where to add my experience?

DeletedUser42407

I know that, i also caused it myself partially by starting an argument lol i don't blame you right? you were a good diplomat in cerb.
ps. are you leader now in warlords?

No, I didn't add that to the Merge terms. However I have applied for a leader position and the founder is currently deciding. At first I was't sure I wanted to after my experience ad being leader in Cerberus.

DeletedUser

and i thank you for that.. but it is not very reasonable to ask an admission of 4000+ when you yourself 'only' (because i'm not there yet) have 2600..

anyways, all jokes and discussions aside, I am no longer allianceless and hope to be able to help my new comrades to get as high up the ranking as possible..

DeletedUser39849

he was just pointing out the requirements set by the leaders.

you'd be a good leader jabba ;), you shouldn't hold back your ambitions after what happend in cerb XD. good luck on getting that position

DeletedUser

It makes me laugh how early on in the game some people focus so much on points, ie 1000, 2000, 3000.

The quantity of points at this stage mainly relates to how long you have been playing, as it is such a short period of time. You should maybe look more in to the player and any history on other worlds to make a sound judgement if the player is any good, or fit for your alliance than how many points they have at this stage which in turn is mainly dictated by the date they started.

well said..

DeletedUser42407

It makes me laugh how early on in the game some people focus so much on points, ie 1000, 2000, 3000.

The quantity of points at this stage mainly relates to how long you have been playing, as it is such a short period of time. You should maybe look more in to the player and any history on other worlds to make a sound judgement if the player is any good, or fit for your alliance than how many points they have at this stage which in turn is mainly dictated by the date they started.

I like your profile picture :D

DeletedUser43011

Its all about the ABP that's the ones that will survive, active aggressive and aggression in my own experience is the best form of defence (before the fact finders start chirping yes im not in the top slot)

To start thinking points count towards being the best alliance is wrong, we can all be simmers if required, no offence to Nirson.E.Gjoni but this is a prime example.

He has the highest points in the world but has a poor ABP = Gold spender

The place to prove your worth in a war game is actually acting out some form of war either on a individual basis or alliance wide.

just my 2pence feel free to be sarcastic or over political.

DeletedUser42407

Its all about the ABP that's the ones that will survive, active aggressive and aggression in my own experience is the best form of defence (before the fact finders start chirping yes im not in the top slot)

To start thinking points count towards being the best alliance is wrong, we can all be simmers if required, no offence to Nirson.E.Gjoni but this is a prime example.

He has the highest points in the world but has a poor ABP = Gold spender

The place to prove your worth in a war game is actually acting out some form of war either on a individual basis or alliance wide.

just my 2pence feel free to be sarcastic or over political.

Nirson is a gold spender... like all the top 10 players of this world XD. He is a good active leader of WARLORDS and thats what counts.

DeletedUser43011

Nirson is a gold spender... like all the top 10 players of this world XD. He is a good active leader of WARLORDS and thats what counts.

Not debating that in the slightest and im sure as the world picks up his ABP will improve :0)

Just merely pointing out that player points don't show the standard of a player however the way they play the game does, there is a slip side to the debate where I do agree to a certain extent that there has to be a line drawn to what the minimum points basis for acceptance is.

In summary:

Im 90% in favour of active aggression & 10% in favour of your side on a minimum points basis.

DeletedUser43011

Statistically ABP isn't worth that much early on, while some see being the "Alpha Male" you can get alot of ABP on a suicide mission early on but that doesn't make you good... just stupid.

Yep I cannot say your wrong but I think it still has a stronger argument to it other than points that any old simmer could get

DeletedUser

to many bp early means a lot of wasted troops, which can come back to bite you.

DeletedUser

Yeah I would much prefer to have a conversation with a player and look at previous history over Points or ABP, early on in the game neither in my opinion is much of a good indicator.

Previous history counts for absolutely nothing.. what counts is activity and communication.. an experienced player very often lack motivation to go for another win..so a new player in,,sometimes a MRA can go all the way.. abp shows aggressiveness and that is what all alliances need..not gold whores that are not battle tested... sometimes they also do know how to fight... bur more often not..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42407

Previous history counts for absolutely nothing.. what counts is activity and communication.. an experienced player very often lack motivation to go for another win..so a new player in,,sometimes a MRA can go all the way.. abp shows aggressiveness and that is what all alliances need..not gold whores that are not battle tested... sometimes they also do know how to fight... bur more often not..

I think your very wrong on a few aspects. Experience does count for something, it can be the difference between knowing what DLU is or how to Revolt a city. Also experienced players are many of the times just as motivated as novice players, look at Sesame Street at least 3/4 of there alliance has good experience in other worlds and are they motivated, YES.

DeletedUser

I think your very wrong on a few aspects. Experience does count for something, it can be the difference between knowing what DLU is or how to Revolt a city. Also experienced players are many of the times just as motivated as novice players, look at Sesame Street at least 3/4 of there alliance has good experience in other worlds and are they motivated, YES.

Yes of course u do need some experience but it don't take much to learn to not attack with swords and archers or learn little bit about timing... what i meant is that u don't need years of experience.. there is players that learn damn fast and 3 months for one guy can be equal to 3 years for another..the motivation factor is of course there for some.. and eg SS have proven that u can keep a few of the players both active and motivated but also they struggle to keep most of their team motivated over time. in a new world.

DeletedUser42407

Yes of course u do need some experience but it don't take much to learn to not attack with swords and archers or learn little bit about timing... what i meant is that u don't need years of experience.. there is players that learn damn fast and 3 months for one guy can be equal to 3 years for another..the motivation factor is of course there for some.. and eg SS have proven that u can keep a few of the players both active and motivated but also they struggle to keep most of their team motivated over time. in a new world.

I would certainly rather have an active player who looks things up on the wiki asks questions, eager to learnd etc. than a lazy experience player who is selfish and doesn't support people. I have had these of people in my alliance before (not in WARLORDS) and they are not fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very late I know & I don't want to get involved in your argument but I know exactly where this guy can add his experience...A magical place That I hate Called Minecraft Go There Please

Are you talking to me ? if so i hope u are near me in this world..and i can show you experience