Where's the banter???

DeletedUser42043

This wheel of time annoys me somewhat :p

Since it's early game, it is logical to think that there is "no way" cities under 1500 points with no alliance would have biremes right?

So here I send a couple of TS filled with my eager troops, screaming for blood and bounty, and then they all sink to the abyss of the deep blue ocean, without me gaining any BP......

Them bireme spells man, gotta redo my calculations just because of it lol

DeletedUser44027

Hi, my name is Banter
Nice to meet you all :D

sorry.. xD I couldn't resist the temptation

Let's liven this up with some banter- Sauroter is going to kick GOD's collective assess even further off the rim than they already are. ;)

DeletedUser42043

Let's liven this up with some banter- Sauroter is going to kick GOD's collective assess even further off the rim than they already are. ;)

Hahaha we will see my friend, we will see ;)

We will see, that is, whether Sauroter is worthy enough to become my farms
Anyone from Sauroter here? hehe

DeletedUser42043

whoa a whole sword?
I mean.. a WHOLE sword?!?!? dang..

Yep, it's the same in-game haha, are you really sending it?
I'm still on BP till some time today, but if you're sending it, I'll try real hard to pick fights and get it killed ;)
After all, it'd be boring if nothing happened right?

but man.. if it is an entire sword that you're sending... I don't even know what could kill that
I mean, not even the dreaded archer could kill an entire sword :O
now that's pretty hardcore

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46315

whoa a whole sword?
I mean.. a WHOLE sword?!?!? dang..

Yep, it's the same haha, are you really sending it?

I'm still on BP till some time today, but if you're sending it, I'll try real hard to pick fights and get it killed ;)
After all, it'd be boring if nothing happened

Aha perhaps. Perhaps not. We shall see.

DeletedUser42043

Well if you do, I will have found out who you are in-game

and then I may allow you to tremble under the might of my awe-inspiring city
It even has walls :eek:

you'd better watch out

DeletedUser46315

Haha well in that case I hope you sleep for longer than 15 hours as that's how long my TT is to you!

DeletedUser42043

Oh no.. it's starting :O
I accidentally made a casual Grepolis reference in real life today, and my friends were like "what is he talking about..?" lol
I've officially caught the Grepoflu, beware guys

DeletedUser14167

grepoflu can be op...

almost like 40 manticores golded out in a couple hours :^)

DeletedUser46315

Ooh, so you're close to the action ;) is it as entertaining as it sounds?

haha hey Rock :D it's nice seeing you here

It's not bad. It's nice to see that incognito are as bad as I heard. They really don't talk amongst theirselves it seems. I'd love to see their Chat logs/forums.

DeletedUser43534

It's not bad. It's nice to see that incognito are as bad as I heard. They really don't talk amongst theirselves it seems. I'd love to see their Chat logs/forums.

i love that people think this.

DeletedUser46315

i love that people think this.

I'm going by experience from past few days as you've tried to CQ some of our cities and failed miserably, I'm sure cognito will have some excuse for them though.

DeletedUser43534

I'm going by experience from past few days as you've tried to CQ some of our cities and failed miserably, I'm sure cognito will have some excuse for them though.

not even sure what your talking about i dont even know who you are. why would we run an op on you like we want your city that bad... aren't you in 44 from earlier post? yea not even taking cities there.