yet pleased. Now i understand this is simply a game and isn't life and perhaps you are not a monumental jack *** in real life but unfortunately it would appear you are in this. You seem to have misunderstood me when i posted this, as the idea was not ask you to stop aggressively expanding or to stop any in game activity. Was simply to ask you to stop being a prick about it. By all means try and conquer the world but irregardless of the outcome don't act like a prick about it this certainly wont get you anywhere in life. The purpose of it was to highlight the arrogance and cruelty of some players on the forum. Your name came to mind as i was reading your PnP. On one of the later pages you totally shot someone down for making a mistake rather than helping them.

DeletedUser

statsqm.png

Please note Smiley, that the higher the number (closest to 100) means more cities taken, while the smaller the number (closest to zero) indicates the less number of cities taken.

Here is a link to a very instructional website that you may find helpful for further counting lessons:

http://www.atozteacherstuff.com/Lesson_Plans/Mathematics/__Grades_K-2/Counting___Numbers/index.shtml

DeletedUser

I'm surprised and shocked you actually read this. Yet pleased. Now i understand this is simply a game and isn't life and perhaps you are not a monumental jack *** in real life but unfortunately it would appear you are in this. You seem to have misunderstood me when i posted this, as the idea was not ask you to stop aggressively expanding or to stop any in game activity. Was simply to ask you to stop being a prick about it. By all means try and conquer the world but irregardless of the outcome don't act like a prick about it this certainly wont get you anywhere in life. The purpose of it was to highlight the arrogance and cruelty of some players on the forum. Your name came to mind as i was reading your PnP. On one of the later pages you totally shot someone down for making a mistake rather than helping them.
thank you i dont know you smiley but i already thinking ur being a douche

DeletedUser

Why hasn't your alliance started a war.

Do you play this game by recruiting and growing your cities or by defeating other alliances.

This forum was soo boring for a few weeks because alliances like yours play soo cowardly that makes the world into a sim builders world. Lets see some action and start conquering.

Sanity is soo much more aggressive then most of the alliances on this server and we will make it to the top.

I don't see you riding the number 1 on conquers, slapping all the "lazy and dull" alliances.
So your "aggressive" assumption means nothing.

The only reason you've made this forum a little more active, is that people log on to read your so called war declarations and complains to have a good time and laugh. You manage to put a smile on my face each time i read your rants and assumptions :))).

You are already at the edge of the map, trying to get deeper into the core oceans will only result in: getting pushed back to the edge with a cool 175 city, only for you. Unless you go into vacation mode for a month, then come back and attack players with 30% morale deficiency on them, making it easier for you to snatch a few cities, LIKE A BOSS AND A PRO!.

Have fun expanding ^^

Much love <3
-Lon

DeletedUser18571

wow.... you get a colonization list of the previous days and think we aren't the best just because the small amount. some weeks we conquer more than anyone and sometimes we cant because the lack fo culture points for a new city.

Where's the love? Dont get me wrong I'm not a douche. I am respectful to my members and my allies but thats it. everyone else can forget about it.

DeletedUser

wow.... you get a colonization list of the previous days and think we aren't the best just because the small amount. some weeks we conquer more than anyone and sometimes we cant because the lack fo culture points for a new city.

It's ironic, how, this was our case (us - the core alliances) when you all started to get your 3rd and 4th city (which are the easiest, not the mention the second) and the forums was filled with "Oh my look how awesome we are, we are ascending to the top so c00l and eazy".

Feels good getting slapped with your own statistics?

DeletedUser18571

wanna see statistics?

Look at which player just joined sanity.

You really think we are a bad alliance because of some numbers.

DeletedUser

To be honest, I hadn't noticed Smiley being angry or rude on the forums at all. A bit arrogant, yes, but it has only seemed like banter to make things more interesting. I think more highly of Tiny Teddies than I do Sanity, but Smiley has shown a willingness to engage and play this game like that war game that it is - which really, when it all comes down to it, is what we need to make this game interesting and worth playing. Sanity has received a lot of crap for being a rim alliance, but we will see soon enough how things play out.

It's funny, though, the first thing I mentioned when I joined this game two months ago was how it seemed full of immature kids, who wrote nothing interesting, but were simply carrying out a *insert expletive* measuring contest. It's strange how people think that they can be much better than others in such a simply game - likely they're just more active or have more help. Check a topic such as Top 12 alliances from the Omicron forums, my first world - when you read that, you will think that Phi is quite good in comparison (even if Omicron makes for a much more interesting world at the moment, with many wars declared and a lot of interesting talk going on in the forums at the moment). Or maybe I'm just used to it now and don't recognize that Phi is just as bad :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Asjo I'm not saying he does this regularly I just saw him shooting someone down who posted a question in the wrong thing yes but u should help them and direct them where to post it not just get angry at them don't you agree? And just because it happens in other worlds doesn't make it ok of course wars are good but we shouldn't lower our self to the level of omicron players ...

DeletedUser18571

Asjo I'm not saying he does this regularly I just saw him shooting someone down who posted a question in the wrong thing yes but u should help them and direct them where to post it not just get angry at them don't you agree? And just because it happens in other worlds doesn't make it ok of course wars are good but we shouldn't lower our self to the level of omicron players ...

Why is war a bad thing. This is a war game. If you don't want war then your just gonna make nice cities for an aggressive alliance to take.

You get no love from me if that's how you plan on playing, like a coward.

DeletedUser

I didn't say I don't like war you just quoted me yet didn't even bother to read it ... I said "wars are good" so ye kinda look a bit stupid now don't u ...

DeletedUser18571

I'm not a good reader.

I am the owner of the asylum. It makes me a little bit crazy.

DeletedUser

Very well you are forgiven lol :p I hope you know I don't have a problem with you I just used you as an example lol ;)