Where is the love?

DeletedUser18571

It seems that my name is the one being used here the most.

DeletedUser

Well I simply mentioned your name others then elaborated .you didn't really help yourself with your initial comments ...

DeletedUser18571

I meant what I said on my initial comment.

to answer your question. The love is located in my asylum. patients can come in anytime if they need love, just remember you can never leave.

DeletedUser

LMAO cant help but troll this thread.

hate me for being arrogant, but that's my playing style. If you don't like me then stay away from my oceans and my direction of expansion.... (that rhymed).

I'm just having fun with the fact that me and my alliance can talk and back up our words ingame.

Play this game honorably and you have my respect, stop being cowards like Chimera, The Bish and many other alliances here.

My Rim alliance can take you so keep bringing it.

Where do i sit in the respect thing? somewhere between 1 and 0 cents i bet :p

To be honest, I hadn't noticed Smiley being angry or rude on the forums at all. A bit arrogant, yes, but it has only seemed like banter to make things more interesting. I think more highly of Tiny Teddies than I do Sanity, but Smiley has shown a willingness to engage and play this game like that war game that it is - which really, when it all comes down to it, is what we need to make this game interesting and worth playing. Sanity has received a lot of crap for being a rim alliance, but we will see soon enough how things play out.

It's funny, though, the first thing I mentioned when I joined this game two months ago was how it seemed full of immature kids, who wrote nothing interesting, but were simply busy measuring dick sizes. It's strange how people think that they can be much better than others in such a simply game - likely they're just more active or have more help. Check a topic such as Top 12 alliances from the Omicron forums, my first world - when you read that, you will think that Phi is quite good in comparison (even if Omicron makes for a much more interesting world at the moment, with many wars declared and a lot of interesting talk going on in the forums at the moment). Or maybe I'm just used to it now and don't recognize that Phi is just as bad :D

Got to agree with you here the way i see it smiley is just excersising his barging rights. Either the other players that dont like it man up and back it up with some action in the game, or just deal with it. WE all wont be liked for what we say

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow.... you get a colonization list of the previous days and think we aren't the best just because the small amount. some weeks we conquer more than anyone and sometimes we cant because the lack fo culture points for a new city.

Where's the love? Dont get me wrong I'm not a douche. I am respectful to my members and my allies but thats it. everyone else can forget about it.

well man if u were actually aggressive u would always have enough culture points to conquer some new cities

DeletedUser18571

well man if u were actually aggressive u would always have enough culture points to conquer some new cities

Your saying I'm not aggressive?

Look at my battle point raniking and I bet you its higher than yours.

I have 3 city slots and I would rather help my members clear and help them defend instead of going after a big city and having them waste their troops on me.

You can say im arrogant on the forum but IM a lot nicer to my members and honestly one of the best players to have on your side.

DeletedUser

im not saying im aggressive but if ur alliance is so aggressive u shouldnt have to worry about city slots u should always have one

DeletedUser

Hey, im not going to bash on anyone here but some people do play this game as if your life is being cruel, insulting people, and jsut being a "jack ***". i am very respectful to everyone if i may say. I dont make people feel terrible nor do i like to hate anyone. Ask anyone whos talked to me, i dont make them hate me nor make them not trust me.

I am probably the most trusted player in the game. anyone can ask me to do anything. im here with peace, sure there will be wars by all alliances but things happen. sometimes you cant live up to agreements. If war is caused by aggressive players with a good reason sure, thats acceptable, but when you have aggressive players thinking there big shot in a game, thinking they are #1 but arnt even close and cant prove they are the best, and think they have all the reason in the world to do whatever they want then you got a problem.

I just wanted to add my 2 cents, people may like it, people may not. I am not pointing fingers, nor do i mean to poke fun at anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your saying I'm not aggressive?

Look at my battle point raniking and I bet you its higher than yours.

I have 3 city slots and I would rather help my members clear and help them defend instead of going after a big city and having them waste their troops on me.

You can say im arrogant on the forum but IM a lot nicer to my members and honestly one of the best players to have on your side.

Smiley is right here. Just because your an agressive player doesnt mean that you are always conquring as soon as the next CL opens up. IMO Grepolis is about team work, i respect the fact that he is playing agressive not for himself but for his alliance. This is the type of player alliances need.

Also, on occasions the higher ranking members arnt always the most aggresive. For example stephanski who Sanity just recruited. #1 in points and 13 citys. But ranked 60th in ABP. OUCH ! (This should be HIGHER ) This dude must either hold alot of city festivals or invest alot of gold.

P.s Woop ! back from a 4 day Grepolis break. Dropped down to 16th in ABP but hungry to jump up again.

