where to add my experience?

DeletedUser

assuming you were talking to me, and after doing some research on your posts, your ranking and your join-date, i can tell you this, dear fluffy one: positivism and support that i have mostly received from intelligent, experienced players. So I didn't really expect to receive another response from you.

so i leave you with this: good luck in this game, if you continue this attitude, you're gonna need it..

DeletedUser

lol! this thread is funny! turning into a cat fight here:p

DeletedUser

No I wasn't talking to you & you're milesssss away
cat1.jpg
:D

DeletedUser

Previous history counts for absolutely nothing.. what counts is activity and communication.. an experienced player very often lack motivation to go for another win..so a new player in,,sometimes a MRA can go all the way.. abp shows aggressiveness and that is what all alliances need..not gold whores that are not battle tested... sometimes they also do know how to fight... bur more often not..

Hmmm. Sound's like I'm your worst member of the alliance then. Reasonable experience with a win in Nu (though I can't take much credit for that) and I like to use gold. Not to a "whore"ish degree, but still.

I get the picture with experienced players though. Sometimes you forget what a chore starting out can be if you've just left a multi-city game. I've seen a few experienced players kick the bucket in this world early on.

If you don't like my style furious you'll have to boot me :p

DeletedUser

Hmmm. Sound's like I'm your worst member of the alliance then. Reasonable experience with a win in Nu (though I can't take much credit for that) and I like to use gold. Not to a "whore"ish degree, but still.

I get the picture with experienced players though. Sometimes you forget what a chore starting out can be if you've just left a multi-city game. I've seen a few experienced players kick the bucket in this world early on.

A win in Nu? I dont recognize you...and I won in Nu...

DeletedUser

lol.. no u wont be kicked.. we need active members like you on the team, every alliance does. i also spend gold even if it get less further out in the game.. keep your style, keep active and dont give up on this world quite yet ))

DeletedUser

A win in Nu? I dont recognize you...and I won in Nu...

Understandable.

I said I can't take much credit for it. I was a member of walking alone, we merged into The Dukes in the age of WW to help them beat the efficacious

I'm not saying I directly won, but I got through to the end of a world In one piece and on the winning side.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Understandable.

I said I can't take much credit for it. I was a member of walking alone, we merged into The Dukes in the age of WW to help them beat the efficacious

I'm not saying I directly won, but I got through to the end of a world In one piece and on the winning side.
I remember that merge, just not your name. thanks for the help :) why dont you have a crown? did you quit the world before the 7?

DeletedUser

I remember that merge, just not your name. thanks for the help :) why dont you have a crown? did you quit the world before the 7?

Yeah. RL got hectic all of a sudden and I figured it was just about finished anyway. I joined the world quite late on, so by the time it got to WW I wasn't really up to participating properly. It'll be nice to start a world from the beginning and see it all the way through though (I hope to do that with the new world fingers crossed)

DeletedUser13583

in that case: I had 7 cities (10.000+) in Omikron (dutch server).. but I'm already admitted in an alliance, so this post has become irrelevant (except for bashing Jabba).

Is this good or bad?:)) i don't get it..