Where's All the Involvement?

DeletedUser26629

Very well said Donkey!!! I will try my best to check this regularly also.. I forgot about it for awhile...

DeletedUser29225

If externals are dead then I blame the leaders of every aliance playing who sometimes ask people not to post and of course understand this to a point.
But I enjoy reading about how great someone is and listen as they splat into a wall the same as everyone else does I agrea cmon lets not take things so seriously an exchange of words with some witty sarcasm and banter good for the game
Maybe if the alliance leaders would consider asking some of there characters to post and enjoy the forum without thinking there alliance would immediately be seen as less fearful

What alliance asks their members to not post on Externals? I have never heard of that and I have played on many worlds and in many alliances...

DeletedUser

many alliances employ external curfews oliver, you just don't hear about them because... they aren't here...

DeletedUser

other alliances employ a rep system where one of their members carries the alliance voice on the externals, and the rest are curfewed from posting.