DeletedUser18571

Smiley is right here. Just because your an agressive player doesnt mean that you are always conquring as soon as the next CL opens up. IMO Grepolis is about team work, i respect the fact that he is playing agressive not for himself but for his alliance. This is the type of player alliances need.

Also, on occasions the higher ranking members arnt always the most aggresive. For example stephanski who Sanity just recruited. #1 in points and 13 citys. But ranked 60th in ABP. OUCH ! (This should be HIGHER ) This dude must either hold alot of city festivals or invest alot of gold.

P.s Woop ! back from a 4 day Grepolis break. Dropped down to 16th in ABP but hungry to jump up again.

Your one of the few players on this forum that sees my point of view.

I can easily conquer 3 10K cities near me and be in my rank will instantly increase to the top 50 but I would rather give it up to some of my members.

When you think about stephenski situation during The Bish being in the heart of ocean 55 and a pact with Sanity limited his targets and explains why he is 60 in abp.

DeletedUser

Your one of the few players on this forum that sees my point of view.

I can easily conquer 3 10K cities near me and be in my rank will instantly increase to the top 50 but I would rather give it up to some of my members.

When you think about stephenski situation during The Bish being in the heart of ocean 55 and a pact with Sanity limited his targets and explains why he is 60 in abp.

Well Smiley . . . they do say great minds think alike :)

Id also like to add that imo its not the size of the city that is most important, i would argue that its more about location and territory that makes a good city a great city. Id much rather conquer a 5k in a beautiful location right now then a 11k city yonks away from alliance members and support.

Annnnd if u can give some of them juicy citys to fellow alliance members instead of yourself ur gunna get one hell of an island fortress to take.

Just saying, the players of the 'bigger' alliances, TT, sanity WM are closly compact; notice a trend there dudes ?

DeletedUser

this seems to have diverted away from my original point ... the point of this had nothing to do with in game activity which i have repeatedly stated. Smiley was only mentioned due to the incident i have mentioned. this was not directed at smiley or his alliance, it was a general message about how some people behave on the forum when it comes to attitude and helping other people.

DeletedUser

Meh, you have a point Mulenski.

The reason for smily's arrogance is, if i am not mistaken, to simply to put his alliance in the 'shop window'.

DeletedUser

I can see why he would want to do this, but is this the behavior we really want in the forum? In my mind there is only one place to show how good your alliance is and that's in the game. I think the fact he chooses to then brag about it on the forum lowers many peoples opinion of them. But there is no doubt they are a up and coming alliance that will change things, but they should concentrate on walking the walk and let there actions do the talking.

DeletedUser18571

I can see why he would want to do this, but is this the behavior we really want in the forum? In my mind there is only one place to show how good your alliance is and that's in the game. I think the fact he chooses to then brag about it on the forum lowers many peoples opinion of them. But there is no doubt they are a up and coming alliance that will change things, but they should concentrate on walking the walk and let there actions do the talking.

We talk the talk and walk the walk.

I am simply the press political of my alliance.

as the leader I am in charge of keeping a good image of my alliance. You may hate Sanity but your opinion doesn't matter to us when we are the only alliance with two oceans and taking a third as we speak.

The big strong and scary alliances are the alliances with big strong scary players.

DeletedUser

Urm, they just recruited the #1 pointed player and have jumped to #4 in the world. i reckon there doing good enough to brag. Lets be honest, if there going to war with Bish etc i wanna hear about it and see updates.

DeletedUser

i didn't say i hate sanity and i didn't say you couldn't walk the walk. Again you have demonstrated your inability to READ. I was saying that you don't need to act like pricks on the forum as it does you no favors. You are tarnishing the reputation that sanity is building up in game with your actions on this forum.

DeletedUser

Urm, they just recruited the #1 pointed player and have jumped to #4 in the world. i reckon there doing good enough to brag. Lets be honest, if there going to war with Bish etc i wanna hear about it and see updates.

yes i want to see updates as well but i don't wanna see smiley shooting someone down for asking a question on the wrong thread, or them going we are the best when they are not... yet.

DeletedUser18740

Love Love Love

If you can't find any just come to our woods. We got plenty, as we recently showed to the nice alliances who came and visited us :)

I think it is all Smiley wants as well. Guess we see him up here soon as well. When WM is done sweet talking him ;)

DeletedUser18571

And now the leader of Tiny Teddies decides to join in on the conversation. Your alliance is no longer the great superpower it was, and inactivity has caused you to lose your perfect record.

didn't think I noticed the two cities you guys lost?

You guys need to check in to the asylum.